It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
EDIT: the original post by the scammer has been deleted

"Kind regards, wakalo.. AKA .. An"us?
Post edited June 08, 2016 by phaolo
deleted
Don't encourage the troll.
low rated
PaterAlf: Don't encourage the troll.
Speaking of which, did you notice that Tauto and Kletus disappeared? O_o
low rated
phaolo: Speaking of which, did you notice that Tauto and Kletus disappeared? O_o
They don't show up until the evening where I live, which is a dew hours away.

and everyone SPAM REPORT park_84 to get that fucking post out of here. Thank you.
low rated
phaolo: Speaking of which, did you notice that Tauto and Kletus disappeared? O_o
tinyE: They don't show up until the evening where I live, which is a dew hours away.
and everyone SPAM REPORT park_84 to get that fucking post out of here. Thank you.
Ah ok. Btw no, don't delete posts *rolleyes*
low rated
What's up dog?
low rated
Tauto: What's up dog?
There you are.. rat?
NEWS (this should be added to the trading rules, for very good reasons):

in case an unknown trader asks you to get him g2a, kinguin.net and the like keys in exchange for his offer, you should be on alert. its most probably a scam.

edit: bundlestars goes on the list too
Post edited June 10, 2016 by apehater
apehater: NEWS (this should be added to the trading rules, for very good reasons):

in case an unknown trader asks you to get him g2a, kinguin.net and the like keys in exchange for his offer, you should be on alert. its most probably a scam.

If only I'd known sooner. And he did it when I put a wishlist in the gifting forum for my birthday! This whole thing has really made me angry.
low rated
apehater: NEWS (this should be added to the trading rules, for very good reasons):

Why would bundlestars be bad?
I've bought about 12 or so bundles from them & they seem legitimate as indiegala or groupees.
Post edited June 10, 2016 by JunglePredator
I posted this over a week ago:

"Hello, wasn't sure if I should post here as I've been a bit too late but I finally decided to. One week ago (29/05/16) a user by the name of Lesly009 contacted me through chat to organise a trade for me. He said he would offer to buy me 10 GOG codes from my GOG posted wishlist if I bought him some game codes through Humble Bundle and G2A. He also agreed he would get a friend to provide codes for the Serious Sam games through Steam. All I had to do was buy codes he linked to for Prey and Prototype 2 (G2A) and also some Stalker games (Humble Bundle).

Now I've never traded on here before so I'm obviously reliant on him to teach me how to go about it. I got his stuff and gave him his codes more or less correctly (one of the G2A codes isn't right) so he was ok. However, when he provided my GOG code links they didn't work. He apparently sent a ticket to GOG tech support saying that this has been happening to other people as well and by the end of the week GOG would provide individual codes for those games. As for the Steam games he promised me he needs to contact his friend although I haven't heard from him about that the last time we spoke.

After being left hanging I read the trading rules on GOG (you can see where this is going) and surprise I find out I'm actually supposed to trade first on this thread before chatting pm. Of course I didn't know this although he sounded at the time like he was aware of this and disregarded the rules. So I'm waiting for him to get back to me however it's been about a week and he hasn't provided any updates or contact.

Now I'm not yet shaming him because he could come through in the end maybe today or tomorrow. To be fair, the games he wanted me to buy for him he made sure to get the lowest discounts he could find so I wouldn't have to pay a lot although he did seem interested in what money I had on my card which made me suspicious. The reason I'm posting here is so that GOG has a record of contact between me and Lesly009 as should have been done in the beginning!

I'm basically waiting for him to contact me with the gift codes he owes me and hoping he does it soon as it's already been a week."

Well Lesly009 never came back to me even though he's visited the site numerous times in the past two weeks! Have tried to sort all this out but to no avail. He basically targeted me near my birthday and is now playing games for free. We need to get him banned. Please feel free to add him to this scammer list.
low rated
pferreira1983: I posted this over a week ago:

"Hello, wasn't sure if I should post here as I've been a bit too late but I finally decided to. One week ago (29/05/16) a user by the name of Lesly009 contacted me through chat to organise a trade for me. He said he would offer to buy me 10 GOG codes from my GOG posted wishlist if I bought him some game codes through Humble Bundle and G2A. He also agreed he would get a friend to provide codes for the Serious Sam games through Steam. All I had to do was buy codes he linked to for Prey and Prototype 2 (G2A) and also some Stalker games (Humble Bundle).

Now I've never traded on here before so I'm obviously reliant on him to teach me how to go about it. I got his stuff and gave him his codes more or less correctly (one of the G2A codes isn't right) so he was ok. However, when he provided my GOG code links they didn't work. He apparently sent a ticket to GOG tech support saying that this has been happening to other people as well and by the end of the week GOG would provide individual codes for those games. As for the Steam games he promised me he needs to contact his friend although I haven't heard from him about that the last time we spoke.

After being left hanging I read the trading rules on GOG (you can see where this is going) and surprise I find out I'm actually supposed to trade first on this thread before chatting pm. Of course I didn't know this although he sounded at the time like he was aware of this and disregarded the rules. So I'm waiting for him to get back to me however it's been about a week and he hasn't provided any updates or contact.

Now I'm not yet shaming him because he could come through in the end maybe today or tomorrow. To be fair, the games he wanted me to buy for him he made sure to get the lowest discounts he could find so I wouldn't have to pay a lot although he did seem interested in what money I had on my card which made me suspicious. The reason I'm posting here is so that GOG has a record of contact between me and Lesly009 as should have been done in the beginning!

I'm basically waiting for him to contact me with the gift codes he owes me and hoping he does it soon as it's already been a week."

Well Lesly009 never came back to me even though he's visited the site numerous times in the past two weeks! Have tried to sort all this out but to no avail. He basically targeted me near my birthday and is now playing games for free. We need to get him banned. Please feel free to add him to this scammer list.
Just do a chargeback.. I guess?

JunglePredator: Why would bundlestars be bad?
I've bought about 12 or so bundles from them & they seem legitimate as indiegala or groupees.
As far as I know they are.
park_84.: Just do a chargeback.. I guess?
How do I do that?