It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lilazt: Dont worry, he doesnt steal GOG accounts just steam ones. He's allergic to crap
You can be allergic to yourself? Weird...
Lilazt: Believe in whatever you want
BTW how many games have you stolen from GOG users?
LilazT has PM'ed me:

"Around 300. Nearly reaching my 750 mark :) I'm still very hungry :(
Please help me?"

An answer to my question above.
Katchim PM'd me too.
Anasto is using multiple accounts. Open this thread page #70

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post1393

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/post1388
Attachments:
indie.png (122 Kb)
hmmmm I kind of had a bad feeling about that team_dota2 guy for a while, glad I never traded with him
Yeah, team_dota2 is already on the list in the very first post www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post1. I wasn't aware of coughning though, should be added to the list as well. Always have to be wary of new users because of these guys unfortunately.
Post edited June 14, 2014 by stg83
I'm really sorry, rong44 -you've entered the GOG Gift Gods Pantheon and I hate to see your generosity get scammed by someone like Anasto :-( But thank-you for posting this information for everyone.

Sadly this just makes this community more wary of new users.. Anasto, you really suck but as they say "Karma is a bitch" and I hope you have plenty of them in your life, stealing your time, money and energy ;-p
rong44: Anasto is using multiple accounts. ...
Thanks for the heads-up rong44!
Momo1991: I'm really sorry, rong44 -you've entered the GOG Gift Gods Pantheon and I hate to see your generosity get scammed by someone like Anasto :-( But thank-you for posting this information for everyone.

Sadly this just makes this community more wary of new users.. Anasto, you really suck but as they say "Karma is a bitch" and I hope you have plenty of them in your life, stealing your time, money and energy ;-p
Thanks and no worries Momo. I'll just keep on doing what I do. The good people here far out number the bad :)
rong44: Anasto is using multiple accounts. ...
DeMignon: Thanks for the heads-up rong44!
You bet ;-)
Post edited June 15, 2014 by rong44
lol funny how getting rid of the ninja thread got rid of most down rep trolls and lurkers. Now it seems that these losers are the same people who always reply to free stuff as well :p Generous people will always attract assholes who want to take advantage.
^ Ignore this jerk. He never achieved any objectives other than be just that: a jerk.

(NOT directed at Zurvan7 in any way, it's directed towards a scammer whose post got deleted.)
Post edited June 20, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
daddadsad: Classifieds down, Ninja giveaway down.
My secondary objective is now complete.

Where is your god now? :)
You're a true piece of shit.
daddadsad: Classifieds down, Ninja giveaway down.
My secondary objective is now complete.

Where is your god now? :)
pimpmonkey2382: You're a true piece of shit.
If he was that useful, I'd fling him!
low rated
pimpmonkey2382: You're a true piece of shit.
Sachys: If he was that useful, I'd fling him!
That's the only poo I'd have you wash your hands after flinging.