It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

snowkatt: 8 episodes of stunning creepy weirdness filtered through a sepia tone
i firstw atched riget II when i was 15 or so maybe 14
blew my mind but i always felt riget II was longer then just 4 episodes
PaterAlf: You probably had the same cut that was aired in Germany. Riget I and Riget II had six episodes each here. I think some additional scenes were included (not completely sure about it), but on the other hand some scenes were missing (my DVD collection has a number of scenes that aren't even translated).
probably yeah
cause my dvd box has 4 episodes for each series

so riget II was 6 episodes after all
I actually liked Earle story arc and bitter ending at the Lodge. But what they did with other arcs at the end was, well, not that good.
As for FWWM, I'd rather have more Teresa Banks investigation, even if that means less Laura.
Twin Peaks, the only show that managed to make me and those around me to understand less the more we watched.
twin peaks wasnt the only one who got a bullshit ending
millenium was also screwed over its resolution was shuffeld off in to the x files and wasnt much of anything
jefequeso: [...] But the ending also left me with a very bad, unfulfilled taste in my mouth.
Maybe you should brush your teeth to get that taste out... oh wait, I forgot Agent Cooper used up all the toothpaste!
jefequeso: [...] But the ending also left me with a very bad, unfulfilled taste in my mouth.
chadjenofsky: Maybe you should brush your teeth to get that taste out... oh wait, I forgot Agent Cooper used up all the toothpaste!
Ohh, agent Cooper, that was the man in the long coat right? That´s all I remember from the show, and I guess it´s better it stays that way. :P
chadjenofsky: Maybe you should brush your teeth to get that taste out... oh wait, I forgot Agent Cooper used up all the toothpaste!
LoboBlanco: Ohh, agent Cooper, that was the man in the long coat right? That´s all I remember from the show, and I guess it´s better it stays that way. :P
Something about cherry pies...
Post edited February 13, 2015 by chadjenofsky
LoboBlanco: Ohh, agent Cooper, that was the man in the long coat right? That´s all I remember from the show, and I guess it´s better it stays that way. :P
chadjenofsky: Something about cherry pies...
Attachments:
chadjenofsky: Something about cherry pies...
damn good coffee