It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Liberteer: Completely understood. The guy just went online here and he's insisting that he sent the game which magically were never delivered to my inbox, the only e-mail inbox that was provided for him. Dear God, people these days...
MarkoH01: No problem. Just tell him that he should send you the keys in a chat (do not understand why he did not do this in the first place - but then again I do ;)).
Just told him that. :) Let the comedy commence :D
MarkoH01: No problem. Just tell him that he should send you the keys in a chat (do not understand why he did not do this in the first place - but then again I do ;)).
Liberteer: Just told him that. :) Let the comedy commence :D
"Unfortunately my dog ate the keys" ;)
So, today's chat so far :) It looks like not only he's a scammer, he's a troll as well.
Note: few details have been ommited such as my e-mail.

LIBERTEER 00:47
Hello, Sailornite. Or Sophie. Or whatever your name is. Well, nice scam, I have to admit. 12 games. I hope you're feeling good about yourself. You've learned me a fine lesson today. You're probably a bit younger than me (greedy and unjust as well), but you should know there's a certain thing called karma.

Have a good life, buddy.

SAILORNITE 19:01
Please recheck your email

LIBERTEER 19:06
my e-mail
which e-mail, buddy?
MYEMAIL@gmail.com is my e-mail
I've been checking it since yesteday!
Please don't insult my intelligence, buddy. If you send the promised games, I will publicly apologize for calling you scammer. If not, there are ways to find out who you are. Not because I'm having a problem that you probably scammed me, but because it's been rude and abuse of my goodwill. It's not about the money, it's about desecrating someone's good will.

My e-mail is MYEMAIL@gmail.com - send me my games.
Planescape Torment, Outcast 1.1, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy and Sensible Soccer '96/'97
I think half an hour should be enough for a few clicks.

SAILORNITE 19:07
I forwarded my order yesterday
It should be in your inbox
I got Soccer 96 too

LIBERTEER 19:14
Don't insult my intelligence. I DIDN'T GET ANYTHING FROM YOU. Prove it. Prove that you've sent it to me.
pokit.org/get/?84df5274721fa56e233a0f066565466b.jpg
pokit.org/get/?a8b822c8652af48223eb7ccb48f12f95.jpg
12 games. So far, by the look of things, YOU STOLE 12 games from a guy who was polite toward you. And you're even being that rude to come here and insult me by saying the games 'SUPPOSE to be in my inbox', even after I told you I didn't get anything from you and send you screenshots!

SAILORNITE 19:16
Dont accuse me i didnt do anything wrong

LIBERTEER 19:17
YOU.FAILED.TO.DELIVER.THE.PROMISED.GAMES.

SAILORNITE 19:17
You posted my gf steam profile on forums without my approval (i've messaged groups this Sophie being part of telling he's a scammer)

LIBERTEER 19:17
YES, I DID
and I will continue to do that
until you get banned
unless you deliver my games.

SAILORNITE 19:17
Maybe something is not right
Let me check if i typed your email correct (and then he went offline again)

LIBERTEER 19:26
yeah, something is not right - I got you 12 games, you got me NONE
my e-mail is MYEMAIL@gmail.com
and it's been written this way since our first correspondence.
get me my games and I'll publicly announce this was a misunderstanding
and that I got my games.
believe me when I say I will.
I am not an asshole.
I have no problems to apologize.
just make me apologize.
If there seems to be a problem with my e-mail (and I've received and sent plenty of e-mails yesterday and today), feel free to send me GOG reedem codes here on chat.
Oh, offline again. What a suprise. :)
Liberteer: Just told him that. :) Let the comedy commence :D
MarkoH01: "Unfortunately my dog ate the keys" ;)
Unfortunately my dog ate the keys. But that's not the biggest problem. I've wanted to wait for him to defecate. Unfortunately, a group of Chinese burglars broke in my house, stole my PC and my dog. They ate the dog and refurbished my PC. I am sooo sooo sorry :D
Post edited May 18, 2016 by Liberteer
How dare you post chat logs with bf of Sophie Hannah without his approval? : )
Liberteer: So, today's chat so far :) It looks like not only he's a scammer, he's a troll as well.
....scam...scam...lies...scam...
You really do talk too much to this person. Simply tell him that he should send you the key via chat in the next 10 minutes. This should be possible quite easy for him/her/it since he/she/it claims that he/she/it has sent them to you via e-mail (so he/she/it can easily copy + paste them). Don't try to get those whatevers in appealing to their conscience or karma. They don't care about karma and they have no conscience. Some scammers told in this very thread how proud they are of what they are doing. There is unfortunately no point in trying to appeal to their humanity. It just got lost somehow somewhere ....
Post edited May 18, 2016 by MarkoH01
Liberteer: snip
Contact Humble Bundle. They have been known to revoke stolen keys in the past.
Post edited May 19, 2016 by RWarehall
Liberteer: snip
RWarehall: Contact Humble Bundle. They have been known to revoke stolen keys in the past.
Really? Well, that may sound awesome. Let's see what we can do about it :)
Just received an e-mail from GOG.com support. Of course, they couldn't do anything about codes being stolen, but they've blocked Sailornite account. Which is damn fine if you ask me. I hope Humble Bundle gets back to me as well, now not even four games that I didn't get will satisfy my need to teach that thief a lesson.

Thank you all for a great words of support and help you've provided me during the last two days. Community is great and bashing scammers is fun, let's continue doing that full force!
low rated
Liberteer: Just received an e-mail from GOG.com support. Of course, they couldn't do anything about codes being stolen, but they've blocked Sailornite account. Which is damn fine if you ask me. I hope Humble Bundle gets back to me as well, now not even four games that I didn't get will satisfy my need to teach that thief a lesson.

Thank you all for a great words of support and help you've provided me during the last two days. Community is great and bashing scammers is fun, let's continue doing that full force!
Humble has grown quite a bit since I heard someone say they did that for them (was a few years ago), but I believe they even got their keys back.
Check it out! XD
Attachments:
tinyE: Check it out! XD
Why I don't get such message. :P
Does he seriously think we care about this...?
Ok, that really was the funniest thing I've seen today. The fact he wants you to buy him something from G2A makes it all the more "special" :D
Liberteer:
Don't worry about keys.
Take it as a lesson and learn from it.
I have also been scammed here once.
That scammer even apologized to me and I said him instead of buying me game donate few in GOG community.
Guess what. I never saw him in community again (He comes online though). :P
Breja: Ok, that really was the funniest thing I've seen today. The fact he wants you to buy him something from G2A makes it all the more "special" :D
I seriously think I made amends and came back here just so I could show that. XD

When I told him I don't trust G2A he said, "No prob, just use PayPal!"