It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TT_TT_TT_TT: what an amazing offer -.- - you definitely should take it -.- - not ! ^^
tinyE: How funny is it that a scammer wants me to buy him GOG keys from a site notorious for selling bogus GOG keys. :P
well seems like the scammer wanted to create a scamming paradox to end this world :D
So why that scammer downvotes some users' posts (including my posts)? He even downvotes inactive users' posts (e.g. Sachys' posts). Does it really help him? And I don't understand why he targeted me. I just reported one obvious impersonating account (ze0g0ld). I never accused other users (e.g. new or low rep users) of scamming.

But maybe it's not related to scammer(s), and it's some kind of trolling. Because there are many low rated posts in this recent thread.
low rated
mrmarioanonym:
Found NES first possible alt : https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post5579
Holy woah! Hints at 400 coins.
mrmarioanonym:
alongtimeuser: Found NES first possible alt
You mean you looked in a mirror?
Azhdar: So why that scammer downvotes some users' posts (including my posts)? He even downvotes inactive users' posts (e.g. Sachys' posts). Does it really help him? And I don't understand why he targeted me. I just reported one obvious impersonating account (ze0g0ld). I never accused other users (e.g. new or low rep users) of scamming.

But maybe it's not related to scammer(s), and it's some kind of trolling. Because there are many low rated posts in this recent thread.
Well, if you reported his alt, that's the reason for the downrep.
He does that both to intimidate and troll users.

Gog is powerless against these things, so you have to just ignore it.
Unless you want to ragequit like some goggers did recently..
low rated
alongtimeuser: Found NES first possible alt
tinyE: You mean you looked in a mirror?
Looks in 3 mirrors : tinyE - zeogold - Azhdar then breaks xD
phaolo: Unless you want to ragequit like some goggers did recently..
776 rep to go (2 months? 3 months?) and you'll see our favorite douchebag explode. I doubt it'll be enough to make him rage quit, but I think it'll be enough for a good laugh ;)
Post edited May 21, 2016 by real.geizterfahr
phaolo: Well, if you reported his alt, that's the reason for the downrep.
He does that both to intimidate and troll users.

Gog is powerless against these things, so you have to just ignore it.
Unless you want to ragequit like some goggers did recently..
Just for reporting 1 alternative account?! xD I just encountered him in chat (Feb 2016), but his downvoting quest started recently (May 2016). So it's highly possible he's another troll who is unrelated to "known scammers".

You're right. But I think if GOG does not care about this plague, it will ruin the community slowly. Even if I ignore him or I leave the forum, he will target other users.
real.geizterfahr: 776 rep to go (2 months? 3 months?) and you'll see our favorite douchebag explode. I doubt it'll be enough to make him rage quit, but I think it'll be enough for a good laugh ;)
Pls Gogbear resist!
Azhdar: You're right. But I think if GOG does not care about this plague, it will ruin the community slowly. Even if I ignore him or I leave the forum, he will target other users.
Considering that this has been going on for years, I don't think anybody even cares anymore except the new users, who quickly learn.
tinyE: You mean you looked in a mirror?
WakaloX99: Looks in 3 mirrors : tinyE - zeogold - Azhdar then breaks xD
I'm on the list now? I've come so far in the community that I'm your secondary target after tinyE? My, I'm honored.
Post edited May 21, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: Considering that this has been going on for years, I don't think anybody even cares anymore except the new users, who quickly learn.
The only ones who care are NES and gunsynd ;)
zeogold: Considering that this has been going on for years, I don't think anybody even cares anymore except the new users, who quickly learn.
real.geizterfahr: The only ones who care are NES and gunsynd ;)
It's the fact that he still thinks people care that amazes me. Like Azhdar says, the deprepping even happens to inactive members. I guess this guy is just desperate to feel like he has some smidgen of power.
If anyone is sick of the derepping I'm sure Wakkalo's offer still stands.

He only wants a bunch of stuff from G2A and you're home free. :D
tinyE: If anyone is sick of the derepping I'm sure Wakkalo's offer still stands.

He only wants a bunch of stuff from G2A and you're home free. :D
If I really cared that much about it, I could make my own alts to uprep myself. He's already shown us it's not that hard.
zeogold: If I really cared that much about it, I could make my own alts to uprep myself. He's already shown us it's not that hard.
that and "feeding the sharks" issue.