It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: I know, I'd just like to know the 'logic' behind his accusation.
How does sharing his own Steam account prove Hyper is an alt?
altLive: Hyper Super Shit Live is Wakalo main account i know NOW for SURE ! ;)
Because he is not scamming from his main account doesnt mean he is not a scammer.

If you can see the connections im sorry for you - keep talking with him - he is part of the community :D
You and rtcvb32 should hang out.
high rated
Hmm...let's see if I can count the record...
So far, it seems like tinyE, Phaolo, and myself are all alts of HypersomniacLive.
However, at the same time, adaliabooks, apehater, and I are the alts of tinyE.
We can even further break that down with the points that omega64 is my alt, along with the occasional flipping back to tinyE through my account.
So...HypersomniacLive first logs in as himself, then goes through there to log in as tinyE, then goes to me, then goes BACK to tinyE, and then logs in as adaliabooks? Man, that's meta. I sure am glad we have the wisdom of Tauto, NES, and Wakalo to enlighten us.
...wait, but HypersomniacLive is Wakalo, isn't he? Apehater, too..and I'm a Russian scammer from Steam, while tinyE is a corrupt mod over there.
Ok, ok, I think I've got it...Wakalo logs in as HypersomniacLive, then he logs in as Phaolo who swaps it off to the Russian dude who logs in as me, flies over to India, logs in as tinyE, who posts a picture of the local donkeys. Meanwhile, Phaolo logs out, then somehow transfers directly to apehater by means of turning around in his seat to a different keyboard behind him. Apehater accuses me, then I log in from Russia after kicking the snow off my computer, post a complicated riddle in response, then fly over to India to beat the cold while tinyE, known as Eram for short, takes my return ticket back to Russia whereupon he uses my account to make a stupid joke and I post another donkey picture. Then Eram, depressed by the cold, bitter winter, flies over to England to get a decent cuppa and logs in as adliabooks. After altering the script to derep every single person listed here, he flies back to the Vatican to get penance for his sins, I go back to Russia, and I log back into Steam again while Eram deals with his Wakalo-tinyE schizophrenic complex.
Did I miss anything?

Edit: WAIT! WAIT! But I've forgotten about omega64! I think I just log in intermittently as him to boost the rep in my account. Ha! Yes! That explains everything! That's why I'm perpetually in negative rep! It's the only way I could ever reach such a low number! Pure genius!
Post edited October 27, 2016 by zeogold
high rated
altLive: My mother sucks cocks in hell
Fun fact: You tried to scam me twice already and failed miserably each time. I made you the fucking laughing stock of this forum. Third time's the charm? Let's find out! Have at me, you pansy! :P
altLive: My mother sucks cocks in hell
fronzelneekburm: Have at me, you pansy! :P
You're starting to sound like The Black Knight. :P
fronzelneekburm: Fun fact: You tried to scam me twice already and failed miserably each time. I made you the fucking laughing stock of this forum. Third time's the charm? Let's find out! Have at me, you pansy! :P
altLive: A scammer never goes first COCKSUCKER !
I bet you're a Cubs fan.
high rated
Because he is not scamming from his main account doesnt mean he is not a scammer.

If you can see the connections im sorry for you - keep talking with him - he is part of the community :D
How do you know?
What evidence have you got?

Because I speak regularly with Hyper, and have received a number of gifts from him. Not the behaviour of a scammer as far as I'm concerned.

Whereas you... you haven't even bothered to pretend to be from a different location. It says Portugal right there. Like the scammer account you linked to on Steam. And you talk / type just like all your other accounts. And get annoyed at all the same people.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

So point out these 'connections' for me. Because I'm really curious.

adaliabooks: How do you know?
What evidence have you got?

Because I speak regularly with Hyper, and have received a number of gifts from him. Not the behaviour of a scammer as far as I'm concerned.

Whereas you... you haven't even bothered to pretend to be from a different location. It says Portugal right there. Like the scammer account you linked to on Steam. And you talk / type just like all your other accounts. And get annoyed at all the same people.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

So point out these 'connections' for me. Because I'm really curious.
You're replying to what is essentially a spam bot. GOG must have some of least clever trolls in internet history.
Mr.Caine: You're replying to what is essentially a spam bot. GOG must have some of least clever trolls in internet history.
Yeah, but I know he's not actually clever enough to have a script or bot so any time he wastes replying to me is a win as far as I'm concerned ;)
zeogold: Hmm...let's see if I can count the record...
So far, it seems like tinyE, Phaolo, and myself are all alts of HypersomniacLive.
**snip**
Reminds me of a bit by Abbot and Costello.
EDIT: having trouble getting the link to work, just google abbot and costello- who's on first
Post edited October 28, 2016 by mm324
I AM EVERYONE!
mm324: Reminds me of a bit by Abbot and Costello.
EDIT: having trouble getting the link to work, just google abbot and costello- who's on first
I'd be surprised if there's a single person on this forum who DOESN'T know the "who's on first" skit.
tinyE: I AM THE WALRUS!
Fixed it.
Post edited October 28, 2016 by zeogold
mm324: Reminds me of a bit by Abbot and Costello.
zeogold: I'd be surprised if there's a single person on this forum who DOESN'T know the "who's on first" skit.
tinyE: I AM THE WALRUS!
zeogold: Fixed it.
Well... I'm not clear on which persona I'm talking to then... but I can save ya some money... don't bother flying; just use a proxy & getting pictures of donkeys from somewhere... no one will know the difference.
zeogold: I'd be surprised if there's a single person on this forum who DOESN'T know the "who's on first" skit.

Fixed it.
JunglePredator: Well... I'm not clear on which persona I'm talking to then... but I can save ya some money... don't bother flying; just use a proxy & getting pictures of donkeys from somewhere... no one will know the difference.
Thank you for the advice, tinyPhaoAltZeoSomniacBooks64 #23.
high rated
Seemannsdaemlack: Done.
Cheers, but it's unclear to me if they did scam you out of anything in the end.

So far, [...]
Cheers for the chuckle, have a +1.

But you missed mrmarioanonym.
high rated
So far, [...]
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the chuckle, have a +1.

But you missed mrmarioanonym.
Yeah, but we really need to stop talking to ourselves so much, people will think we're crazy ;)