It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Who is Ciris? Oh, the Triss avatar?
Haven't seen her often. Judas is the first my mind connects with the title "community manager".
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Well seems like HypersomniacLive's initial assessment regarding her role was correct, since community manager turned out to be nothing more then a hashtag. ;)

BTW really nice to see you drop in on the forum even if you're just passing by. :)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by stg83
stg83: Well seems like HypersomniacLive's initial assessment regarding her role was correct, since community manager turned out to be nothing more then a hashtag. ;)

BTW really nice to see you drop in on the forum even if you're just passing by. :)
Lol, i didn't even noticed that post, if only we have noticed the one-year-younger-HypersomniacLive warning...
The way I see it, the bosses at GOG don't care enough about the community to appoint any managers. It's only when a problem affects bussiness that they take some action, "getting feedback" and developing a few fixes. But that's that when it comes to the many problems around here, we are basically on our own.
wait, did my post get down repped b/c I said Ciris was useless or b/c I'm mad that we are getting punished for other people scamming gog? b/c honestly I don't see what was wrong with either thing I said. Any time i've tried to get a hold of her she ignores me completely, and then GOG said they would allow us to purchase W3 for friends after they got the key debacle taken care of, but so far they haven't done what they promised and I still can't gift Witcher 3, which really pisses me off.

And also, I think it is total crap that GOG is willing to punish everyone b/c some people scammed them, but then refuses to punish people here for the exact same thing: scamming. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Edit: and now it is no longer downvoted. Now I just look like a crazy idiot, so ignore me and throw tomatoes. But i swear a few hours ago, it was negative and my rep shows it.
Post edited December 15, 2015 by Crewdroog
Crewdroog: Edit: and now it is no longer downvoted. Now I just look like a crazy idiot, so ignore me and throw tomatoes. But i swear a few hours ago, it was negative and my rep shows it.
Well I can attest that it was low rated and I gave you a +1 before the red tag disappeared for telling it like it is. :)
Crewdroog: Edit: and now it is no longer downvoted. Now I just look like a crazy idiot, so ignore me and throw tomatoes. But i swear a few hours ago, it was negative and my rep shows it.
stg83: Well I can attest that it was low rated and I gave you a +1 before the red tag disappeared for telling it like it is. :)
lol thanks. I have a cold and i'm all hopped up on meds so I really was wondering if I hallucinated it. hahahahaha
Crewdroog: lol thanks. I have a cold and i'm all hopped up on meds so I really was wondering if I hallucinated it. hahahahaha
No problem, hope you feel better soon, And I don't know what medication you're taking for the cold but it shouldn't make you hallucinate, unless you took lsd by mistake. ;)
Post edited December 15, 2015 by stg83
Crewdroog: lol thanks. I have a cold and i'm all hopped up on meds so I really was wondering if I hallucinated it. hahahahaha
stg83: No problem, hope you feel better soon, And I don't know what medication you're taking for the cold but it shouldn't make you hallucinate, unless you took lsd by mistake. ;)
Nyquil can be some powerful red or green stuff ;)
Crewdroog: Nyquil can be some powerful red or green stuff ;)
Hehe...indeed, Nyquil is a helluva drug. ;)
Crewdroog: ignore me and throw tomatoes
But if we're ignoring you how would we know to throw tomatoes? I feel like I've seen this sort of problem before....

[url= Also, no way I'm wasting a perfectly good tomato on a crazy person. That tomato represents a serving of spaghetti sauce; or the base of a nice chopped salad; or the beginning of a great salsa. No, you save tomatoes. Now, brussels sprouts? Fuck those guys. THAT is what you throw at a crazy person! ][/url]
Tried to make my first trade on this forum and was instantly scammed.

The user "oldm2008" refuses to send me the game and instead wants me to send even more stuff to him/her than agreed before I get it.

I'm not THAT stupid though.

I really recommend avoiding trades with this user!
V1P3R: Tried to make my first trade on this forum and was instantly scammed.

The user "oldm2008" refuses to send me the game and instead wants me to send even more stuff to him/her than agreed before I get it.

I'm not THAT stupid though.

I really recommend avoiding trades with this user!
Oh, look, google does not even know this "oldm2008".
It takes 1 minute to register new account.

Do not trade with new members. Especially if you are a new member too.
Railminer87 is also shady. They wanted my humble batch + Rise of the Triad from my Steam collection, so I tried to be smart and propose a system...I put up my humble games in the chat window, then they send the GOG key I wanted, then I send Triad. They agreed, I put my games up, but then they kept trying to back out and make *me* look like the scammer.

I would definitely avoid Railminer87.
AbbieCarrington: Railminer87 is also shady. They wanted my humble batch + Rise of the Triad from my Steam collection, so I tried to be smart and propose a system...I put up my humble games in the chat window, then they send the GOG key I wanted, then I send Triad. They agreed, I put my games up, but then they kept trying to back out and make *me* look like the scammer.

I would definitely avoid Railminer87.
Tauto: Put up proof or put up nothing,don't make assumptions as too many people have been wrongly accused in this forum.
Would a screenshot of the conversation do?