It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sachys: Theres a reason that mosquito (among others) is here, and still here.
I assume you're referring to myself, seeing as that's your new favorite nickname for me.

Yes, there's a reason I'm still here. The reason I'm still here is because I enjoy the people who are here, and feel that I've made some valuable friendships in my time here. I'm here because despite all the drama that goes on, there's still plenty of opportunities to just sit back and have a laugh with these people. I'm here making games and puzzles and jokes in the hopes that somebody out there can find enjoyment in it like I do, which they have. Even if it's just a small, silly thread that's good for a few laughs that I'm participating in, it's worth it.

Despite your hatred of me, I still try to think you're a decent person. I respect what you've done for this community, and I believe you have good intentions and only want to make things better.

That being said, your solution to it is exactly this:
Sachys: TBBBBOB or bust.
You want complete control over all the giveaway activity in the forum, which simply doesn't work. People are still going to make their own giveaways, and they'll probably get scammed, sure.
I feel that this is somewhat a part of your personality. You close down giveaways at the drop of a hat out of pure rage because one or two people have done or suggested something you disagree with, even as a joke. Of course, as the host, you have every right to do this.
But you know what?
With all your good intentions, screaming at everybody and insulting anyone who disagrees with you isn't going to solve anything. In fact, it only makes things worse. People are suddenly criminals because they wanted to dump a few codes without being aware of the scammer issue? People are bad because they form their own giveaways without checking the known scammers wiki? Perhaps it's unwise, but why criticize them for their perfectly nice sentiments?

Just calm down and have a good time, Sachys. Losing your mind over something you can't control isn't going to solve anything, and neither is attacking the people who are already just trying to do a bit of good.
low rated
zeogold: You want complete control over all the giveaway activity in the forum, which simply doesn't work.
Right, maybe read back through the archives before you come at me with that you little fuckercup!

zeogold: I feel that this is somewhat a part of your personality. You close down giveaways at the drop of a hat out of pure rage because one or two people have done or suggested something you disagree with, even as a joke. Of course, as the host, you have every right to do this.
Nice point to make with zero context.

zeogold: People are suddenly criminals because they wanted to dump a few codes without being aware of the scammer issue?
Stop trying to look good! None of the people I have issue with are UNAWARE.

zeogold: Just calm down and have a good time, Sachys. Losing your mind over something you can't control isn't going to solve anything, and neither is attacking the people who are already just trying to do a bit of good.
Piss off you pathetic, pretending peice of shit.

EDIT: anybody who cares to serve rep on my posts here, had better make sure they have read the post history of zeogold here (among others). I'm done here, so is my wallet. Enjoy your continued drama! :D
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Sachys
zeogold: I feel that this is somewhat a part of your personality. You close down giveaways at the drop of a hat out of pure rage because one or two people have done or suggested something you disagree with, even as a joke. Of course, as the host, you have every right to do this.
Sachys: Nice point to make with zero context.
Well, if you insist:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/doodle_me_badly_giveaway/page1
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_sack_of_unredeemed_misery_giveaway/page1
And then there was that time you suggested closing down the Hermit Cave thread because you felt there were too many sausage jokes.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_hermit_cave/post1348
zeogold: You want complete control over all the giveaway activity in the forum, which simply doesn't work.
Sachys: Right, maybe read back through the archives before you come at me with that you little fuckercup!
You just said the words "TBBBBOB or bust" yourself. If you meant something else by that, I'd like to know what it is you meant.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
Sachys: Nice point to make with zero context.
zeogold: Well, if you insist:
And then there was that time you suggested closing down the Hermit Cave thread because you felt there were too many sausage jokes.
ooh big man, lets see. first one - copyright infringement - and something i repeatedly said NOT to do.
second one, people telling me what to do in my own giveaway.
third one - sausage jokes - something i dint even start.

fucking amateur!
low rated
Umm,jealousy raises it's ugly head and we see people arguing over ga's.

