It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dischord: Well, I'm feeling quite slick.

I have no idea of what the hell this game is, or if it is any good or not, but I just scammed "Realms of the Haunting" from Gog for only $2.39!

I'm sure you could easily repeat this feat, but in case you don't feel like trying, here is the code: YJBH-B58G-A24F-BQWR

Have fun.
HijacK: Not redeemed, as I already have the game and too many games for that matter, but +1 and thank you for your generosity, Dischord!
...? Is this the right thread for that post?
HijacK: Not redeemed, as I already have the game and too many games for that matter, but +1 and thank you for your generosity, Dischord!
pakopakojr: ...? Is this the right thread for that post?
Dischord doesn't really care for such rules. I think people should just enjoy his generosity and stop complaining. Plus, it's not like this thread is 100% on topic anyway, so there you have it. :D
high rated
pakopakojr: ...? Is this the right thread for that post?
I thought so.

Maybe the politically correct people could point you to the place where you could lodge a formal complaint.

Lighten up dude, and if you have a problem doing so, get some Preparation H, or PM me.

I'm not a bad guy, but am not going to endure your whining chicken shit.
HijacK: Dischord doesn't really care for such rules. I think people should just enjoy his generosity and stop complaining. Plus, it's not like this thread is 100% on topic anyway, so there you have it. :D
OK, works for me. (I actually wasn't sure what was happening or if I clicked into another thread.)

I'm still not used to the GOG forum yet, so if people say Dischord happens, I'll expect Dischord happening in the future.
high rated
pakopakojr: OK, works for me. (I actually wasn't sure what was happening or if I clicked into another thread.)

I'm still not used to the GOG forum yet, so if people say Dischord happens, I'll expect Dischord happening in the future.
Sorry friend, but game is not redeemed yet, so you have a free one if you want :-)

EDIT: someone got the game, but you can feel free to PM me for another one.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Dischord
Hey. I opened this thread on my mobile to look what new happened after my post. And what did I saw? Another part of dischord endless generosity. And what more? Game was still unredeemed. So, this was my first code redeemed via mobile:) Unbelievable.
Thanks so much, dischord. Again.
PS: Apologize for slow reacting. Writing on mobile is not my cup of tea:).
high rated
truhlik: Hey. I opened this thread on my mobile to look what new happened after my post. And what did I saw? Another part of dischord endless generosity. And what more? Game was still unredeemed. So, this was my first code redeemed via mobile:) Unbelievable.
Thanks so much, dischord. Again.
PS: Apologize for slow reacting. Writing on mobile is not my cup of tea:).
No problem, great job in getting, and I'll shut up here as it is not thread specific :-) Nice to see you, hope all is fine!
GOG forums aren't letting me fix the above post up, so...fuck it ><

madth3: Also, advancedhero

Missed anything important?
advancedhero had no money during the sale period on the same day as the mysterious giveaway
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Tarnicus
Thanks Dischord, but I'm at my limit of new games (still downloading Trine 2 in chunks). Heck, I'm still trading games I likely won't get to. (Wish I had a profile page where I could spam that.)
high rated
pakopakojr: Thanks Dischord, but I'm at my limit of new games (still downloading Trine 2 in chunks). Heck, I'm still trading games I likely won't get to. (Wish I had a profile page where I could spam that.)
I know how that goes, Witcher2 killed me :-)
Unbelievable.

Now that deepdig's been exposed, he's still listing on the General Trading Thread, presumably with all the games he managed to scam from people!

The gall of this guy. This is one seriously disturbed dude. Really bad anger management. Posting something like that shows to me that he's angry that he got found out and he still expects people to roll over for him. It's like he expects everyone to be sheep to his conquering wolf.

Delusions of grandeur that what he's doing is moral or allowable, but perhaps because it benefits him, it's allowed because he does believe the universe revolves around him.

Sociopathic?
low rated
Getcomposted: Unbelievable.

Now that deepdig's been exposed, he's still listing on the General Trading Thread, presumably with all the games he managed to scam from people!

The gall of this guy. This is one seriously disturbed dude. Really bad anger management. Posting something like that shows to me that he's angry that he got found out and he still expects people to roll over for him. It's like he expects everyone to be sheep to his conquering wolf.

Delusions of grandeur that what he's doing is moral or allowable, but perhaps because it benefits him, it's allowed because he does believe the universe revolves around him.

Sociopathic?
I'm angry because you're saying so? I dont care what you people say about me, plain simple. I gave windforge back to xckx. Is it on my trading list? NO ITS NOT. Quit the crap people. You're all bullies.

Check the trade thread. Is there a single complaint about me scamming people? NO THERE'S NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T SCAM ANYONE.

If i wanted to scam i would've took xckx's game and i wouldnt have said a word about it. Get your facts straight. You're a douchebag if you actually think thats whats happening. I havent cursed a single time since i registered and look what you made me do.

Idiot low lifer
deepdig: I'm angry because you're saying so? I dont care what you people say about me, plain simple. I gave windforge back to xckx. Is it on my trading list? NO ITS NOT. Quit the crap people. You're all bullies.

Check the trade thread. Is there a single complaint about me scamming people? NO THERE'S NOT BECAUSE I DIDN'T SCAM ANYONE.

If i wanted to scam i would've took xckx's game and i wouldnt have said a word about it. Get your facts straight. You're a douchebag if you actually think thats whats happening. I havent cursed a single time since i registered and look what you made me do.

Idiot low lifer
You're calling me an "idiot low lifer" because I had the temerity to point you out?! You do understand that just ties into my theory that you're not very healthy mentally? The shame of it is that you can't even see it. If I'm low, you must be bathypelagic.

You've already been exposed before as maestro27.

Stop, just admit the defeat, perhaps try and look at yourself and see if you can find any empathy and stop being so proud of being a leech.
low rated
deepdig: I'm angry because you're saying so? I dont care what you people say about me, plain simple. I gave windforge back to xckx. Is it on my trading list? NO ITS NOT. Quit the crap people. You're all bullies.

Idiot low lifer
Getcomposted: You're calling me an "idiot low lifer" because I had the temerity to point you out?! You do understand that just ties into my theory that you're not very healthy mentally? The shame of it is that you can't even see it. If I'm low, you must be bathypelagic.

You've already been exposed before as maestro27.

Stop, just admit the defeat, perhaps try and look at yourself and see if you can find any empathy and stop being so proud of being a leech.
I'm calling you an idiot low lifer because you're feeding people lies if you can't handle the truth dont twist it. I'm not angry at anything. Ask expopower if i scammed him. He sent me his steam keys first and we traded without an issue.
deepdig: I'm calling you an idiot low lifer because you're feeding people lies if you can't handle the truth dont twist it. I'm not angry at anything. Ask expopower if i scammed him. He sent me his steam keys first and we traded without an issue.
Definition of Scam: scam (skæm)
n
1. a stratagem for gain; a swindle
vb, scams, scamming or scammed
2. (tr) to swindle (someone) by means of a trick

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003.

You're scamming games from people who are giving you games under the mistaken apprehension that you're going to play the games (the trick), when you're actually trading them (the swindle).
Your trades may be aboveboard, but how you got the games you're trading isn't.
Post edited July 25, 2014 by Getcomposted