It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Final pre-release update and price increase coming August 16.

So much has been happening with We Happy Few since the title joined Games in Development, but this journey is almost at its end. As the full game's release approaches, developers Compulsion Games are beginning revealed their plans for the near future.

The final in-development update "Life in Technicolor" is dropping August 16, introducing new Joy effects as well as a brand new UI (still WIP), AI reworks and much more. This date also marks the previously-announced price change – jumping to $50.99 (or your local equivalent).

You can read the full announcement here.

If you've been on the fence, this is a great time to hop over – and stay tuned for more info coming soon!
amcdermo: They do but we'll have to wait until release for it.
richlind33: Might I ask what it is that inspires your confidence?
Reading the developer diaries on the official site and when they post here or elsewhere. According to them, 3 stories will be available at release along with the current sandbox mode and the developer diaries show these are definitely being worked on.
richlind33: Might I ask what it is that inspires your confidence?
amcdermo: Reading the developer diaries on the official site and when they post here or elsewhere. According to them, 3 stories will be available at release along with the current sandbox mode and the developer diaries show these are definitely being worked on.
3 stories instead of 1? Hmm....
Apparently, this thing is up for pre-order again!

Choice quote from the old price-hike announcement: "Since we launched our Kickstarter and released the game on Early Access, We Happy Few has been priced at US$29.99. [...] On August 16, the price for the game will become US$50.99."

Hahahahahaha, check out the game card! The base price in Germany is $74.21!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

What the hell do these bozos think they're putting out? The last beta build I played was such a terribly cobbled together mess it would barely be worth $7.24, let alone 10 times that amount.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by fronzelneekburm
fronzelneekburm: Apparently, this thing is up for pre-order again!

Choice quote from the old price-hike announcement: "Since we launched our Kickstarter and released the game on Early Access, We Happy Few has been priced at US$29.99. [...] On August 16, the price for the game will become US$50.99."

Hahahahahaha, check out the game card! The base price in Germany is $74.21!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell do these bozos think they're putting out? The last beta build I played was such a terribly cobbled together mess it would barely be worth $7.24, let alone 10 times that amount.
Not to mention having to worry about continued support, here, on GOG, since Microsoft just went and bought the whole studio.
fronzelneekburm: Apparently, this thing is up for pre-order again!

well that's a clear pass ^^. Seems like they had to reach price parity with Windows Store - hence they 60€ price tag