It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: SO he isn't Ingmar Berman?
I told you I suck ;-p
tinyE: SO he isn't Ingmar Berman?
foxworks: I told you I suck ;-p
Don't worry.... your name has fox in it proof you're a fair fox alt.
high rated
foxworks: I told you I suck ;-p
JunglePredator: Don't worry.... your name has fox in it proof you're a fair fox alt.
Only when I visit the drunk thread ;-p
JunglePredator: Don't worry.... your name has fox in it proof you're a fair fox alt.
foxworks: Only when I visit the drunk thread ;-p
There's a drunk thread?

If I get drunk I get too drunk to use a keyboard.
low rated
foxworks: Only when I visit the drunk thread ;-p
JunglePredator: There's a drunk thread?

One of the things, and there are a lot of things, I miss about drinking: trying to type wasted.
high rated
JunglePredator: There's a drunk thread?

tinyE: One of the things, and there are a lot of things, I miss about drinking: trying to type wasted.
"Wasted" isn't too hard to type, even when drunk. :-)
low rated
tinyE: One of the things, and there are a lot of things, I miss about drinking: trying to type wasted.
blakstar: "Wasted" isn't too hard to type, even when drunk. :-)
*rimshot* XD
fronzelneekburm: Add Habaner0se to the list of confirmed impersonator alts. That dumb motherfucker has been burning through half a dozen alts a day since he met me. :D
You can also add jimYs to the known scammer list, as he just admitted to impersonate others to scam people
(see post below)

And sidenote to JimYs: Me (joined October 2014), Asshat, a.k.a you (joined Jun 2015)... accounts based on your accounts my ass.

jimYs: Yes thats mine - WHAT A MORON !!!
How stupid you are really ??

Because i made accounts based on my account - doesnt mean i am a scammer i thought you were retard at first
DICK-BLOCKER - next time this goes up your mouth !
Greetings, Mr. 2-Inch-kun, may I kindly request you stop impersonating me, along with mispelling both my name and mislabeling my genders... it's really insulting to be impersonated by a racist and a bigot with a tiny wiener. Not just that, you very existence is triggering me, and to amend for that offense, I shall ask you to terminate your existence in the name of the Führerin Hillary Clinton, but only after emasculating yourself and drinking 2L of cow menses.

Thanks in advance - By my best Dtgreene Impersonation yet :D
Post edited October 29, 2016 by Habanerose
Reported both the alt and the real account of that lil' wanker.

But on a sidenote: maybe someone should create a new "Known Scammers"-Thread (obviously a respected and known member, not some troll), as the OP hasn't been updated in over a year (see last date the post was edited)...
high rated
New sighting of DukeMP from the list.
Attachments:
dukemp.jpg (77 Kb)
Fuin: New sighting of DukeMP from the list.
Lol nice reply.
low rated
Fuin: New sighting of DukeMP from the list.
phaolo: Lol nice reply.
He just posted in the General Trading Thread.
Post edited October 29, 2016 by tinyE
A good friend of mine probably just got scammed by SPXO201

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de/handel_uber_chat_key_nicht_erhalten_was_kann_ich_tun/post6
(Post is in German but chatlog in English)
MarkoH01: A good friend of mine probably just got scammed by SPXO201

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_de/handel_uber_chat_key_nicht_erhalten_was_kann_ich_tun/post6
Yeah that's pretty damming.
MarkoH01: A good friend of mine probably just got scammed by SPXO201

JunglePredator: Yeah that's pretty damming.
Luckily thanks to this great community he got at least gifted the wanted Dex key and he will contact Humble support to revoke the steam key.
Post edited November 16, 2016 by MarkoH01