It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Granted,once you stop your cross dressing you will be fearless and lead the worms to battle.

I want a brand spanking new....?
Tauto: I want a brand spanking new....?
Granted, tinyE bends you over his li'l knees and spanks you.

You then get sexually aroused and fondle tiny, but can't find anything.

I wish I could fondle people.
Wish granted, but only if you are brave enough to play live, outside, in real life, randomly, "truth or dare"!

I wish the new year to be the last one, concerning the existence of the tyranny of European Union and all of its hostile to its own denizens rules/laws/regulations.
Post edited December 31, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish the new year to be the last one, concerning the existence of the tyranny of European Union and all of its hostile to its own denizens rules/laws/regulations.
Granted; 2017 is the last year. When 2018 would start, the sun abruptly explodes, taking Earth with it.

I wish for Carrie Fisher to become President of the United States and serve two full terms.
dtgreene: I wish for Carrie Fisher to become President of the United States and serve two full terms.
Granted, she is exhumed and becomes President, but unfortunately she is spineless and becomes a lame duck President.

I wish I had able-bodied ducks and geese.
dtgreene: I wish for Carrie Fisher to become President of the United States and serve two full terms.
Kleetus: Granted, she is exhumed and becomes President, but unfortunately she is spineless and becomes a lame duck President.

I wish I had able-bodied ducks and geese.
Granted, but it cost you your life.
I wish Kleetus is alive again, wearing MC Hammer shorts.
Post edited December 31, 2016 by staruszek
staruszek: I wish Kleetus is alive again, wearing MC Hammer shorts.
Granted, I'm reborn as Kleetus Hammer, You Can't Touch Me.

I wish people would be more touching.
low rated
Kleetus: I wish people would be more touching.
Granted, but then somebody touches you in an entirely inappropriate manner (one that would be considered sexual assault).

I wish that all Republican members of the U.S. federal government would be only as healthy as Carrie Fisher and her mother are currently.
Wish granted; all democrats get the physical condition of Hillary and the mental state of Obama.

I wish my ex to DIE OFF correctly and properly this time round, instead of visiting my home uncalled for, once again and even verbally abuse/attack me; and this time for her to die really herself, not some other poor, unrelated girl her age with same name and similar face even, like before!
Post edited January 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I wish my ex to DIE OFF correctly and properly this time round, instead of visiting my home uncalled for, once again and even verbally abuse/attack me; and this time for her to die really herself, not some other poor, unrelated girl her age with same name and similar face even, like before!

(Lucifuge tricked me; good thing i didn't pay in advance... Unfortunately, i will have to pay extra later)
Granted: Your ex dies, as does everyone that she has been in a relationship with. Unfortunately, you were in a relationship with your ex at some point (otherwise she wouldn't be your ex, right?), therefore you are now dead.

I wish for Carrie Fisher to direct a movie that hasn't yet started production.
granted but she had to go on location to film it and will be gone for a few eons,,,but theres also bad news she requested you come try out for a part there too... :)

I wish for money to buy the playboy mansion...
Madshaker: I wish for money to buy the playboy mansion...
Granted: You get the money, but somebody else bought the mansion before you and isn't selling.

I wish I had an oboe so I could learn how to play it. (Keep in mind that I already know how to play the clarinet and the bassoon when granting this wish.)
dtgreene: I wish I had an oboe so I could learn how to play it.
Granted, however, there was a mixup and instead of the oboe you had to play a hobo.

This hobo was also a homo, and no matter how hard you tried blowing you couldn't play him.

I wish people would blow me and play me like an instrument, the trombone is one of my favourite positions.
Kleetus: I wish people would blow me and play me like an instrument, the trombone is one of my favourite positions.
Granted: You have been played like a fiddle. As a result, you have now been sold into slavery, and are now a sex slave, which is not as fun as it sounds (in particular, you have horrible working conditions, and are not allowed to leave or to post on this forum).

I wish that more people would be aware of the difference between sex slavery (as I described here) and ethical sex work.
Wish granted. People miraculously somehow have an epiphany, find true enlightenment suddenly and restore the left-hand-path, Asian religions worshiping sex and unison between humans, in major religion status, once again. No more slavery or frowned upon expression of freedom and art; only holy, dignified, faithful, spiritual and ritualistic banging, complete with meditation, prayers and offerings to the gods!

I wish GOG brings to its store all the good oldies it is missing, so i can get them, other people get them and throw giveaways for partying to boot!
Post edited January 01, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7