It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Well okay, but I'd rather drop him into the toilet.
QC: I'd rather flush him into the Hoover Dam and let the generators feed the fish.
I think PETA would have a thing or two to say about feeding that to fish.
QC: All in favor of immediately dropping Dreamer8411 into the scammer's list?
Cyraxpt: No, it's a waste of time, it's just a throw away account, the guy is just desperate for attention, delete his posts (from his obvious accounts) and move on.
It's only obvious to the people who can recognize. Scam mail effects about 10 million people a year in the US, I wouldn't be surprised that there's at least a few people around here that are unaware of the issue or don't notice.
QC: I'd rather flush him into the Hoover Dam and let the generators feed the fish.
tinyE: I think PETA would have a thing or two to say about feeding that to fish.
You're right. Let's feed PETA to the fish too.
Post edited June 13, 2015 by QC
Cyraxpt: No, it's a waste of time, it's just a throw away account, the guy is just desperate for attention, delete his posts (from his obvious accounts) and move on.
QC: It's only obvious to the people who can recognize. Scam mail effects about 10 million people a year in the US, I wouldn't be surprised that there's at least a few people around here that are unaware of the issue or don't notice.
tinyE: I think PETA would have a thing or two to say about feeding that to fish.
QC: You're right. Let's feed PETA to the fish too.
no comment on that one :D
Wow what a scumbag....
QC: It's only obvious to the people who can recognize. Scam mail effects about 10 million people a year in the US, I wouldn't be surprised that there's at least a few people around here that are unaware of the issue or don't notice.

You're right. Let's feed PETA to the fish too.
tinyE: no comment on that one :D
:D May I call you brother?
tinyE: no comment on that one :D
QC: :D May I call you brother?
I just don't feel like getting into a fight with you right now when we have a much bigger asshole running around. :P
Errr......

Boy I wish the Summer Sale didn't have so many repeats :P
Post edited June 13, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
QC: :D May I call you brother?
tinyE: I just don't feel like getting into a fight with you right now when we have a much bigger asshole running around. :P
Plus I know how to use a sword so that fight's a little one sided.
tinyE: I just don't feel like getting into a fight with you right now when we have a much bigger asshole running around. :P
QC: Plus I know how to use a sword so that fight's a little one sided.
You know how to use a sword?

ERRRR....What fight? I was joking! I totally agree with you! You are the greatest!

Here, let me peal you a grape and get you some more wine!
tinyE: You know how to use a sword?

ERRRR....What fight? I was joking! I totally agree with you! You are the greatest!

You haven't seen the fencing giveaways?
tinyE: You know how to use a sword?

Get a gun.:-)
Not sure what you're trying to say here, even if you add that account of his to the scammer list what good will it do? Like i said, it's just one of his many accounts, since the poor guy is a mental handicap he's trying to bait us into believing one of his lame stories, it's not the first time, he was outsmarted in a similar situation.

The accounts that people should be aware is those where he's doing a "giveaway" to gather some rep...

Dunno, we brought this on ourselves by giving away games to anyone and at this point i'm not even talking about the twerp anymore, there are people here with +100 rep and if you search for their names you will see that +90% of the results is giveaways related...
Post edited June 13, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Not sure what you're trying to say here, even if you add that account of his to the scammer list what good will it do? Like i said, it's just one of his many accounts, since the poor guy is a mental handicap he's trying to bait us into believing one of his lame stories, it's not the first time, he was outsmarted in a similar situation.

The accounts that people should be aware is those where he's doing a "giveaway" to gather some rep...

Dunno, we brought this on ourselves by giving away games to anyone and at this point i'm not even talking about the twerp anymore, there are people here with +100 rep and if you search for their names you will see that +90% of the results is giveaways related...
I'm saying that even as an alt that's getting little use, awareness is the best thing we can give people to prevent from being taken and swindled. It means you stop trusting those accounts and any that they are using to interact between one another.
I will fight this mother fucker until he gives up. x)
Never give up, never surrender.