It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

realkman666: If he's a scammer, he'll probably just make another account. Good idea, though. Or maybe he's just as bad as my last Ebay seller with communication...
Maybe masked gunmen burst into his home just as he was about to PM you your games and shot up his PC, and now he's handcuffed to a railing in some underground lair... XD
realkman666: If he's a scammer, he'll probably just make another account. Good idea, though. Or maybe he's just as bad as my last Ebay seller with communication...
Getcomposted: Maybe masked gunmen burst into his home just as he was about to PM you your games and shot up his PC, and now he's handcuffed to a railing in some underground lair... XD
Now I feel bad. He just had time to activate my games before he was taken offline. He probably didn't even enjoy them or flip them. :(
low rated
Ever wondered why my nickname is "justaquickie" ?
high rated
justaquickie: Ever wondered why my nickname is "justaquickie" ?
Actually no, it's quite telling, but I expected people to be smarter and have no dealings with you seeing how you only ever hoard games thanks to the generosity and kind nature of xckx.

justaquickie: So why all the fuss? This was going to happen.
And FYI i always thank xckx and that's all he ever asks for.

Hoarding games isn't a crime.

I was expecting some people to question my name and that's the reason why i picked it. Yet you failed a simple "task"

justaquickie: A wise man once said on GoG:

"Everything has a purpose".
Scamming is just a tiny piece of the puzzle :)

justaquickie: My work here is almost done.
Justaquickie signing out.
EDIT: Quoted for preservation, as his posts tend to get deleted with all the down-voting.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
low rated
So why all the fuss? This was going to happen.

I was expecting some people to question my name and that's the reason why i picked it. Yet you failed a simple "task"
Post edited September 27, 2014 by justaquickie
Please tell us .
Its a damn shame that we got Scammers on GoG and on Steam. But they are a part of every community, same as Fanatics in a Religious Sect to be honest. And before anyone tries to accuse me of defending them....I say we burn the Heretics out >>

Sorry. Went a little inquisitor there. And I've noticed a few scammers, and kept well clear of them.
low rated
ne_zavarj: Please tell us .
There is no cure for stupidity. I'm not going to bother with you

Questioning names? Really? If you really think we are that lame to bother with anonymous internet names, you are indeed pathetic. This being said, nothing wrong with getting the games that are simply offered, but stealing in a trade is beyond pathetically stupid.
so the scam is confirmed? which game was scammed?
It is a reference to the problem that he can't last long.
low rated

HijacK: Questioning names? Really? If you really think we are that lame to bother with anonymous internet names, you are indeed pathetic. This being said, nothing wrong with getting the games that are simply offered, but stealing in a trade is beyond pathetically stupid.
A wise man once said on GoG:

Aw, crap! Who left this troll bait on the ground? Can you people read the signs? 'NO FEEDING THE ANIMALS!'

;)
stg83: It is a reference to the problem that he can't last long.
It's probably just another alias of wankalot.
HijacK: Questioning names? Really? If you really think we are that lame to bother with anonymous internet names, you are indeed pathetic. This being said, nothing wrong with getting the games that are simply offered, but stealing in a trade is beyond pathetically stupid.
justaquickie: A wise man once said on GoG:

Thanks for confirming you're simply a pathetic guy with daddy issues. Now unless you got something productive to tell me, stop talking to me.