It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Yeah in America we have a similar saying, "Whoever denied it supplied it."

Wait, I don't think that's it.
Quit farting, hippie!
tinyE: Yeah in America we have a similar saying, "Whoever denied it supplied it."

Wait, I don't think that's it.
Sachys: Quit farting, hippie!
Whoever blamed it flamed it!

And don't ever call me a hippy again! :P That is the one insult I can't take.
tinyE: And don't ever call me a hippy again! :P That is the one insult I can't take.
*points at mandala patterened sandals
tinyE: And don't ever call me a hippy again! :P That is the one insult I can't take.
Sachys: *points at mandala patterened sandals
hippyE?
Did someone say hippie?

(I didn't fart. That's just natural body odor.)
Post edited February 24, 2016 by Terrapin2190
mrmarioanonym: go ahead. good luck haunting me all across the internet. i'm looking forward to it, kiddo. i can use the extra entertainment.
moonlight_: Good good. So we're both having fun then. That's good :)
Terrapin2190: It's the internet, not some Alice in Wonderland fantasy land that doesn't actually exist :D You're so full of yourself, I'm surprised your body can contain such an ego. You're still stealing money and items from (mostly) decent people that do in fact exist. I must say I am surprised that you gave a thoughtful reply. Most people like you (since you like putting people in groups) would not do that. I also agree with your last statement.

Just because someone is homeless doesn't mean they're a drug addict. Some are war veterans, some are just down on luck, some got reamed by the government with no lube. Speaking of being reamed, you sir need to put your head back on your shoulders where it belongs. There's an old saying, not sure where I heard it. "Even monsters weren't born that way." Sure, some people are just junkies, but some are only trying to escape a reality that's too hard for them to face.

Basically, the point I'm trying to convey is that if I was in that situation: Homeless, living in a shelter, constantly looking over my shoulder hoping someone doesn't steal what little I have to call my own... I would hope someone would do the same for me.

Regardless, you're wrong. As with your 'darker side.' You're addicted yourself to scamming people out of things others could enjoy.
moonlight_: I wasn't specifically talking about homeless people, just the drug addicts. I have no pity for those.
"Some are war veterans, some are just down on luck, some got reamed by the government with no lube."
Correct. These people are different in my book compared to drug addicts. I feel the exact opposite concerning these people since it usually isn't their fault.

I'm not stealing from poor people though, i'm sure. You can afford a computer, internet connection AND paying for bundles. Plus, i actually play some of the games i scam but most of them are just crap for my collection i have to admit it.
Admitting you're wrong. You continue to surprise me. I still view your actions as petty and nothing less than annoying. Assume and justify all you want, it's still not right.

By the way, how are you liking Death Goat, Imperial Glory and Toro?
So instead of sending you disco for your next birthday, you want us to send you Cat Stevens songs instead?
low rated
zeogold: So instead of sending you disco for your next birthday, you want us to send you Cat Stevens songs instead?
Sex Pistols please. :D
zeogold: So instead of sending you disco for your next birthday, you want us to send you Cat Stevens songs instead?
At first glance i thought you wanted to send Steven Segall at tinyE's home......don't really know why
tinyE: Sex Pistols please. :D
Cat Stevens it is!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6mKMV0d2cs
DyNaer: At first glance i thought you wanted to send Steven Segall at tinyE's home......don't really know why
He's already on his way.
https://media.giphy.com/media/vWTV4WSi2JRpC/giphy.gif
Post edited February 24, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
zeogold:
DyNaer: At first glance i thought you wanted to send Steven Segall at tinyE's home......don't really know why
That fat piece of shit wouldn't fit through the door.

And Cat Stevens hasn't been Cat Stevens in a long time.
tinyE: That fat piece of shit wouldn't fit through the door.
I can't imagine a match S. Seagal Vs tinyE the Hippy :P

Seagal does not go through the door. He flies through the window. Even if its closed. Thats the way of all Seagalls.

Lin545: Seagal does not go through the door. He flies through the window. Even if its closed. Thats the way of all Seagalls.
You guys must have some serious birds in Russia. O_o

Lin545: Seagal does not go through the door. He flies through the window. Even if its closed. Thats the way of all Seagalls.
That was brave. XD