It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BillyMaysFan59: heh..... is Wakalo getting some competition now? :P (Or is he wakalo? Who knows...)
stg83: Yeah it seems he has unfortunately inspired the trend of multiple user accounts. But, I don't think its wakalo because the trades he is trying to do isn't for imaginary games just some free games. ;)
yeah..... a wannabe Wakalo then. :P

@OP: yeah it's probably a good idea to add advancedhero to the list of scammers. ("Probably", because we don't know for sure if he has multiple accounts)
Post edited July 15, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: yeah..... a wannabe Wakalo then. :P

@OP: yeah it's probably a good idea to add advancedhero to the list of scammers.
Yeah and also ceterum just to be safe.
high rated
BillyMaysFan59: heh..... is Wakalo getting some competition now? :P (Or is he wakalo? Who knows...)
Only if he asks and takes Steam keys - wakalo's not interested in GOG games. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: Only if he asks and takes Steam keys - wakalo's not interested in GOG games. ;-)
yeah you're right.... wakalo and advancedhero seem to act differently.
advancedhero / ceterum

real scammer? or just an obnoxious asshat out for profit?
IanM: advancedhero / ceterum

real scammer? or just an obnoxious asshat out for profit?
Pfft... who knows? He might be both :/
"Just to be sure" isn't really a reason. Innocent until proven guilty, no?
KneeTheCap: "Just to be sure" isn't really a reason. Innocent until proven guilty, no?
Good point there.... just wanted to bring it up here because something smells fishy about that guy.
BillyMaysFan59: Good point there.... just wanted to bring it up here because something smells fishy about that guy.
He seemed really desperate to get his hands on Lords of Midnight.
KneeTheCap: "Just to be sure" isn't really a reason. Innocent until proven guilty, no?
shoot first, don't bother with questions, it only wastes time :p
Indeed that is how it should be, but there is no way to prove whether a person is using multiple accounts or not and if there is no record of this possibility then people on the forum won't know any better. It is a conundrum.
BillyMaysFan59: Good point there.... just wanted to bring it up here because something smells fishy about that guy.
Grargar: He seemed really desperate to get his hands on Lords of Midnight.
LOL - he said so on my thread:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekend_promos_whats_your_haul/post30
stg83: Indeed that is how it should be, but there is no way to prove whether a person is using multiple accounts or not and if there is no record of this possibility then people on the forum won't know any better. It is a conundrum.
I know a number of sites log the IP address of the poster so using multiple accounts could be proven if they aren't using TOR or something...
rtcvb32: I know a number of sites log the IP address of the poster so using multiple accounts could be proven if they aren't using TOR or something...
Yeah, I meant we as users can't prove it but GOG certainly can if they want to. But like you mentioned there are softwares people can still used to hide their identity.
stg83: Yeah, I meant we as users can't prove it but GOG certainly can if they want to. But like you mentioned there are softwares people can still used to hide their identity.
Although like Baba, it seems it doesn't make much of a deterrent if they are hiding it or not...