It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DrOblivious: I wish I could find the Holy Grail (and not get arrested right before getting it).
Happy to oblige. You find the Holy Grail, but are assassinated right before getting it.

I wish I had some Chinese food right now.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I had some Chinese food right now.
Granted, the food is corruption enough.

I wish every day was Christmas.
granted, but now you suffer as in the Fairy Odd Parents(aka, day by day, theres less gifts and with less qualitty, banks dont open and you cant buy Egg Milk)

I wish Humble Bundle make a pack of fps with medium requirements
Lord_of_SadFace: I wish Humble Bundle make a pack of fps with medium requirements
Granted, but they're all very bad games

I want to explore the universe
Lord_of_SadFace: I wish Humble Bundle make a pack of fps with medium requirements
gandalf.nho: Granted, but they're all very bad games

I want to explore the universe
Granted. It turns out everyone was wrong and it was the second coming of Carl Sagan. He whisks everyone away on the ship of the imagination and soothes us into eternity with his quiet voice.

I wish that 50,000 Shades of Gray by Dr. Ashens was the more popular book.
Darvond: I wish that 50,000 Shades of Gray by Dr. Ashens was the more popular book.
Granted! It becomes so popular that people organise religion around it and start new crusade to spread the word.

I wish i could fly just like superman
Granted, but you'll have to use a cape, and you know the problems a cale can give

I wish valve release prepaid cards for steam
Lord_of_SadFace: Granted, but you'll have to use a cape, and you know the problems a cale can give

I wish valve release prepaid cards for steam
Granted. But due to a clerical error, they only work on GOG.

I wish I had temperatures in the range of 60 F.
I aint even mad about my wish. about yours, idk hoe much are 60 farentheis on celsius, so ill just change the f for a c

i wish Riot Games made a Hack'n Slash of LoL
Lord_of_SadFace: i wish Riot Games made a Hack'n Slash of LoL
Granted, you get a hack n' slash game wherein you play as LOL, OMG, and various other textual abbreviations.

I wish I had all the TF2 hats.
DrOblivious: I wish I had all the TF2 hats.
Well okay, if you insist; but the catch is that you have to wear them all at once.

I wish mankind would colonize the clouds of Venus.
Because everywhere else will have already been taken by aliens.

I wish faster-than-light communication was possible.
Well, the Zentraedi extermination warfleet that just entered Earth orbit certainly seems to think it's possible.

I wish I could be the first geologist on Mars
Kardwill: I wish I could be the first geologist on Mars
Granted, but in your haste, you forgot a space suit.

I wish I could invent something incredibly popular and profitable.
Kardwill: I wish I could be the first geologist on Mars
DrOblivious: Granted, but in your haste, you forgot a space suit.

I wish I could invent something incredibly popular and profitable.
granted but after a few years your creation turns on you

i wish the sky was less bright same with the sun