It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
apehater: what a nice word
Sachys: could change it to taco-bellends if you prefer, or maybe a nice fattening cornish twatty?
thank god, i thought i was ill
apehater: what a nice word
Sachys: could change it to taco-bellends if you prefer, or maybe a nice fattening cornish twatty?
xD

I'm a fan of the hen in a pumpkin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTxIGEuaX9Q
high rated
Potzato: I'd love people to just stop giving/trading to/with guys that just lurks in those threads, the resulting freakshows are just appalling. At least keep a rep requirement, this sorry excuse of a sentient being had 35 rep ? just deal with people with 50 or more from now on.
Rep doesn't say much about a user, 50 rep can be gained easily by posting each day for a couple of months without attracting negative attention. Using overall presence/ activity and contribution to the forum and community as a criteria can do wonders; for regulars it doesn't even require any additional work besides paying a little more attention to threads.
HypersomniacLive: Rep doesn't say much about a user, 50 rep can be gained easily by posting each day for a couple of months without attracting negative attention. Using overall presence/ activity and contribution to the forum and community as a criteria can do wonders; for regulars it doesn't even require any additional work besides paying a little more attention to threads.
Indeed, the following rule from TBBBBoB is the most effective way to avoid giving away games to scammers/lurkers which is what I suggested to xckx as well.

NO rep limits, but a month’s activity on the general forum should be visible when using the forum search function with a user's name. If all we see is a few posts in the last few months / years or someone only entering giveaways and not attempting wider participation in the community, that person will not be entered into the giveaway.
HijacK: Small penis complexes. Small penis complexes everywhere!
Cyberevil: FTFY :P
That just made e laugh out loud. Made my day better. xD Thank you! It deserves a +1!
Sachys: shit-kebabs
apehater: what a nice word: <span class="bold">shit kebab</span>
LOL urban dictionaries ftw. xD
Post edited September 27, 2014 by HijacK
lol thanks for this link, that is memorible, i suppose thats the goal of justaquicky too
high rated
stg83: Indeed, the following rule from TBBBBoB is the most effective way to avoid giving away games to scammers/lurkers which is what I suggested to xckx as well.

NO rep limits, but a month’s activity on the general forum should be visible when using the forum search function with a user's name. If all we see is a few posts in the last few months / years or someone only entering giveaways and not attempting wider participation in the community, that person will not be entered into the giveaway.
I'm not suggesting even that. If one frequents the forum, just visiting various threads provides ample opportunity to see who's posting in what threads, everything's in plain sight. ;-)
HypersomniacLive: I'm not suggesting even that. If one frequents the forum, just visiting various threads provides ample opportunity to see who's posting in what threads, everything's in plain sight. ;-)
I know, but there are also people who for whatever reason do not frequent many threads on the forum that do giveaways. So a simple forum search would help in that case. :)
People so greedy, evil and pathetic like "justaquickie" make me sad. They're just a waste of air and space looking to do more evil and to keep things they don't need... :(
stg83: I know, but there are also people who for whatever reason do not frequent many threads on the forum that do giveaways. So a simple forum search would help in that case. :)
Is there a reason why gog forums don't have the "Find all/recent posts by User" option? A forum search only returns the results where the user's post was quoted.
ZFR: A forum search only returns the results where the user's post was quoted.
tells you quite a bit though.

also, usernames with punctuation dont appear - even with offsite searches you'll have difficulty finding any posts. this is why we changed the rules in TBBBBOB
KneeTheCap: Wasn't it Judas who said you should stop trading and gifting and the problem would solve itself? Perhaps that is the way.
perhaps it is
ZFR: Is there a reason why gog forums don't have the "Find all/recent posts by User" option?
Sadly, the best answer we get is that it's too much work and GOG can't afford to hire someone to do it. It's what they say pretty much whenever the forum userbase collectively asks for something. To be fair, though, they do also sometimes say that they'll be rolling out the requested feature with Galaxy. Which, increasingly, seems to be more or less the same reply :/

Rarely, we do get the "it's not a bug, it's a feature" response. I'm too lazy right now to google it (which is what you should be doing to find things on the GOG forums, most of the time, anyway, truth be told) to be sure in which category this one falls.
User "Jimmke" took every game in my giveway and posted nothing.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/quick_giveaway_3/post27

Searching his username turns up hits only in the ninja and giveaway threads, with an already negative rep.
yogsloth: User "Jimmke" took every game in my giveway and posted nothing.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/quick_giveaway_3/post27

Searching his username turns up hits only in the ninja and giveaway threads, with an already negative rep.
contact support - they may remove them from his account before he has a chance to d/l