It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CptFandango: Sorry if i am being naive and not understanding something but you regularly host massive giveaways hence your high rep, how can someone have the same rep and be a leech?
1. make a couple of new accounts
2. go into the game forums and open question threads with those new accounts
3. answer the questions with your main account
4. log in with your alts and mark your main account's answers as... answers ;) I think a "marked as answer" post gives you 5 rep or something

That's the easiest way to cheat some rep. Another way to get rep (the normal way) is to be active on the forums for a long time (I think that's the case with lugum). Sounds funny, but you'll get a lot rep from posting alone. Your rep won't drop dramatically unless you really piss some people off.
people, you're threadcrapping. please restrict this thread to info about scammers instead of arguing here.
this thread is for informing about scammers not for arguing in circles.
i'd also hate to see this thread get locked by the blues so behave yourselves.
Post edited August 10, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
lugum: And again where have i scammed. You are suggesting there that i would not have bought it, and what it said right there is true i never even expected someone to just gift anything, i would have just borrowed a dollar if that would have been possible, or even gift something in return, i asked momo that and i believe she didn't wanted anything back.
It was for 3 bear games, that even i might be a sucker for, but those 3 were also especially for my nieces because i knew they would just love them, and they did, and if not for that hack i could and would have definitely bought it myself.
You are just making this fuss about 1 dollar, because you offered it after momo did, i never tricked momo into anything nor you either in getting me anything, you offered it, combined with thinking that i lie about the hack is what makes you upset about it.

Thespian was not new, or gullible, he is my perhaps only friend here, and if he agrees with you we wouldnt keep talking everyday. I have given him many donations on his giveaways which can all be checked, i have asked him a few times for an entry, correct, but i have given him many private gifts for himself, because he also has issues to deal with in life, that's not being an ally, it's called being a friend and doing things for one and another. Not the so called friendship you say they are.

There is no deniablity with things if one just wants to defend himself against stuff that is just false, you say the paypal hack is a lie, i can give proof, you don't want it (don't say it doesn't matter as else you wouldn't have brought it all up). Regardless what people are making up in their mind, atleast you sure manage to create a where there is smoke there is a fire effect with it. I do also hope people can see the truth whatever they find it to be.
Have you noticed that when people call you out for leeching, you state that the game is for someone else, like your niece(s), who are presumably young enough to not be held responsible for your greed?
Just because you state that you're grabbing games for someone else doesn't mean it's still greed.
mrmarioanonym: people, you're threadcrapping. please restrict this thread to info about scammers instead of arguing here.
Sorry, didn't refresh. We need a thread for this!
In fact, here you go.
low rated
lugum: And again where have i scammed. You are suggesting there that i would not have bought it, and what it said right there is true i never even expected someone to just gift anything, i would have just borrowed a dollar if that would have been possible, or even gift something in return, i asked momo that and i believe she didn't wanted anything back.
It was for 3 bear games, that even i might be a sucker for, but those 3 were also especially for my nieces because i knew they would just love them, and they did, and if not for that hack i could and would have definitely bought it myself.
You are just making this fuss about 1 dollar, because you offered it after momo did, i never tricked momo into anything nor you either in getting me anything, you offered it, combined with thinking that i lie about the hack is what makes you upset about it.

Thespian was not new, or gullible, he is my perhaps only friend here, and if he agrees with you we wouldnt keep talking everyday. I have given him many donations on his giveaways which can all be checked, i have asked him a few times for an entry, correct, but i have given him many private gifts for himself, because he also has issues to deal with in life, that's not being an ally, it's called being a friend and doing things for one and another. Not the so called friendship you say they are.

There is no deniablity with things if one just wants to defend himself against stuff that is just false, you say the paypal hack is a lie, i can give proof, you don't want it (don't say it doesn't matter as else you wouldn't have brought it all up). Regardless what people are making up in their mind, atleast you sure manage to create a where there is smoke there is a fire effect with it. I do also hope people can see the truth whatever they find it to be.
Getcomposted: Have you noticed that when people call you out for leeching, you state that the game is for someone else, like your niece(s), who are presumably young enough to not be held responsible for your greed?
Just because you state that you're grabbing games for someone else doesn't mean it's still greed.
I can't help that, this case it was about 3 bear games, i can't really say it's not for my nieces, they do also play alot of games.
I have given alot back too (and i am not denying at all that i haven't taken a share), that's what some are forgetting too, and i stay with it, it's alot more then most or those that use scripts and never even say thanks. The majority of what i had on steam still comes from myself through desura/tremor, in the steamgifts thread i even shown a picture in which i got "$4600 worth" earned there, which also made be able to gift alot of games here.
I would have left this alone a long time, but certain people are still continueing this everytime, i am not denying that others might not agree on the giveaways part, but to put me here as a scammer, that is unfounded. atleast one certain someone will get exactly what he wanted.
But as mmarioanonym says it's threadcrapping, and others around me better saying i will gonna leave it alone and even stay away for awhile.
mrmarioanonym: people, you're threadcrapping. please restrict this thread to info about scammers instead of arguing here.
Getcomposted: Sorry, didn't refresh. We need a thread for this!
In fact, here you go.
thank you.
mrmarioanonym: thank you.
Here is your proof http://www.gog.com/forum/general/please_ban_lugum_for_uploading_games_sold_on_gog_after_he_was_already_previously_banned_for_a_year_f/page1
i'm reviewing it but i'd prefer everyone just stop trading and gifting for a while.

it otherwise never stops because people always find a way.

i'm on the fence about this not necessarily because of a lack of evidence but because i'm afraid someone might accuse me of slander. But i'm looking into it. I consulted one of the blues.
Post edited August 12, 2014 by mrmarioanonym
I've received this message on Playfire from someone named lolinthahood (see screenshot):

" GoG shall tremble. Wakalo will soon take over again :) "
Attachments:
message.png (255 Kb)
Azrael360: I've received this message on Playfire from someone named lolinthahood (see screenshot):

Never heard of him. Neither did I get any PM's from Wakalo alts.
Azrael360: I've received this message on Playfire from someone named lolinthahood (see screenshot):

BillyMaysFan59: Never heard of him. Neither did I get any PM's from Wakalo alts.
I had, and many more here. Now he's doing the same over there...

What a friggin dufus he is.

Sachys: What a friggin dufus he is.
If only Wakalo would use his powers for good then we might have some color back in our world instead of having to hide ALL our codes from him... best go warn the trade thread to beware of "deals too good to be true" and "trade with people you don't know at your own risk"... Some people need to get a life and some people need to get a color ;-p
Momo1991: If only Wakalo would use his powers for good then we might have some color back in our world instead of having to hide ALL our codes from him... best go warn the trade thread to beware of "deals too good to be true" and "trade with people you don't know at your own risk"... Some people need to get a life and some people need to get a color ;-p
dont forget to warn them against anyone offering paypal

I wonder when will he realize nobody really gives 2 fucks about him around here.