It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Agreed, it's rather abysmal. It misses far too many posts that exist and which should match the search terms.
Also at least a "my topics" would be nice, so that I don't have to manually add a topic to favorites eliminating the need to dig it up every time I want to check it...
Oh, and the ability to clear the little "updated" number manually.
Apology if this has been mentioned already, but it might be nice if Topics I've participated in was sorted by when you most recently commented in that thread, rather than just the first time you did. As it stands if you comment in a long-running thread, it slowly gets buried, even if you go back and post again. I know you can favourite the thread to keep it handy, but I try to keep that list short for threads that I never want to lose track of.
IAmSinistar: Apology if this has been mentioned already, but it might be nice if Topics I've participated in was sorted by when you most recently commented in that thread, rather than just the first time you did. As it stands if you comment in a long-running thread, it slowly gets buried, even if you go back and post again. I know you can favourite the thread to keep it handy, but I try to keep that list short for threads that I never want to lose track of.
An important one, thanks for mentioning :)
Plain text (unicode free), fixed width font [code][/code] tags. Invaluable for listing commands or posting contents of text files (dosbox.conf, .ini).
Post edited May 05, 2014 by Gydion
Gydion: Plain text (unicode free), fixed width font [code][/code] tags. Invaluable for listing commands or posting contents of text files (dosbox.conf, .ini).
Care to explain a little for the less tech-wise?
Gydion: Plain text (unicode free), fixed width font [code][/code] tags. ...
Sachys: Care to explain a little for the less tech-wise?
Each character uses the same width, like in Courier New. It's good for exact tables, formating code or ASCII art ;-)

Not using unicode mainly helps avoiding errors with copy-paste. But as Unicode is becoming a standard, even for programming languages, it's better to keep it, imo.
Sachys: Care to explain a little for the less tech-wise?
DeMignon: Each character uses the same width, like in Courier New. It's good for exact tables, formating code or ASCII art ;-)

Not using unicode mainly helps avoiding errors with copy-paste. But as Unicode is becoming a standard, even for programming languages, it's better to keep it, imo.
TA!
that makes some more sense now - the post had no context for me initially
Sachys: TA!
that makes some more sense now - the post had no context for me initially
For example.
tinyE: Interesting thing about ignoring, there is the 'block' option for PM and the one time I used it the guy had a hissy fit. :P He's not a regular so don't even ask me who it was, but I'm pretty sure he was mad because my block prevented him from continuing to tell me what a dickhead I am. Like I need that from him, that's what all of you are here for. :D
You may be a dickhead tinyE, but you're our dickhead ;-)
Gydion: Plain text (unicode free), fixed width font [code][/code] tags. Invaluable for listing commands or posting contents of text files (dosbox.conf, .ini).
Yeah, code tags would be nice.

Also, they should either remove italics or make quotes not be in italics. I never use italics for emphasis on this forum, because as soon as someone quotes me, they disappear.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by Wishbone
Is anything wrong with the forum? My response in the Ajay bundle thread on the viability of bundles gets never past 'Processing...'
The-Business: Is anything wrong with the forum? My response in the Ajay bundle thread on the viability of bundles gets never past 'Processing...'
This sometimes happens, when you're editing/writing a post and meanwhile continue to browse in the window from where the editing/answering was started.
The-Business: Is anything wrong with the forum? My response in the Ajay bundle thread on the viability of bundles gets never past 'Processing...'
I have experienced that problem before as well. Often when I go to another tab and check the thread, I will see that my post is there. But the pop-up post window will still report that it is trying to post. Glitchy bit of decoupling there.
DeMignon: This sometimes happens, when you're editing/writing a post and meanwhile continue to browse in the window from where the editing/answering was started.
Well spotted, I've noticed that too. If I start a reply and then browse away in the main window, it does seem to confuse the pop-up reply window.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Found my issue: Missing quote-start tag.
JudasIscariot: I have been reading through the thread and I have to say you have come up with some interesting ideas :)

Give me a moment to respond as I am currently waiting on my opponent for the community Blood Bowl match :)
No problem. ;)