It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just got this message from Katchim

LONG LIVE WAKALO OUR LORD!

If he is back already then we can look forward to even more unimaginative flim flam and drivel.
theslitherydeee: Just got this message from Katchim

If he is back already then we can look forward to even more unimaginative flim flam and drivel.
You're not the only one. I got the same message as well- and now it pollutes my Messages tab... Oh well,nevermind. I guess it'll get buried whenever I get my next PM's...
theslitherydeee: Just got this message from Katchim

Treasure: You're not the only one. I got the same message as well- and now it pollutes my Messages tab... Oh well,nevermind. I guess it'll get buried whenever I get my next PM's...
I can save you here.
Since he's already on the OP list, I recommend blocking him if you receive that message from him, as I have done.
theslitherydeee:
Yeah, is that loser again, and now spamming everyone. Just click on "Block and Report". He's not worthy to even be bothered with it.
Post edited June 12, 2014 by Azrael360
Treasure: You're not the only one. I got the same message as well- and now it pollutes my Messages tab... Oh well,nevermind. I guess it'll get buried whenever I get my next PM's...
Punished_Snake: I can save you here.
Well, I didn't expect that! Thanks a lot both to you and to theslitherydeee who thought to do the same as well. At least now I need less PM's in order to hide his completely- but I'm pretty happy that I won't have his message shoved in my face when I open the Messages Tab :-)
Punished_Snake: I can save you here.
Treasure: Well, I didn't expect that! Thanks a lot both to you and to theslitherydeee who thought to do the same as well. At least now I need less PM's in order to hide his completely- but I'm pretty happy that I won't have his message shoved in my face when I open the Messages Tab :-)
We can't win against human stupidity :(
Probably add daddadsad to the list, he just posted a suspicious looking message on the Classified thread:

EDIT: post was deleted
Post edited June 12, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Oh boy...... this is going to be quite a show

*more popcorn*
Lilazt: he is... everywhere.. watching...

waiting...

for the perfect time... to strike... now he desires nothing but he shall soon..
The tax man?
Also just changed my password for good measure, I would like to advise others to do the same.
BillyMaysFan59: Also just changed my password for good measure, I would like to advise others to do the same.
why? He's not smart enough for that.
BillyMaysFan59: Also just changed my password for good measure, I would like to advise others to do the same.
mrmarioanonym: why? He's not smart enough for that.
maybe you're right... but still, like I said, for good measure :P
Post edited June 12, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
low rated
mrmarioanonym: why? He's not smart enough for that.
BillyMaysFan59: maybe you're right...
he's a classic narcissist wannabe-god.
if he does try to hack the site, he might just be caught. and then he'll be in real trouble.
Post edited June 12, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
Lilazt: Dont worry, he doesnt steal GOG accounts just steam ones. He's allergic to crap
Not buying that, giorgio_manduta.