It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This weekend, we're celebrating the 11th anniversary of GOG.COM's launch. We've been preserving classic games for over a decade now, hand-picking unique modern indies, and sharing all of them DRM-free. Time flies, right?

There's no better way to celebrate this round-plus-one anniversary than with even more games! That's why, together with Anuman Interactive, we're bringing back the classic version of XIII! This unique shooter from 2003 will make you feel like you’re playing a living comic-book, as you chase a gang of conspirators that framed you for murdering the President of the United States. With David Duchovny as the voice of your protagonist, this is a game you simply cannot ignore.

That's not all, as more highly requested games join our DRM-free catalog today! Battle through an onslaught of monsters in DUSK (-25%) with its retro visuals, powerful guns, cross-play multiplayer, and the exclusive THE GOGATORIUM map for the endless mode. Platforming more your style? Explore a fantasy world and crawl through dungeons in procedurally-generated adventure platformer Chasm (-35%). Finally, take a trip to Mars to master your skills and discover the secrets of the Red Planet in two exciting RPG titles - Mars: War Logs (-75%) and The Technomancer (-65%).

We also asked the GOG.COM team what they've been playing recently and picked their brains to learn more about their favorite titles on the platform. Why? To bring back the classic tradition of GOG.COM Staff Picks and provide gamers with great deals on some of our most outstanding and memorable titles. Grab The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Pathfinder: Kingmaker (-50%), Kingdom Come: Deliverance (-50%), Dead Cells (-33%), Stardew Valley (-25%), Hollow Knight (-40%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), Gothic (-75%), Dungeon Keeper 2 (-75%), The Mystery of the Druids (-75%), and many more up to -80%, all hand-picked by our staff!

Discounts for new releases are valid until October 10th, 1 PM UTC and the GOG.COM Staff Picks deals are available until October 7th, 1 PM UTC.

We would also love to know what some of your favorite games are! How many of them are already available on GOG.COM and which ones are you still waiting for?

Drop your lists in the comments or join us over on Twitter with the #My11Games hashtag!
GameRager: As for rep: People low rate me whether I am nice or blunt/even when I give away games & help people with their problems, for startersd yet it does nothing to sway some here & I cannot keep track of every single thing that might possibly offend someone or i'd likely go mad.
Yes and no. Yes, *some* downvote you no matter what you say...*sometimes*. Not always. This subject is complicated by past history, and some people in the forums are really hanging on to past history, that's true, but not everyone does.
GameRager: ....and I DO often post civilly and apologize...
Yes you do, and thank you for that. It's not 100% of your posts, but you *do* do that a lot, and I, for one, appreciate it.
GameRager: Also, there are some here who either like to troll under the guise of fighting "trolls" they claim exist(like some label me as) and also others who I rubbed the wrong way with some stance or comment years ago and they cannot let it go. To them I likely cannot help their issues with me as they cannot be helped no matter what I do short of leaving the site/etc.
Well yes, there are always some complications in every forum. Sometimes such things are fair, often they are not. But they are complications, usually not representative of the average forum person.
</quote>
<quote_167>
That said, I will stop the offtopic to keep this thread from going more off the rails. If you want to know more I have an offtopic thread and PMs for further talks on such topics.

Thanks for replying as well, btw. It is appreciated and refreshing to hear other's takes on the situation surrounding me here when written civilly and politely as you did.
</quote>
You're welcome; my pleasure. I look forward to future civil forum conversations with you and others.
Gog please preserve Frogwares 80 Days or it will just disappear.
You know i miss the old weekly sales . I was able to buy games on the last day ( Monday ) until 10 PM . Now the sale ends at 3 PM .
low rated
faroot: Yes and no. Yes, *some* downvote you no matter what you say...*sometimes*. Not always. This subject is complicated by past history, and some people in the forums are really hanging on to past history, that's true, but not everyone does.
I know not everyone does, and I am not trying to "paint" everyone with the same "brush", but it(sadly) only takes a few people w/ a grudge to ruin a site for those they target, and they both make the site unfun for some & mar a site's reputation to both current users and newcomers alike.

faroot: Yes you do, and thank you for that. It's not 100% of your posts, but you *do* do that a lot, and I, for one, appreciate it.
Not a problem, and thanks again for the civil reply.
GameRager: I know not everyone does, and I am not trying to "paint" everyone with the same "brush", but it(sadly) only takes a few people w/ a grudge to ruin a site for those they target, and they both make the site unfun for some & mar a site's reputation to both current users and newcomers alike.
It's almost like the rep system is crap that should be removed...
low rated
GameRager: I know not everyone does, and I am not trying to "paint" everyone with the same "brush", but it(sadly) only takes a few people w/ a grudge to ruin a site for those they target, and they both make the site unfun for some & mar a site's reputation to both current users and newcomers alike.
GreasyDogMeat: It's almost like the rep system is crap that should be removed...
If they dropped just the downrate button or limited downrating per day it would still be an improvement.