''I'm the King''
''No,I'm the King''
Your all a bunch of children,wake up to yourselves.
''Twits''
Would now be a bad time to come clean and admit that Tauto and myself are actually the same person?
zeogold: People are suddenly criminals because they wanted to dump a few codes without being aware of the scammer issue?
Sachys: Stop trying to look good! None of the people I have issue with are UNAWARE.
My point is that you get upset about the thread in general. People do what they want on this forum, and I seriously doubt that's going to change. Even if the ninja giveaway thread got closed down, I suspect that it'd eventually get opened up again. And if it didn't get reopened, you'd eventually get a code-dropper who makes his own thread, and then somebody else who joins in, etc, etc. until it's another ninja giveaway. The only solution would be to get GOG to ban code-dropping, which I seriously doubt they will.
zeogold: Just calm down and have a good time, Sachys. Losing your mind over something you can't control isn't going to solve anything, and neither is attacking the people who are already just trying to do a bit of good.
Sachys: Piss off you pathetic, pretending peice of shit.
I've attempted to be as respectful to you as possible, consider your arguments, reply rationally, and your response is to sling insults.
I'm not sure what to say to you about that other than I wish you the best and hope you can find a way to have fun in this place.
zeogold: Well, if you insist:
Sachys: ooh big man, lets see. first one - copyright infringement - and something i repeatedly said NOT to do.
second one, people telling me what to do in my own giveaway.
third one - sausage jokes - something i dint even start.

fucking amateur!
It's not so much that you closed them as HOW you closed them. You could have calmly said "I don't like you disrespecting my rules and I'm going to close this if you continue", but instead, you threw an absolute tantrum.
Sachys just chat blocked me. :P
low rated
tinyE: Would now be a bad time to come clean and admit that Tauto and myself are actually the same person?
And you said ''no more insults'':)
tinyE: Would now be a bad time to come clean and admit that Tauto and myself are actually the same person?
Tauto: And you said ''no more insults'':)
Oh come on, that was funny! XD
low rated
Sachys: EDIT: anybody who cares to serve rep on my posts here, had better make sure they have read the post history of zeogold here (among others). I'm done here, so is my wallet. Enjoy your continued drama! :D
You can read my post history all you want. I've done absolutely nothing wrong according to anybody but yourself and the scammers.

I could bring up the fact you derailed one of my games and then didn't even bother replying to any of my responses to your arguments, being vain enough to believe they stood on their own, and then continued to derail the thread after I made you a new thread for your purpose and use this to talk about your angry personality, but I'll refrain from attacking you since I still believe you have good intentions.
Wait, I thought you were MY alt, and so was omega64?
I must be getting my cephalopods mixed up.

tinyE: Oh come on, that was funny! XD
Meh, you've done better. I'd give it 3 tentacles out of 8.
low rated
Tauto: And you said ''no more insults'':)
I know:)
Tauto: I know:)
Look I said no more insults to you and I want to keep my word so if you want me to get rid of the post I will, and no I'm not being a condescending asshole here, I mean this.
low rated
Tauto: I know:)
tinyE: Look I said no more insults to you and I want to keep my word so if you want me to get rid of the post I will, and no I'm not being a condescending asshole here, I mean this.
No.It's not annoying me and like you said it's funny.
GioVio123: ETHAILIA

User asked to train BloodRayne for whatever

Don't know if he is clean, and don't know the procedure to know the following step

Besides, I got down rep here, not sure why, what TinyE says is exactly the same as his OP so I don't know what happened there, for me, having less rep ticks me off
Tauto: Don't ''hang'' someone unless you are sure.
Not hanging, I am actually doing the latter, this is my way to know.

But he is SOMEWHAT legit, dude took an hour and me a week to respond [pesky methodic numbering] about the list of games he had for the codes and to make and trade, his word, not mine, will ask for the list to know if it is valid, he has pure suscription lines of MMO however as well, but I won't know until I ask him.