It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrmarioanonym: [..]
Hey, welcome back OP!
Post edited December 13, 2017 by phaolo
mrmarioanonym: ignore Tauto, people. i think he enjoys the attention.
phaolo: Hey, welcome back OP!
i was never gone.
tinyE: OH AND SPEAKING OF TROLLING and yes this isn't the right thread, but we are on the subject. A shout out to all my fellow dorks and Padawans out there, be wary of spoilers this week. I can guarantee all of you that doronnorod will be in here giving away everything, and he probably won't be alone.

Of course they will claim they didn't do anything wrong and they had no clue people would be upset by it, but you can fertilize the lawn with that.
please don't.
Post edited December 13, 2017 by mrmarioanonym
phaolo: Hey, welcome back OP!
mrmarioanonym: i was never gone.
tinyE: OH AND SPEAKING OF TROLLING and yes this isn't the right thread, but we are on the subject. A shout out to all my fellow dorks and Padawans out there, be wary of spoilers this week. I can guarantee all of you that doronnorod will be in here giving away everything, and he probably won't be alone.

Of course they will claim they didn't do anything wrong and they had no clue people would be upset by it, but you can fertilize the lawn with that.
mrmarioanonym: please don't.
don't what?
elcook: Received a report from Tauto, so here I am. Since the discussion between both of you got beyond of what we call here a friendly atmosphere I need to act.
@vidm, please stop calling names on other users, if this repeats I'll have to ban your account. If Tauto is messaging you via PM and you don't wish to talk to him please block him.
Might i suggest an another way ? i don't log a lot here since some time because one of the reason is people like Tauto & Moderators' refused to do properly their job ....

Tauto in a discussion too often broke the freindly atmosphere .... and insulted poeple with words far worse than those above.

It's one of the worst user of this forum & should have been banned from a long time, in other word you defend the wrong person.

I'm not a moderaor, but it's obvious when one user try to disturb a thread...and Tauto is good at this, and look above you alienake quite some users by your action..and... Tauto always plays the victim in such case...don't be fooled ..sigh

My two cents..
Post edited December 14, 2017 by DyNaer
low rated
elcook: Received a report from Tauto, so here I am. Since the discussion between both of you got beyond of what we call here a friendly atmosphere I need to act.
@vidm, please stop calling names on other users, if this repeats I'll have to ban your account. If Tauto is messaging you via PM and you don't wish to talk to him please block him.
DyNaer: Might i suggest an another way ? i don't log a lot here since some time because one of the reason is people like Tauto & Moderators' refused to do properly their job ....

Tauto in a discussion too often broke the freindly atmosphere .... and insulted poeple with words far worse than those above.

It's one of the worst user of this forum & should have been banned from a long time, in other word you defend the wrong person.

I'm not a moderaor, but it's obvious when one user try to disturb a thread...and Tauto is good at this, and look above you alienake quite some users by your action..and... Tauto always plays the victim in such case...don't be fooled ..sigh

My two cents..
Umm,it's very obvious that you did not read all the posts and I might also add that YOU are no angel,Lady.
Post edited December 14, 2017 by Tauto
high rated
Tauto: Umm,it's very obvious that you did read all the posts and I might also add that YOU are no angel,Lady.
Obviously the amount of time you attacked me or so many others users ; prove what i said above.

You play the victim and you still continue to destroy this forum as much as you can .....that's a pity now gog's moderation changed , they don't do anything against your actions.. You are just a troll .... and i won't answer no more to you.. Speaking with your is just a waste of time....
Post edited December 14, 2017 by DyNaer
Likely been reported already however koima57. (notice the .) is going around trying to scam people pretending to be koima57

See https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread for user comments.
JunglePredator: Likely been reported already however koima57. (notice the .) is going around trying to scam people pretending to be koima57

See https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread for user comments.
Linkie: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post16048

It's already a page or two back.
JunglePredator: Likely been reported already however koima57. (notice the .) is going around trying to scam people pretending to be koima57

drmike: Linkie: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post16048

It's already a page or two back.
Yeah I figured.

Not one of the smarter scammers.

Didn't hurt to post again however as further de-rep.
JunglePredator: Didn't hurt to post again however as further de-rep.
No, of course not. I just linked to it since I had to go back a few pages to find it. Trying to be helpful. :)

edit: I'm wondering why we allow periods in usernames though.
Post edited February 04, 2018 by drmike
JunglePredator: Didn't hurt to post again however as further de-rep.
drmike: No, of course not. I just linked to it since I had to go back a few pages to find it. Trying to be helpful. :)

edit: I'm wondering why we allow periods in usernames though.
Periods in a user name isn't a bad thing.

Scammers will try just about anything to not have to get things by any legitimate means.

A more proper solution is to dis-allow user names that match a certain percentage of characters in order. Say... 85% and above. A rule like that would require some tweaking but it's better then disallowing a character that's quite often used in commercial settings. (Like contacts in enterprises will do lastname.firstname@company.com or something.)
JunglePredator: Periods in a user name isn't a bad thing.
A period is not a restricted character but some programs have issues with handling them.

Like gmail: https://gmail.googleblog.com/2008/03/2-hidden-ways-to-get-more-from-your.html

I;m just surprised that it's allowed.
Just got informed somebody might try funny shit impersonating me again lately, please be careful of the 0 number for o letter, this . dot thing, etc. and report every scamming account coming in PM.

Best check IMO is to copy / paste the account name in forum search to see results, if there's none that's most likely a fake account impersonating an old timer here...

Stay safe GOGers.

Edit : @tropit9 and potential other victim(s) of this arse impersonating me (again), please PM me; i would like to try and make up for your loss if possible with a real trade or even a game of your choice.
Post edited February 09, 2018 by koima57
koima57: Just got informed somebody might try funny shit impersonating me again lately, please be careful of the 0 number for o letter, this . dot thing, etc. and report every scamming account coming in PM.

Best check IMO is to copy / paste the account name in forum search to see results, if there's none that's most likely a fake account impersonating an old timer here...

Stay safe GOGers.

Edit : @tropit9 and potential other victim(s) of this arse impersonating me (again), please PM me; i would like to try and make up for your loss if possible with a real trade or even a game of your choice.
Ouch, this guy also contacted me, he made me an offer but I knew it was too good to be true and I've been biding my time to think about it. Then he disappeared and now my conversation with him is completely vanished. I had not really noticed the dot the first time, but luckily everything has been solved in the best way, at least for me.
Post edited February 12, 2018 by Alexim
koima57: potential other victim(s) of this arse impersonating me (again), please PM me; i would like to try and make up for your loss if possible with a real trade or even a game of your choice.
Wait, be careful, the scammer himself could contact you too pretending to be a victim..