It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Less than 24 hours left on our NSFW Week! But you can still make a great use of this time – all of the awesome, hot and discounted titles are waiting for you to grab until 11 PM UTC (January 30th)!

Moreover, get ready to play new NSFW releases: Demon Queen Melissa from Kagura Games and Sexy Mystic Survivors alongside Beautiful Mystic Survivors from Fantasize Games. They are now available on GOG with special launch discounts that last until February 6th, 2 PM UTC. Let’s take a closer look!

Demon Queen Melissa (-10%)
It’s an indie RPG title with a classic, turn-based combat, world filled with unique and interesting characters and the ability to control three party members. It tells the story of the human Hero Lufia, who one day came to the Demon Lord's Castle to greet Melissa. Despite the Hero being the one who defeated her father, Melissa agreed to meet her. However, Melissa's trusted aide Marina noticed the Hero acting suspiciously and tried to stop her, resulting in the Hero activating a holy seal that took away the trio's magic. Now the three of them must go on a journey to find a way to undo the seal and regain their powers!

But that’s not the end! In other great news, Leap of Faith – story rich, steamy visual novel is coming soon to GOG!

It presents the story of dealing with the out of the blue break-up. You finally decide to move forward. And while you're opening your eyes to the world, it seems to be opening its eyes to you as well. It has 12.500 static renders and over 85.000 animated frames in full HD, with about 69.000 lines of source and dialogue. Moreover, in addition to the normal VN choice menus, you will have to interact with your phone as a tool to explore opportunities, or even discover them. Leap of Faith does not offer you every experience in it by advancing through dialogue alone. Great adult-oriented experience!

Make sure to fully use the couple last hours of NSFW Week. Find all the discounted titles HERE, build your own bundle with Kagura BYOB, Sekai BYOB or Kinky BYOB, and grab the exclusive GOG Kinky Bundle – containing 3 awesome games for a super cheap price and available only for the duration of the sale.
GOG.com: Last day of NSFW Week – check out new releases and grab an exclusive GOG Kinky Bundle while you can!
Well, I'm not really into kinky stuff...but for those who are - here you go!
More smut for the smut gods! Hooray! ;)

Mystic Survivors definitely looks the most interesting. Also:
Vampire Survivors with sexy anime waifus, high-quality 3D graphics, and eye-candy VFX!
Well, if we can't have the original might as well get a better looking clone. Interesting that there are actually two different versions.... But, man, that smut tax! =P
Post edited January 30, 2023 by P-E-S

Vampire Survivors with sexy anime waifus, high-quality 3D graphics, and eye-candy VFX!
P-E-S: Well, if we can't have the original might as well get a better looking clone. Interesting that there are actually two different versions.... But, man, that smut tax! =P
I want that so bad. The demo they put on itch occupied me for a month last year. The demo!
I played a early version of Leap of Faith. Very well done.

No get us "No More Secrets", it's soon getting a remaster.
Well I'd help the Survivors but I don't do early access :(
And yet you still can't get a discount on Subverse.
P-E-S: More smut for the smut gods! Hooray! ;)

Mystic Survivors definitely looks the most interesting. Also:

P-E-S: Well, if we can't have the original might as well get a better looking clone. Interesting that there are actually two different versions.... But, man, that smut tax! =P
Vampire Survivors would be neat, but Mystic Survivors is quite fun as well. :)
Wouldn't mind the original though...one can hope. :)
Post edited January 31, 2023 by NuffCatnip
I don't mind you selling this stuff at all. Not one bit. It's been a little too much this week though, gotta say. Hope we go a while without another event.
And look, they even put a misanthropic game up for sale to cap the whole thing off.

I'm talking about Deponia, the game where you sell a woman off to become a monkey grinder and mistreat your girlfriend in a variety of ways.
Just took a peek at the devs Discord as a review on gog mentions the unrated version being censored here (it's the same build), don't buy the game yet if the nsfw aspect is why you bought the game:

From their discord
dev:
[i]Hey, i can't rly answer about GoG because I'm not using it and I'm not planning to use GoG but Yes GoG uploaded wrong version of our game.

Instead of giving players SMS they gave BMS no matter which version You bought, currently i have info that this is fixed so please Update Your SMS on GoG to get gallery in SMS.

Just update game to lastest version with what GoG offers to update with.[/i]

and

question:
Can't any of you guys actually tell GOG they uploaded the wrong offline installers ? Would be weird to have to install GOG Galaxy just to update this game in particular

dev:
We already did, You need to update game via GoG to get fixed version.

The part about this being fixed is a straight up lie as far as I can say. Second class treatment this soon after release? Ooh boy, this is great! :P

Edit: Maybe you get the right build via Galaxy but the offline installers are the incorrect ones.
Post edited February 10, 2023 by NuffCatnip
GOG.com: Last day of NSFW Week – check out new releases and grab an exclusive GOG Kinky Bundle while you can!
BreOl72: Well, I'm not really into kinky stuff...but for those who are - here you go!
everyone has a kink, even you