It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The time has come to immerse yourself fully in a challenging job at Dungeons Company. As of today, Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager becomes a full-fledged title on GOG.COM. The game is also available 10% off until 6th May 2021, 5 PM UTC, while at the same time its Supporter Pack receives a 20% discount.

If you want to see some cool gameplay of Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager and learn more about the game, visit our Twitch channel today, 29th April 2021, on 6 PM UTC. We’re expecting a visit from two special guests from Goblinz Studio – RedFanny (Community manager) and Akrythael (UI programmer) – that will not only present the game but also answer some of your questions.

Also, a stream of Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager gameplay is set for 1st May 2021, 11 AM UTC, and will be performed by the streamer Inanda.
I got my "code" email and decided to buy the game to try this out for everyone.

Installed via Galaxy. Closed it. Went offline (as in disconnected network), started game.

Main menu has a "redeem code button". Copy/pasted code there. It said unlocked.

So I guess it works? Seems not to require calling outside or verification. If a trusted forumer has the game, I'll share the code I got to make sure it works for you too. It seems to be DRM-free. But it's still disrespectful and annoying that they do it that way.
Post edited April 30, 2021 by mqstout