It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish GOG brings to its store all the good oldies it is missing, so i can get them, other people get them and throw giveaways for partying to boot!
Granted. Unfortunately, the prices on all of GOG's games (including both games it previously offered and games it now does) have gone through the roof; even the previously free games now cost millions of dollars! This means that people *can't* get the games, as they are too expensive, and as a result, GOG goes out of business.

I wish that, instead of being January 1st, 2017, it would instead be December 32, 2016.
dtgreene: I wish that, instead of being January 1st, 2017, it would instead be December 32, 2016.
Done! But now millions of schoolchildren cuss you out for making them learn a brand new "days of the month" song.

I wish I could time skip over to 2021.
TwoHandedSword: I wish I could time skip over to 2021.
Granted: It is now World War 3, and Mike Pence is US President.

I wish that the US election result would be overturned, and that Bernie Sanders somehow becomes president as a result.
Wish granted. Trump wins again, because the funding of Soros and the airheadedness of the voters suck badly and can be seen over from miles away.

I wish Donald Trump to save us all from Muslim Invaders, NATO Aggression, Europe Infestation (terrorist scum) and the Kalergi plan execution/executors.
Post edited January 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish Donald Trump to save us all from Muslim Invaders, NATO Aggression, Europe Infestation (terrorist scum) and the Kalergi plan execution/executors.
Granted: Trump also saves us all from those who have adopted Japanese religious beliefs, which of course happens to include you (from what you have posted previously).

(By the way, you failed to handle my wish properly, since I actually stated who would become president.)

I wish for the election to be held again, but with Donald Trump disqualified because of conflicts of interest and the fact that he's a sexual predator.
Wish granted, old Bill CLINTON runs for president again and forces all women in the white house to play his "saxophone", Monica Lewinski style! (since you don't like a mediocre, natural, "sexual predator" like Trump, just get a bigger, badder, meaner, more profane and notorious one, lol!)

I wish i was an american president with free pussy like them!
Post edited January 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i was an american president with free pussy like them!
Granted, you are now Amrican President and get Madeleine Albright's pussy, for free.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

I wish I had kitties.
Post edited January 01, 2017 by Kleetus
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish i was an american president with free pussy like them!
Kleetus: Granted, you are now Amrican President and get Madeleine Albright's pussy, for free.

Here kitty, kitty, kitty.

I wish I had kitties.
Granted, Madeleine Albright is all yours (at least her pus..., ekhm kitten).

I wish im smart.
Wish granted; you are smart, a real genius, but others, both immature brats and nosy adults envy you, leaving you alone and isolated.

I wish to find a soulmate (one i can trust) and escape together...
Post edited January 02, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish to find a soulmate (one i can trust) and escape together
Granted, you go fishing and catch a sole, who you release and who then becomes your mate, your solemate.

You both escape to the undercurrents and a feature film is released about you, Finding BradMan.

I wish they would release a film about me.
Granted,it's called Kleetus does Dallas.

I have no wish as I'm not greedy.
Tauto: I have no wish as I'm not greedy.
Granted, you have no wish and aren't greedy so everything is stripped from you, including your clothes.

This gets the tiny one excited who then copulates with you.

You both go on to have a daughter named TautO, who then becomes a slut and changes her name to bigV.

I wish for all women to be impregnated by me and that their sons are identical to me.
Tauto: I have no wish as I'm not greedy.
Granted. You'll never get a wish fulfilled again, not even the unspoken ones.

I wish my teeth would clean up themself perfectly after eating.
Granted but they always smell like dead fish.

I..............
low rated
Kleetus: I wish for all women to be impregnated by me and that their sons are identical to me.
Granted: All women have been impregnated by you (including those who can't become pregnant), but all the children are either girls or stillborn. Hence, it is vacuously true that all their sons are identical to you because none of them have sons.

To add insult to injury, a transgender man becomes pregnant (not by you because your wish only targets women) and gives birth to a son who, not only is he not identical to you, but after growing up, he hates you.

I wish for a day of 70 degree weather so that the snow would melt quickly.