It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I'll be a Mod. :D
Admit it, you're only in it for the ride...
tinyE: I'll be a Mod. :D
Randalator: Admit it, you're only in it for the ride...
Better yet:
Attachments:
ride.jpg (111 Kb)
tinyE: (snip) Better yet: (snip)
Even better =D
high rated
parasol123: GREENBIRDIE is a scammer
Some context would be appreciated.
HypersomniacLive: Some context would be appreciated.
I'd like to point out, this is okay because Hypersomniac has earned the right to ask for context.

Tauto asking for it is a fucking joke.

Thus endeth the lesson. :D
Post edited December 28, 2015 by tinyE
high rated
Yep.
He just admitted in forum to having multiple accounts.

XD

I would ask that no one report this is Spam so that it stays here.

Shit, it's gone.

Not too worry, I made a copy of it.
Tauto: What's up 1 ball?
What's shakin' bacon?
I can attest so far - he proposed an exchange for some titles I was interested in and I agreed (small titles, rather reasonable offer). I sent my code first (hey, Christmas!) and suggested one for one exchange, to stay safe. What I got in return was a message that his games are bundled so he'll wait for me to complete my part (the titles he claimed he had were Primordia, Dungeon Keeper II and Tales of Monkey Island - obviously so related as to be bundled together...) and at this moment I stopped, beacuse he was obviously scamming me. All he had to say after that was:

":(. Im not a scammer".

Well, I beg to differ. So, one game short I leave this here for anyone to be careful. Funny thing is that I was not interested in the title he wanted in any way, so he could've just asked and would've probably got it for free. But no, better behave like a total...

Jeez, some people.
tinyE: He just admitted in forum to having multiple accounts.

XD

Shit, it's gone.

Can you attach the screenshot to your post; i need it , the support can't acces to the post .... sigh.
tinyE: He just admitted in forum to having multiple accounts.

XD

Shit, it's gone.

DyNaer: Can you attach the screenshot to your post; i need it , the support can't acces to the post .... sigh.
I already sent one in myself, making it clear that if they wish to remove me for my behavior I won't argue just so long as he goes with me.

Here is the post.
Attachments:
tauto.jpg (62 Kb)
DyNaer: Can you attach the screenshot to your post; i need it , the support can't acces to the post .... sigh.
tinyE: I already sent one in myself, making it clear that if they wish to remove me for my behavior I won't argue just so long as he goes with me.

Here is the post.
Good, i will attach this to my ticket , but i'm afraid in the long run .... that won't change anything....about this situation with the alt-accounts..... :| .. Anyways thanks :) !
The dentist scammed me out of another tooth and made me pay for it. It's a total rort and I'm going to have a word to the tooth fairy about proper reimbursement.
V1P3R: Tried to make my first trade on this forum and was instantly scammed.

The user "oldm2008" refuses to send me the game and instead wants me to send even more stuff to him/her than agreed before I get it.

I'm not THAT stupid though.

I really recommend avoiding trades with this user!
I was scammed by OLDM2008 on my first trade recently too, and he used the same tactic (waits for you to send then asks for you to send even more stuff)
As good a place as any to post:

Happy New Year, everyone!