It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Momo1991: I warm the dentist chair for Woody one day... upon leaving said chair, I went to pay my bill and mistook him for a childhood friend of my then husband - and then had to apologize "Oh, sorry Woody, I thought you were someone else!" Not one of my finer moments of facial recognition ;-p
DyNaer: Momo o____O7 ....

better to send some gogbears to him :P
See the thing is that in NYC, you are NEVER, EVER to acknowledge a celebrity's presence in public - twue New Yorker's never do...only visitors from elsewhere make that mistake. And they rarely make it twice...
DyNaer:
Momo1991: See the thing is that in NYC, you are NEVER, EVER to acknowledge a celebrity's presence in public -
Well I had to once.

Pauly Shore asked me if I wanted fries with that; what was I supposed to do, ignore him?
Post edited September 02, 2014 by tinyE
DyNaer: Momo o____O7 ....

better to send some gogbears to him :P
Momo1991: See the thing is that in NYC, you are NEVER, EVER to acknowledge a celebrity's presence in public - twue New Yorker's never do...only visitors from elsewhere make that mistake. And they rarely make it twice...
Same in OYC
...except if you do... they turn into soul vampyrs
Post edited September 02, 2014 by Sachys
Momo1991: See the thing is that in NYC, you are NEVER, EVER to acknowledge a celebrity's presence in public - twue New Yorker's never do...only visitors from elsewhere make that mistake. And they rarely make it twice...
i don't want to know what happend to those "visitors" -_-
Post edited September 02, 2014 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i don't want to know what happend to those "visitors" -_-
see those hot dog wagons... just like calais!
Someone on Steam tried to scam genki. So in case that guy will find a way into GOG...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153892303

STEAM_0:1:96813287

Steam name: Voodoolmaran
niniendowarrior: Someone on Steam tried to scam genki. So in case that guy will find a way into GOG...

1 game, 14 friends... hmmm... says to me all the friends should be logged.
niniendowarrior: Someone on Steam tried to scam genki. So in case that guy will find a way into GOG...

Sachys: 1 game, 14 friends... hmmm... says to me all the friends should be logged.
Well... I dunno... maybe they really are friends or something. But I won't let this guy go forgotten for trying to scam genkicolleen. No way!
Sachys: 1 game, 14 friends... hmmm... says to me all the friends should be logged.
niniendowarrior: Well... I dunno... maybe they really are friends or something. But I won't let this guy go forgotten for trying to scam genkicolleen. No way!
1 game... alleged scam... 14 friends... wankalo!
niniendowarrior: Well... I dunno... maybe they really are friends or something. But I won't let this guy go forgotten for trying to scam genkicolleen. No way!
Sachys: 1 game... alleged scam... 14 friends... wankalo!
2 friends now....
Sachys: 1 game... alleged scam... 14 friends... wankalo!
Momo1991: 2 friends now....
What a fishy account!
Momo1991: 2 friends now....
niniendowarrior: What a fishy account!
And quite smelly too! ;-p
More scamming? :,(
niniendowarrior: What a fishy account!
Momo1991: And quite smelly too! ;-p
Indeed! It is good that the greyness of this place has not taken your sense of smell!
I have 2 friends on Steam... *sigh*