It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: Check it out! XD
Spitter is back.
Breja: Ok, that really was the funniest thing I've seen today. The fact he wants you to buy him something from G2A makes it all the more "special" :D
tinyE: I seriously think I made amends and came back here just so I could show that. XD

When I told him I don't trust G2A he said, "No prob, just use PayPal!"
How considerate :D I guess if you told him "I don't trst you" he'd say "No prob, buy it for one of my alts!"
Tauto: Spitter is back.
I'm not going to bicker with you. In fact if you have that script please put me on it.
low rated
Tauto: Spitter is back.
tinyE: I'm not going to bicker with you. In fact if you have that script please put me on it.
Why would I use it and miss all the fun?
Liberteer:
amrit9037: Don't worry about keys.
Take it as a lesson and learn from it.
I have also been scammed here once.
That scammer even apologized to me and I said him instead of buying me game donate few in GOG community.
Guess what. I never saw him in community again (He comes online though). :P
Not worrying at all. Learned my lesson. :) Thanks for kind words!
Sounds like a play on words... untouched... "But I can't touch it because it's not physical!"

I'd advise you be careful.
Liberteer: Not worrying at all. Learned my lesson. :) Thanks for kind words!
For the future if something feeels a bit fishy you should post it here first and never go first unless you now the person very well.
low rated
JunglePredator: Sounds like a play on words... untouched... "But I can't touch it because it's not physical!"

Love you Jungle, but that post made no sense at all. XD
low rated
JunglePredator: Sounds like a play on words... untouched... "But I can't touch it because it's not physical!"

tinyE: Love you Jungle, but that post made no sense at all. XD
It says they'll leave your reputation untouched. I'm saying it's playing on words & that after you buy something will claim that they can't touch what's not physical.
JunglePredator: It says they'll leave your reputation untouched. I'm saying it's playing on words & that after you buy something will claim that they can't touch what's not physical.
Oh yeah. I'm stoopid today. :D
JunglePredator: It says they'll leave your reputation untouched. I'm saying it's playing on words & that after you buy something will claim that they can't touch what's not physical.
Naa, that's too subtle for the scammers here.
Post edited May 20, 2016 by phaolo
IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ALRIGHT!!

:'-(

:''-(

:'''''-(
JunglePredator: IT WAS FUNNY WHEN I THOUGHT ABOUT IT ALRIGHT!! :'-(
Lol ok, sorry JP.
*pat pat*

:P
what an amazing offer -.- - you definitely should take it -.- - not ! ^^
TT_TT_TT_TT: what an amazing offer -.- - you definitely should take it -.- - not ! ^^
How funny is it that a scammer wants me to buy him GOG keys from a site notorious for selling bogus GOG keys. :P