Well at least we still have the site and store around after 11 years while Steam is also a thing, so that's something to be thankful for.
aman7e: Happy birthday GOG.
PS: get us Aliens versus predator 2 + expantion (from monolith productions)
+1
I should have put this on my list. One of the best multiplayer games I've played.
I am a bit late to the party, I know, but still, I wish all the best to everyone and hope to see many more games (DRM-Free of course), preferably from the 90's and early 2000's as well, in the many more years to come! (I hope)

Now, as for some of my favourite games... yeah, they're just too many. Thou, if I were to just pick, say... eleven, in no particular order, then that would make things a wee bit easier.
So, with that being said here's me list:
Startopia by Mucky Foot Productions [2001] - On GOG!
Wreckin Crew: Drive Dangerously by Quickdraw Developments [1998] - NOT on GOG :[
Chasm: The Rift by Action Forms [1997] - NOT on GOG :[
Hitman: Contracts by IO Interactive [2004] - On GOG!
Dominant Species by Red Storm Entertainment [1998] - NOT on GOG :[
Marathon 2: Durandal by Bungie [1995] - NOT on GOG :[
Witchaven by Capstone Software [1995] - NOT on GOG :[
Unreal Tournament by Epic Games [1999] - On GOG!
Soul Reaver 2 by Crystal Dynamics [2001] - On GOG!
Freedom Fighters by IO Interactive [2003] - NOT on GOG :[
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee by Oddworld Inhabitants [1997] - On GOG!
Post edited October 12, 2019 by Waganari
MaxFulvus: Now that XIII is back, could you also return Obscure, Second Sight and Cryostasis ?
I would seriously love to see Second Sight here again too, especially since I did not even know that GOG existed back when the game was still around. Still thou, I'm glad XIII is finally back (even thou I've actually never tried it before).
As for Cryostasis, I had absolutely no idea that it was ever even here in the first place. A game from Action Forms, the same developers of one of my all time favourite games - Chasm: The Rift. Interesting.
MaxFulvus: Now that XIII is back, could you also return Obscure, Second Sight and Cryostasis ?
Waganari: I would seriously love too see Second Sight here again too, especially since I did not even know that GOG existed back when the game was still around. Still thou, I'm glad XIII is finally back (even thou I've actually never tried it before).
As for Cryostasis, I had absolutely no idea that it was ever even here in the first place. A game from Action Forms, the same developers and publishers of one of my all time favourite games - Chasm: The Rift. Interesting.
Your first list's format should be easy for Gog employees to deal with, but somewhat less so with this one, so I separated the games out into a simple list:

Second Sight - NOT on GOG
Cryostasis - NOT on GOG
Chasm: The Rift - NOT on GOG

[There's a "Chasm" on Gog but it's not "the rift" and is from 2018]
You can get all the Marathon games free (legitimately). Not really needed on GOG.
Waganari: I would seriously love too see Second Sight here again too, especially since I did not even know that GOG existed back when the game was still around. Still thou, I'm glad XIII is finally back (even thou I've actually never tried it before).
As for Cryostasis, I had absolutely no idea that it was ever even here in the first place. A game from Action Forms, the same developers and publishers of one of my all time favourite games - Chasm: The Rift. Interesting.
faroot: Your first list's format should be easy for Gog employees to deal with, but somewhat less so with this one, so I separated the games out into a simple list:

Cryostasis - NOT on GOG

That was actually not part of my list, but thanks anyway.
And I know that Chasm just got released a few days ago, but sadly that's not the same Chasm I've been patiently awaiting for to release here on GOG. But still thou, I'm glad it came out nonetheless.
faroot: Your first list's format should be easy for Gog employees to deal with, but somewhat less so with this one, so I separated the games out into a simple list:

Cryostasis - NOT on GOG

Waganari: That was actually not part of my list, but thanks anyway.
And I know that Chasm just got released a few days ago, but sadly that's not the same Chasm I've been patiently awaiting for to release here on GOG. But still thou, I'm glad it come out nonetheless.
Well wait, if it's one of your favorite Good Old Games and it's not available on Gog, then what does it mean to say it's not part of your list?

I'm misunderstanding something about this, sorry.
eric5h5: You can get all the Marathon games free (legitimately). Not really needed on GOG.
I know. I immediately downloaded all three of them as soon as I found out about that website, especially since I've actually never got to try the first and third one in the trilogy. But still, I don't know, I guess I would still just like to have them here on GOG. :D