It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing classic gems is about to get even more enjoyable! Today 5 KONAMI titles listed below have received an important update regarding their support for modern controllers:

Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra
METAL GEAR
METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE
Silent Hill 4: The Room

As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
SmollestLight: The issue has been fixed. :)
Can you please take also a look at Little Nightmares II - Enhanced Edition? .exe have a "404" too. Thanks!
I can confirm that the Castlevanua & Contra collection is indeed now downloadable.
Just chiming in to confirm the offline installers for Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2 and Silent Hill 4 can all be downloaded, now.

Thanks for addressing this issue so quickly, GOG!
Awesome...

Also the rest of the Metal Gear franchise would be greatly appreciated...? ;)
Could this be a sign that Silent Hill 2 and 3 will be here this Halloween? :)
Anyone else have the problem that MGS and SH4 both have a controller support patch, but it patches from from a 1.0 hotfix version and the last version I backed up was the 1.0 version before the hotfix?

Small issue, but it always bugs me when games get an update and older patches just disappear.
GOG.com: As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers...
Does it mean that all of these games now have the proper button prompts (A, B, X, Y, LT, RT, etc.)?
GOG.com: Playing classic gems is about to get even more enjoyable! Today 5 KONAMI titles listed below have received an important update regarding their support for modern controllers:

Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra
METAL GEAR
METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE
Silent Hill 4: The Room

As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
Thanks gog, better late than never. Now please get us Silent Hill 2 and 3.
Great to see the games being made compatible with modern controllers. Honestly, it's something that should be mandatory for any re-release, if nothing else.

Now we just need Metal Gear II: Solid Snake. Not sure why Metal Gear is here and not Metal Gear II.
Great news! It is compatible with a PS3 controller? It is native, no third party software is used.
Alexim: Dear KONAMI, now however release some newer games on GOG as well, since there's no reason not to since they've all been pirated for decades.
I think the stronger point to make is that MGS1 and 2 and Silent Hill 4 seem to be selling very well (and have a lot of reviews), constantly on the first two pages of the bestseller list.

If we can't get SH2 and 3 here, then other highly-voted games, like ones already mentioned here, would be nice: Suikoden 1 and 2, Silent Hill Homecoming, other MGS games, Castlevania PC titles.

Personally I'd like the Frogger games here, but the ones I want have rights split between Hasbro Interactive/Atari and Konami. But there's stuff like Frogger: The Great Quest, Frogger Beyond, and Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue.
Neat. MGS works now. Feels good.
We most definitely NEED the Zone of the Enders rerelease from PS3!
Great to see some of my favorite games of all time updated! Thanks GOG and Konami!
BreOl72: Trying to download the updated offline installer (MG) results in a 404.
SmollestLight: We are investigating it!
SmollestLight: The issue has been fixed. :)
Thank you very much.

Aaand...successfully downloaded. :)