It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

koima57: potential other victim(s) of this arse impersonating me (again), please PM me; i would like to try and make up for your loss if possible with a real trade or even a game of your choice.
phaolo: Wait, be careful, the scammer himself could contact you too pretending to be a victim..
I wonder of it's the same guy as before. Not Wakkalo/NES. There was another user here for a while doing it and he went so far as to PM and admit it.

"park_84."was his name (taken from the real "park_84"), though I'm sure that account is long gone. He told me on several occasions he impersonated other users.
Post edited February 12, 2018 by tinyE
tinyE: I wonder of it's the same guy as before. Not Wakkalo/NES.
"park_84."was his name
Ehm, park_84. is Wakalo - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post1083
tinyE: I wonder of it's the same guy as before. Not Wakkalo/NES.
"park_84."was his name
triock: Ehm, park_84. is Wakalo - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers_mach_two/post1083
oh :P

Well every time I say "he's Wakkalo" someone comes in and says I'm being a paranoid dumb ass. Of course, the person who keeps saying that hasn't been around in a week and may not be part of the community anymore.
low rated
deleted
low rated
tinyE: oh :P

Well every time I say "he's Wakkalo" someone comes in and says I'm being a paranoid dumb ass. Of course, the person who keeps saying that hasn't been around in a week and may not be part of the community anymore.
That seems to be a thing, i noticed. The people whom always make the most stink always seem to post sporadically if at all. Maybe it's just me.
low rated
kohlrak: That seems to be a thing, i noticed. The people whom always make the most stink always seem to post sporadically if at all. Maybe it's just me.
Tauto: Nah,it's just you.Most of the stinks in here is/are from the (the very heroic forum) cops and regular daily (very leftist) posters.
The hardcore lefties i've noticed, but who are the "cops?"
low rated
kohlrak: The hardcore lefties i've noticed, but who are the "cops?"
Tauto: Hard core?.........Nah,they are just led around by the (false news and hate) nose.......Cops?..........That's too easy,they are the same mob and they think they can save the planet and Gog from very very suspicious characters:)
Oh, so the same types: thought police. Gotcha.
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: what happened to taht simperin' post? i get teh feelin' it wasnt fo' r ealz for our benefit buuut higher powahs?
You get you're being just as spammy as the other 2 right?
low rated
deleted
Had a chuckle reading the g2a reviews:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/g2a.com
drmike: Had a chuckle reading the g2a reviews:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/g2a.com
There's a one star review that says "You send too many e-mails. Leave me alone", love it
low rated
deleted
No known scammer to report :)
I was just wondering, since someone here might be in the know, I got a chat message by an unknown (and unfind-able user) sending me some scammy-looking link (that I'm sure as hell not going to click on).
Is that something to notify anyone about, or is the generally accepted way to deal with this "block conversation and forget"?
low rated
WildHobgoblin: No known scammer to report :)
I was just wondering, since someone here might be in the know, I got a chat message by an unknown (and unfind-able user) sending me some scammy-looking link (that I'm sure as hell not going to click on).
Is that something to notify anyone about, or is the generally accepted way to deal with this "block conversation and forget"?
You should report it to the community manager, or someone at GOG. Unfortunately, the current community manager appears to be MIA at the moment (probably related to the whole tweet fiasco), so I am afraid there really isn't anything you can do at the moment.

(Did the user's username contain the t-slur, by any chance?)