It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justaquickie: i like him. He seems like he is a friendly guy just offering juice. Trust him
So you like yourself, eh?

(quote for preservation ;)
P1na: aaaawww. Why do I never get juice offers?
Because it might be a form of cannibalism in your case? :P
Although isn't there a saying; the family that eats (or drinks) together, stays together?
Getcomposted: Because it might be a form of cannibalism in your case? :P
Although isn't there a saying; the family that eats (or drinks) together, stays together?
Seems like the phrase "Drink yourself to death" has become a bit more literal.
BranjoHello: Couple of minutes ago I was contacted by a strange person on Steam. Look at the attached screen.
Don't know why he picked me, I don't have any "juicy" games to trade, nor can I easily be tricked.
I guess he just like to advertise himself, like all the sickos.
Anyway, if it helps, stay away from any Honey Scavengers out there.
he has been banned from reddit for scamming as Honey Scavenger (according to steamrep, i checked earlier).

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198004187104
Post edited October 23, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
BranjoHello: Couple of minutes ago I was contacted by a strange person on Steam. Look at the attached screen.
Don't know why he picked me, I don't have any "juicy" games to trade, nor can I easily be tricked.
I guess he just like to advertise himself, like all the sickos.
Anyway, if it helps, stay away from any Honey Scavengers out there.
mrmarioanonym: he has been banned from several places for scamming as Honey Scavenger (according to steamrep, i checked earlier).

trying to retrieve that which i saw. seems to have changed the name again.
Here's some additional info, if it helps.
Attachments:
wacky2.jpg (162 Kb)
did somebody say something?
Meh
Post edited October 24, 2014 by genkicolleen
awfully quiet in here, isn't it?.
You could, I dunno, just stop talking about the guy? You're kinda giving him the attention he wants and making him some sort of arch nemesis and fortifying his power fantasy trip.
mrmarioanonym: awfully quiet in here, isn't it?.
Yes, we need more crickets. Care to share any?
Post edited October 24, 2014 by KneeTheCap
KneeTheCap: You could, I dunno, just stop talking about the guy? You're kinda giving him the attention he wants and making him some sort of arch nemesis and fortifying his power fantasy trip.
mrmarioanonym: awfully quiet in here, isn't it?.
KneeTheCap: Yes, we need more crickets. Care to share any?
"sets crickets loose"

chirp chirp.
so, KneeTheCap, how's your day been?
*whistles a jaunty tune*
Post edited October 24, 2014 by genkicolleen
mrmarioanonym: so, KneeTheCap, how's your day been?
Quite slow, really. It's rather weird to see this thread so quiet :D
KneeTheCap: You could, I dunno, just stop talking about the guy? You're kinda giving him the attention he wants and making him some sort of arch nemesis and fortifying his power fantasy trip.
genkicolleen: You're absolutely correct. I won't be posting in this thread again.
i'll be keeping an eye on everything, but yeah. i understand.
I agree it is best to just ignore and report, as he clearly seems to be enjoying the attention. Stop indulging him folks by mentioning and speculating about all the nonsense.