It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

omega64: Wei
Lin545: Laugh out loud!
Am I doing it right?
Lin545:
Reporting a Steam scammer, detailes inside: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_help_me_confront_a_steam_scammer/page1
phaolo:
Edit:
deleted
Post edited May 29, 2016 by Fairfox
Fairfox: I scam you
Doc0075: Am I doing it
You don't say. xD
Attachments:
gog-key.jpg (33 Kb)
The know scammers wiki page seems to be missing?

---Edit---

N/m... they've changed the URL is all.
Post edited June 03, 2016 by JunglePredator
I can't remember losers name now, but about two years ago he managed to piss steam community off enough and his profile and support was flooded with reports. A few days later, at least three of his accounts got trade ban. We can do the same with wankero I believe. We have a long list of scammed people, lost keys, gifts and several steam profiles.
Isn't that ridiculous that a well known Traders Guild steam group is advertised on a <i>wankero's</i> profile?
I wasn't scammed by him but he did try very hard, even impersonating other members, not hard enough though ; )
low rated
mike_cesara: I can't remember losers name now, but about two years ago he managed to piss steam community off enough and his profile and support was flooded with reports. A few days later, at least three of his accounts got trade ban. We can do the same with wankero I believe. We have a long list of scammed people, lost keys, gifts and several steam profiles.
Isn't that ridiculous that a well known Traders Guild steam group is advertised on a <i>wankero's</i> profile?
I wasn't scammed by him but he did try very hard, even impersonating other members, not hard enough though ; )
its not anasto, who scammed all the newbies in the last months
low rated
BTW, Wakkalo is still waiting for his G2A codes. :P
apehater: its not anasto, who scammed all the newbies in the last months
It doesn't really matter, does it?
We don't have that many of them here, three-four at most.
At the end every loser will got medieval on his arse, law of natural selection..
tinyE: BTW, Wakkalo is still waiting for his G2A codes. :P
Perhaps you should send him a dildo, so he could start practicing. Something tells me he can't afford one..
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara
low rated
apehater: its not anasto, who scammed all the newbies in the last months
mike_cesara: It doesn't really matter, does it?
At the end every loser will got medieval on his arse, law of natural selection..
tinyE: BTW, Wakkalo is still waiting for his G2A codes. :P
mike_cesara: Perhaps you should send him a dildo, so he could start practicing. Something tells me he can't afford one..
You can buy dildos on G2A? :P

Perhaps you should send him a dildo, so he could start practicing. Something tells me he can't afford one..
tinyE: You can buy dildos on G2A? :P
Don't be silly.... Ebay should be happy to cross ship however.

tinyE: You can buy dildos on G2A? :P
I wouldn't be surprised.. whatever they can make money on ; )
Post edited June 05, 2016 by mike_cesara