It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ThePixelSamurai: [...]

https://s1.postimg.org/uhvzg6qhr/k0ima57.png
https://s1.postimg.org/rp2rw5q5b/Lee79.png

Will that work for a screenshot?
Cheers. So long as the links won't be taken down (they're mentioned and linked on the Scammer GOGWiki page), it works just fine.

Also, wouldn't hurt if you too took the time to report the impersonating k0ima57 account.

vidsgame: Here are those screens. Next, I'll let GOG support know about 'em.
Thanks both for the screenshots and for reporting the accounts.
Nicole28: *Hugs* The irony of summer, eh?
This is Britain, we just get Autumn, Winter and Spring!
ThePixelSamurai: [...]

HypersomniacLive: Cheers. So long as the links won't be taken down (they're mentioned and linked on the Scammer GOGWiki page), it works just fine.

Also, wouldn't hurt if you too took the time to report the impersonating k0ima57 account.

HypersomniacLive: Thanks both for the screenshots and for reporting the accounts.
You're welcome. It was my pleasure.
vidsgame: Vampir0Alhazred: Another impersonator. He is using the same avatar as the Vampiro. He wanted me to post my key before he "looks in his email" for his HumbleBundle links.

Also ran into another impersonator: k0ima57.
Hello; i just got confused with this scammer impersonating my username with a 0 for the o... Beware GOGers play by safe rules ALWAYS when you trade; copy / paste the username in forum search, lowest rep send first, etc... Sorry this happened, and happens...

TheNerdyPlane: I used to talk to the actual koima after we traded a couple of times and I can tell you that he/she doesn't chat like that. They're a lot more informal, like your talking to an actual friend!
Wow; you honor me too much there; fellow nerd. Appreciate, thank you very much! :o
Post edited August 11, 2017 by koima57
vidsgame: Vampir0Alhazred: Another impersonator. He is using the same avatar as the Vampiro. He wanted me to post my key before he "looks in his email" for his HumbleBundle links.

Also ran into another impersonator: k0ima57.
koima57: Hello; i just got confused with this scammer impersonating my username with a 0 for the o... Beware GOGers play by safe rules ALWAYS when you trade; copy / paste the username in forum search, lowest rep send first, etc... Sorry this happened, and happens...

TheNerdyPlane: I used to talk to the actual koima after we traded a couple of times and I can tell you that he/she doesn't chat like that. They're a lot more informal, like your talking to an actual friend!
koima57: Wow; you honor me too much there; fellow nerd. Appreciate, thank you very much! :o
No need to apologize. It's no fault of yours. Your list is huge and you're a reputable member so it is bound to happen. These scammers want credibility and they targeted yours to get it but they failed to copy your username.
koima57: Hello; i just got confused with this scammer impersonating my username with a 0 for the o... Beware GOGers play by safe rules ALWAYS when you trade; copy / paste the username in forum search, lowest rep send first, etc... Sorry this happened, and happens...

Wow; you honor me too much there; fellow nerd. Appreciate, thank you very much! :o
vidsgame: No need to apologize. It's no fault of yours. Your list is huge and you're a reputable member so it is bound to happen. These scammers want credibility and they targeted yours to get it but they failed to copy your username.
Hmmm i guess.. Still angry me newGOGers get abused by cheapskate scammers, even more through my username. That was a first; hopefully a last. <_<
high rated
koima57: Hmmm i guess.. Still angry me newGOGers get abused by cheapskate scammers, even more through my username. That was a first; hopefully a last. <_<
I hope that you've reported the account impersonating you, now that you've been made aware of it.
vidsgame: No need to apologize. It's no fault of yours. Your list is huge and you're a reputable member so it is bound to happen. These scammers want credibility and they targeted yours to get it but they failed to copy your username.
koima57: Hmmm i guess.. Still angry me newGOGers get abused by cheapskate scammers, even more through my username. That was a first; hopefully a last. <_<
You have a right to be angry, definitely. I reported both of the scammers to fables22.
@HypersomniacLive indeed and thank you @vidsgame
Trust your instincts. Trust what your brain is telling you. I went into this scam pretty knowingly, being the trusting person I am, so yeah my fault pretty much. (also my first time trading, there should be a better feature for trading, although I realize it could still be abused)

Bought shady G2A gift card 20euro and then one of 5euro for Gerarlt21 and he was supposed to send me a witcher 3 GOTY GOG key which he got from nvidia. (yes i realize both the G2A card, and requesting email is what scammers apparently use)
So yeah, I know I'm an idiot.

First attachement is the "proof" he provided. Second 2, a bit of convo...

So dont be idiots like me, and put him on the scammer list since I received no code.
Attachments:
zppsjdj.jpg (50 Kb)
Bellathor: Trust your instincts. Trust what your brain is telling you. I went into this scam pretty knowingly, being the trusting person I am, so yeah my fault pretty much. (also my first time trading, there should be a better feature for trading, although I realize it could still be abused)

Bought shady G2A gift card 20euro and then one of 5euro for Gerarlt21 and he was supposed to send me a witcher 3 GOTY GOG key which he got from nvidia. (yes i realize both the G2A card, and requesting email is what scammers apparently use)

So dont be idiots like me, and put him on the scammer list since I received no code.
Still always great that you are sharing this (including screenshots) so others don't have the same experience as you. So thank you!
Post edited August 31, 2017 by MarkoH01
Bellathor: Trust your instincts. Trust what your brain is telling you. I went into this scam pretty knowingly, being the trusting person I am, so yeah my fault pretty much. (also my first time trading, there should be a better feature for trading, although I realize it could still be abused)

Report to GOG if you haven't already.

ZFR: Report to GOG if you haven't already.
Why? They don't sanction trading. They'll just tell him to be more careful.

I've had Blues tell me on more than one occasion, "Not our problem."
Post edited August 31, 2017 by tinyE
TheNerdyPlane: I dont want to sound silly, but could they hack my account if I reply?
ZFR: no
This post, while still technically true, didn't age all that gracefully.
high rated
ThePixelSamurai: Also had ran into the impersonator, k0ima57. Pretty bad on my end, I know. I've honestly just had these keys for way too long, and I was about to give them away. Thought maybe I'd bundle them for a game or two I'd actually play, and someone could enjoy them. The games don't bother me, or I'd have used some caution, but just don't want them ripping off anyone else.

Heads up, your links return a "404 Not found" page. Could you, please, instead attach the screenshots to your post here? Thanks.

Thanks for reporting, scammer added to the list.

I have a question - is your last screenshot the end of your chat exchanges? You mentioned the email request, so wondering if that was also used, as it's not present in the screenshots you provided.
Post edited September 01, 2017 by HypersomniacLive