It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There was something about trolls and feeding. I don't remember exactly what that was. Anyone?
Aningan: There was something about trolls and feeding. I don't remember exactly what that was. Anyone?
They like cabbage.
Aningan: There was something about trolls and feeding. I don't remember exactly what that was. Anyone?
If you feed vodka to a troll, the bridge will fall in disrepair?
toxicTom: If you feed vodka to a troll, the bridge will fall in disrepair?
Only because he was heartbroken.
come on, it's fun to feed him. i enjoy his pathetic attempts at intimidation. if it wasn't for his scamming and bullying, i'd like him for the entertainment value.
Post edited February 22, 2016 by mrmarioanonym
toxicTom: If you feed vodka to a troll, the bridge will fall in disrepair?
That's some vodka!

"Sir, are we being too literal?"
Aningan: Only because he was heartbroken.
Yeah, well his wife was murdered...

Must have been Balkan Vodka
Aningan: Only because he was heartbroken.
toxicTom: Yeah, well his wife was murdered...

toxicTom: Must have been Balkan Vodka
That reminds me, shouldn't some of our Russian members be in here?
toxicTom: Yeah, well his wife was murdered...

Must have been Balkan Vodka
tinyE: That reminds me, shouldn't some of our Russian members be in here?
They are busy drinking, rather than just talk about it like us non-Russians.
low rated
deepdig: Maybe.. or maybe i'll just keep haunting you forever. Who knows :D
mrmarioanonym: go ahead. good luck haunting me all across the internet. i'm looking forward to it, kiddo. i can use the extra entertainment.
Good good. So we're both having fun then. That's good :)
deepdig: I always read EVERYTHING. You get burned because you're naive. So you're telling me you actually consider giving money to drug addicts? So they can keep on using drugs? I have no pity for that kind of people, they put themselves in that situation and that's just an example. You have to stop thinking like that or else people won't stop taking advantage of you. Sure it's good to help others but that kind of people? Never.
Believe it or not i like helping people in REAL LIFE (Yeah, i don't care if you believe it or not). GOG just let's me unleash my darker side :)

I'm talking about helping people in real life and not on a virtual community like GOG. That's not real life to me (unfortunately most people here have a different opinion). I'll just keep on taking advantage of everyone HERE like i've been doing since 2011 because YOU trust strangers and those stupid numbers they call "rep" here. I was about to scam 3 more people but the mods blocked my account. You can thank them for that.. HOWEVER.. I still have the names of those people so i can have some fun in the near future :)

"It takes kindness towards others to create a positive day tomorrow"
I agree. You have to use your brain though.
Most people just don't care after they get what they want :)
Terrapin2190: It's the internet, not some Alice in Wonderland fantasy land that doesn't actually exist :D You're so full of yourself, I'm surprised your body can contain such an ego. You're still stealing money and items from (mostly) decent people that do in fact exist. I must say I am surprised that you gave a thoughtful reply. Most people like you (since you like putting people in groups) would not do that. I also agree with your last statement.

Just because someone is homeless doesn't mean they're a drug addict. Some are war veterans, some are just down on luck, some got reamed by the government with no lube. Speaking of being reamed, you sir need to put your head back on your shoulders where it belongs. There's an old saying, not sure where I heard it. "Even monsters weren't born that way." Sure, some people are just junkies, but some are only trying to escape a reality that's too hard for them to face.

Basically, the point I'm trying to convey is that if I was in that situation: Homeless, living in a shelter, constantly looking over my shoulder hoping someone doesn't steal what little I have to call my own... I would hope someone would do the same for me.

Regardless, you're wrong. As with your 'darker side.' You're addicted yourself to scamming people out of things others could enjoy.
I wasn't specifically talking about homeless people, just the drug addicts. I have no pity for those.
"Some are war veterans, some are just down on luck, some got reamed by the government with no lube."
Correct. These people are different in my book compared to drug addicts. I feel the exact opposite concerning these people since it usually isn't their fault.

I'm not stealing from poor people though, i'm sure. You can afford a computer, internet connection AND paying for bundles. Plus, i actually play some of the games i scam but most of them are just crap for my collection i have to admit it.
Post edited February 22, 2016 by moonlight_
I like to say one last thing regarding those scammers.
Believe it or not but actually I could not care less. The only reason why I am still talking to them is that I hope somewhere deep inside there is the possibility that they would understand that what they are doing is lame and nothing to be proud of. But in Germany there is a saying "Perlen vor die Säue werfen" which would translate to "Throwing pearls in front of the pigs". Basically that means that those people won't understand anything because they are just not intelligent enough. So even trying to make them understand is a waste of time and words. So I will stop here because as I already said one day life outside the community (I don't use the term "real word" on purpose) will kick back. It's just what life does when it comes to people who cannot do better than lying to other trustworthy people. In life you have to achieve something, you have to work and you have to earn so that you can live. You cannot do this with lying alone.
LaithArkham: Thanks. Took a couple comparison screenshots of the guy's message and the actual jesusburton, and sent that along with a description in the report.
Just to provide an update -- I've been notified that the fraudulent user jesusburt0n has been banned. Rejoice.
MarkoH01: I like to say one last thing regarding those scammers.
Believe it or not but actually I could not care less. The only reason why I am still talking to them is that I hope somewhere deep inside there is the possibility that they would understand that what they are doing is lame and nothing to be proud of. But in Germany there is a saying "Perlen vor die Säue werfen" which would translate to "Throwing pearls in front of the pigs".
In Russia, its absolutely same - "метать бисер перед свиньей", read as "metat' biser pered svinyoi", literally "throw pearls in front of the pig". It originales from Evangelium from Matthew, chapter 7, paragraph 6 - speech from Jesus Christ:

"Don't give the holy to dogs and don't throw the pearls in front of the pigs, so they don't destroy it with their legs and afterwards turn back and rip you apart."

Pretty actual, even today.
Yeah in America we have a similar saying, "Whoever denied it supplied it."

Wait, I don't think that's it.
MarkoH01: I like to say one last thing regarding those scammers.
Believe it or not but actually I could not care less. The only reason why I am still talking to them is that I hope somewhere deep inside there is the possibility that they would understand that what they are doing is lame and nothing to be proud of. But in Germany there is a saying "Perlen vor die Säue werfen" which would translate to "Throwing pearls in front of the pigs".
Lin545: In Russia, its absolutely same - "метать бисер перед свиньей", read as "metat' biser pered svinyoi", literally "throw pearls in front of the pig". It originales from Evangelium from Matthew, chapter 7, paragraph 6 - speech from Jesus Christ:

"Don't give the holy to dogs and don't throw the pearls in front of the pigs, so they don't destroy it with their legs and afterwards turn back and rip you apart."

Pretty actual, even today.
We know it as "Don't put pearls before swine."
Post edited February 22, 2016 by zeogold