It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Playing classic gems is about to get even more enjoyable! Today 5 KONAMI titles listed below have received an important update regarding their support for modern controllers:

Konami Collector's Series: Castlevania & Contra
METAL GEAR
METAL GEAR SOLID
METAL GEAR SOLID 2 SUBSTANCE
Silent Hill 4: The Room

As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
low rated
If Konami adds achievements I will buy instantly...
dtgreene: My current thoughts about them:
HTTP 404 Not Found
Same. :/

Only Metal Gear Solid 2 is accessible right now.
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Nergal01
Out of the box support for Switch Pro controllers? Now that's interesting, they normally need special drivers...
low rated
So in typical Nu-GOG fashion, the news was poorly timed and the downloads aren't ready... good job.
high rated
GOG.com: KONAMI games on GOG.COM receive a controller support update
BreOl72: Trying to download the updated offline installer (MG) results in a 404.
We are investigating it!
That's pretty sweet, but I get a 404 when I try to download the offline installers for MGS and Silent Hill.

Konami can bring more gems over here, I'll be happy to purchase them immediately... Zone of the Enders, MGS series, Castlevania series, pretty much anything
Post edited August 27, 2021 by Gylfe
SmollestLight: We are investigating it!
Thank you.

All Konami games except for Metal Gear Solid 2 are currently inaccessible.
high rated
The installers are hiding inside the box in the middle of the room. Yes, the box that moves by itself for some reason.
low rated
timppu: The installers are hiding inside the box in the middle of the room. Yes, the box that moves by itself for some reason.
We should try walking over to it and tilting our heads a few times with phantom question marks over our heads before poking it to see why.
high rated
timppu: The installers are hiding inside the box in the middle of the room. Yes, the box that moves by itself for some reason.
!
low rated
GOG.com: As of now, these titles will not only enjoy full support for popular modern controllers such as Sony DualSense, Sony DualShock 4, Microsoft Xbox One X/S, and Nintendo Switch Pro but also receive optimized default key bindings and a few smaller fixes regarding the controller compatibility.
You have my heart, I`m on chinese clone of Xbox One pad, promise to buy original one day : )
Post edited August 27, 2021 by user deleted
high rated
The issue has been fixed. :)
THANK YOU
Very nice. Silent Hill 2 please?
SmollestLight: The issue has been fixed. :)
Thanks for the help! :)