It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is an old saying that all good generals are familiar with - with every change of fortune comes an opportunity. Now we can put those wise words into action.

As of 6th February 2020, Panzer Corps from Slitherine Software will only be available in Panzer Corps Gold version, DLCs included. Until this time you can still buy the game and its DLCs separately on GOG.COM. We've even prepared a special Last Chance Sale for you, with deals reaching up to 90% off and lasting until 5th February, 2 PM UTC.

Use this opportunity to win even more Panzer Corps battles!
high rated
Two questions.

1. What price will the upcoming Gold edition sell for?

2. If I buy now the base game and all the DLC, will I still be offered/shown the gold edition which includes the same exact parts, as something I do not own, FOR EVERY FREAKING SALE EVER FROM NOW TO ETERNITY? As it is the norm for any similar cases?
Add the same achievements that Steam has and I'll be interested. And I'm actually pretty wary about buying any of them now anyway, as presumably I'll be getting them again when/if I buy the Gold edition. Doesn't sound like a good deal to me, unless GOG works out a system where the Gold edition becomes cheaper the more campaigns you already own, which I'm definitely not holding my breath for.
Slitherine trying to force us to buy now or spend more to get the remaining DLC's later since you will have to rebuy everything hmm ? To that i say piss off and go hold hands with Paradox for being shit.
Cool, can't wait to buy Panzer Corps Gold then.
We don't know the release price of Panzer Corps Gold on GOG, but it doesn't seems a bad deal:

NOW:
(GOG) Panzer Cops + all DLCs: 37,34€ (68% discount) [116,94€, 100%]
(STEAM) Panzer Cops Gold (includes Panzer Corps + all DLCs): 79,62€ (43% discount) [139,82€, 100%]

ABOUT PANZER CORPS GOLD
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1580/Panzer_Corps_Gold/

"For the first time, the ultimate edition of Panzer Corps, containing all its expansions and new features and sporting an improved UI!
Panzer Corps Gold is accompanied by a revamped UI: now you’ll be able to see the combat prediction from the map while planning your attack, and your unit’s special abilities will be displayed!"

It seems just a simple pack with all pieces, as Steam is selling it like that, not like a GOTY game.
Post edited January 31, 2020 by Cananas
Cananas: We don't know the release price of Panzer Corps Gold on GOG, but it doesn't seems a bad deal:

NOW:
(STEAM) Panzer Cops Gold (includes Panzer Corps + all DLCs): 79,62€ (43% discount) [139,82€, 100%]

ABOUT PANZER CORPS GOLD

"For the first time, the ultimate edition of Panzer Corps, containing all its expansions and new features and sporting an improved UI!
Panzer Corps Gold is accompanied by a revamped UI: now you’ll be able to see the combat prediction from the map while planning your attack, and your unit’s special abilities will be displayed!"

It seems just a simple pack with all pieces, as Steam is selling it like that, not like a GOTY game.
Maybe simillar change will be introduced on Steam. In the Slitherine store Gold Edition as s separate product costs $79.99/€76.99.
Post edited January 31, 2020 by Sulibor
Cananas: We don't know the release price of Panzer Corps Gold on GOG, but it doesn't seems a bad deal:

NOW:

ABOUT PANZER CORPS GOLD

Oh yeah, sell an almost empty base game with all its DLC which basically are parts which should be included in the first release, and ask 80 euros for it....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, on sale....HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
GTFO. Slitherine. And I say that while like Slitherine.
trusteft: Oh yeah, sell an almost empty base game with all its DLC which basically are parts which should be included in the first release
Actually, the base game has a very similar full campaign to the first Panzer General, which consists of many scenarios. And for the discounted price (1.99) it's a steal. The DLCs are mostly set in different war theaters and are more like proper add-ons rather than necessary parts of the main game. You can compare them to SSI's release of Allied General as a separate game.
Post edited January 31, 2020 by igrok
high rated
Most of the discounts match the GoG Low Prices, although none are new All-Time GoG Lows.
For reference for a US person.

Panzer Corps Gold is currently 81% off of $139.82 or $26.24 for everything on Steam.

Or I can pay $36.25(63% off) for all the DLC minus the Base game I already own(which is the only thing over 67% off) here.