It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to know how the hell you knew exactly how Samantha would respond, are you a prophet? (You don't know the person, plus i treated her the best any man could treat a girl and she still abused and dumped me... Yet still, she indeed showed such disposition towards me, exactly like the one you described acutely)
Wish granted, but you only know for a brief moment. You then forget the answer.

I wish for a microphone with a built-in speaker that has the ability to play back sounds while it is recording them.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to know how the hell you knew exactly how Samantha would respond, are you a prophet? (You don't know the person, plus i treated her the best any man could treat a girl and she still abused and dumped me... Yet still, she indeed showed such disposition towards me, exactly like the one you described acutely)
dtgreene: Wish granted, but you only know for a brief moment. You then forget the answer.

I wish for a microphone with a built-in speaker that has the ability to play back sounds while it is recording them.
Wish granted, but when someone hears the sound, this person becomes deaf.

I wish to be a fish.
DeadFishEye: I wish to be a fish.
Granted, but you are unable to swim or breathe water.

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish Samantha would see me again, i miss her.
I have already granted this one, but I thought of a different corruption:

Samantha sees you, and you see Samantha, but that person has changed. He has cut his hair short, now has facial hair, and his voice is deep. He tells you that he now goes by the name Samuel and by male pronouns.

I wish for Elminage 3 to receive a PC port, and for that port to be released on GOG.
Post edited November 29, 2017 by dtgreene
dtgreene: I have already granted this one, but I thought of a different corruption:

Samantha sees you, and you see Samantha, but that person has changed. He has cut his hair short, now has facial hair, and his voice is deep. He tells you that he now goes by the name Samuel and by male pronouns.

I wish for Elminage 3 to receive a PC port, and for that port to be released on GOG.
Wish granted but it is exclusive to Humble Bundle, DRM-Free, not gog compatible.

Gimme back my Sammy and i swear, even if she becomes a male i won't snap, i want my Sammy baaack she even proposed us to travel together to new York this Christmas (from summer), i want her baaaaack :'(
Post edited November 29, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
dtgreene: I have already granted this one, but I thought of a different corruption:

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted but it is exclusive to Humble Bundle, DRM-Free, not gog compatible.

Gimme back my Sammy and i swear, even if she becomes a male i won't snap, i want my Sammy baaack she even proposed us to travel together to new York, i want her baaaaack :'(
(you really should give up on the whole Samantha thing) Granted, BUT, you become a dog and Samantha loves you unconditionaly as she has no knowledge of what/who you were. Any attempt to show her who you were ends up looking like your trying to lick your anus.

Wish that Taylor Swift had real tallent.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Wish granted but it is exclusive to Humble Bundle, DRM-Free, not gog compatible.

Gimme back my Sammy and i swear, even if she becomes a male i won't snap, i want my Sammy baaack she even proposed us to travel together to new York, i want her baaaaack :'(
Dejavous: (you really should give up on the whole Samantha thing) Granted, BUT, you become a dog and Samantha loves you unconditionaly as she has no knowledge of what/who you were. Any attempt to show her who you were ends up looking like your trying to lick your anus.

Wish that Taylor Swift had real tallent.
Granted! Now she have talent enough to become a chef!

I wish to able to read the mind of humans.
DeadFishEye: I wish to able to read the mind of humans.
Granted, but your mind reading also interprets any actions performed by the subject as actions that you perform; hence, whoever's mind you're reading can control you this way.

I wish for a typeless wish; that is, a wish that lacks the usual restrictions on wishes (in particular, a typeless wish can be used to wish for more wishes).
DeadFishEye: I wish to able to read the mind of humans.
dtgreene: Granted, but your mind reading also interprets any actions performed by the subject as actions that you perform; hence, whoever's mind you're reading can control you this way.
Doesn't seems a very bad corruption of my wish! Still useful.
dtgreene: I wish for a typeless wish
I'd love to grant your wish but I can't as I'm typing less.

I wish that I could legally kill and torture people, I wish I could use a cordless drill and drill holes into their skulls while they were tied up.

I also wish I could slowly remove their genitalia with a butter knife.
dtgreene: I wish for a typeless wish
Kleetus: I'd love to grant your wish but I can't as I'm typing less.

I wish that I could legally kill and torture people, I wish I could use a cordless drill and drill holes into their skulls while they were tied up.

I also wish I could slowly remove their genitalia with a butter knife.
Granted, BUT, the people you kill are your imaginary friends only....all three of them, over and over. Your one seriously deranged individual that needs serious mental aid as well as perscrition drugs..... you see yourself as killing people drilling holes into their head then removing their genitailia... it becomes such a compulsion that you eat said genatalia and only that.... all the while bouncing off the rubber walls of your cell and while confined in your straight jacket. on the pluss side your form of illness is now classified as Keetus, and you become a household word, IE "Are you going Kleetus?" or "don't be such a Kleetus!"

I Wish Dogs could talk.
Post edited November 30, 2017 by Dejavous
Wish granted but only you could hear them talk.

I wish I had a Batcave full of all of Batman's stuff.
vidsgame: Wish granted but only you could hear them talk.

I wish I had a Batcave full of all of Batman's stuff.
Granted, but it's under attack from all of the batman villains. Yes, including Calendar Man.

I wish that I wasn't always covered in dog hair.
sergeant_citrus: I wish that I wasn't always covered in dog hair.
Granted, you are now covered in canine pubic fur.

Wherever you go, dogs try to sniff your arse and copulate with you.

I wish people would sniff my arse.
Granted, however when they sniff your arse, they immediately become suppositories that go into your butthole.

I wish I could be rid of procrastination.
vidsgame: I wish I could be rid of procrastination.
Granted, but you instead find yourself overworked and end up dying as a result. (There's an actual Japanese term for this: karoshi.)

I wish for another game soundtrack that is as good as the one from the remake of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.