It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Nothing happening here? K then
Someone is impersonating genkicolleen to scam people of games. I got this random PM from the impersonator and I suspected something is not right. I went and did a search through my chat and noticed that the L's in impersonator genki's name are lowercase, which the chat does not allow, thus I reasoned they are uppercase I's, which makes them look like lowercase L's. Take care if anyone like that PM's you. Will post screenshots if anyone wants me to. Can't do it right now, I'm in class.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by HijacK
HijacK: Someone is impersonating genkicolleen to scam people of games. I got this random PM from the impersonator and I suspected something is not right. I went and did a search through my chat and noticed that the L's in impersonator genki's name are lowercase, which the chat does not allow, thus I reasoned they are uppercase I's, which makes them look like lowercase L's. Take care if anyone like that PM's you. Will post screenshots if anyone wants me to. Can't do it right now, I'm in class.
Post screenshots when you have time, i will deal with the support....it's really getting out of hand.
HijacK: Someone is impersonating genkicolleen to scam people of games. I got this random PM from the impersonator and I suspected something is not right. I went and did a search through my chat and noticed that the L's in impersonator genki's name are lowercase, which the chat does not allow, thus I reasoned they are uppercase I's, which makes them look like lowercase L's. Take care if anyone like that PM's you. Will post screenshots if anyone wants me to. Can't do it right now, I'm in class.
DyNaer: Post screenshots when you have time, i will deal with the support....it's really getting out of hand.
I got the same crap a couple of hours ago.
high rated
HijacK: [...] Will post screenshots if anyone wants me to. Can't do it right now, I'm in class.
Please do, thanks.
DyNaer: Post screenshots when you have time, i will deal with the support....it's really getting out of hand.
Here is the screenshot that I took.
Attachments:
gogchat.jpg (139 Kb)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by EnforcerSunWoo
high rated
***Scammer alert***
Same as for the others

Chat dialog is as follow:

genkicoIIeen 20:07
Hi. Are you still trading games?

Dessimu 20:21
Hey there! Yes, I am. Though it has been a long time since I updated my trade list here and on GOG wiki, much has changed

genkicoIIeen 20:29
Can you tell me which game you're trading? I'm looking for steam games mostly. Thanks in advance!

Dessimu 20:45
I have no GOG games. Desura games are already put in "Take one - Give one". Steam games, available for trading are:
<...list of games...>
Anything of interest?

Dessimu 20:52 (realized I am talking to scum, offered something cooler)
Oh, and there's this Steam code for Raven's Cry from when I bought Collector's Edition. I thought I would keep it for something special, but couldn't think of anything. So it is also available for trade, but only for something valuable.

genkicoIIeen 20:58
I'm interested in these games:

- Pix the Cat
- Space Run
- The Last Door
- Cities XL Platinum
- Etherium
- Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
- Gray Matter
-Memory of eldurim

I can't find raven's cry on the steam store.. I probably don't have it either..

Here's my trading thread: gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post32
If you're interested in anything let me know! I can also buy games on the GOG store

Dessimu 20:59
Raven's Cry was removed from Steam store soon after release due to bugs. Then fixed and re-released as Vendetta: Curse of Raven's Cry. However, original Raven's Cry was patched just as well.

genkicoIIeen 21:01
Mhhh.. I don't have that game yet apparently! I'm interested

Let me know if you're interested in some of my games

Dessimu 21:03
Sure thing!

Dessimu 21:12
Not interested in Desura games you have and I already own those other games that would interest me otherwise. However. If you are able to buy games, I would trade Raven's Cry for Valhalla Hills and Dead Synchronicity combined from the current promo on GOG. I could trade all those other games for Anna's Quest. Expect for Memory of Eldurim. This game was not bundled and I want either Randal's Monday or Technobabylon for it.

What do you say?

genkicoIIeen 21:22
Just a moment please, let me check those out

I can do anna's quest and Randal's monday for all those games except raven's cry. I'm still interested in raven's cry though but i think valhalla is too expensive at the moment. Is there something else i can get you? I can do synchronicity + something else (a little cheaper maybe?).

Dessimu 21:26
Raven's Cry costed me 85$, I am not going any cheaper for this game. Anna's Quest and Randal's Monday sounds good. I have codes and Humble links ready for you.

Dessimu 21:36
Let me know when you are ready. I am going to get some jasmine tea.

genkicoIIeen 21:37
I googled the game and that price is fair. Considering i'm a collector i'll take it aswell. So you want dead synchronicity (8.69$) + Valhalla hills (24.49$) for it?

Dessimu 21:41
Yes

genkicoIIeen 21:44
I guess we have a deal then.

I'll need to check my bank account first online and then i'll buy those games

Won't take long

Dessimu 21:47
No problem, I have time.

genkicoIIeen 21:51
Alright all good. I'm going to buy the games now. Who should go first by the way?

Dessimu 21:55
You. It is possible for me to check if GOG codes are valid. I suggest you begin Anna's Quest and Randal's Monday. If these are ok, then we can make a trade for Raven's Cry. T'is a big game, I want you to have no hiccups in our trade.

genkicoIIeen 22:02
How 'bout we leave the raven's cry for last? I have more rep and i joined in 2010. I've been doing trades like this since the first time i traded here, it's nothing personal. I can do anna's and randal's monday if you go first (no raven's for this trade). If all checks out, i'll go first with the other games since raven's is quite expensive. I understand

Dessimu 22:24
No. Here is why:
1. You have zero reputation and you have joined February 2016, probably today
2. You have done not a single trade on this forum, but you have tried to scam numerous users
3. You are impersonating an honorable and loved user GenkicoLLeen. Your impersonation is done rather poorly
4. You are a dishonest person with little to none of self respect. Impersonating another user tells me you respect that user enough to abuse his/her character. However you do not feel your own value and you do not even try to build yourself as honorable and respected man/woman. Tell me, are you happy? Considering that forum users are ready to treat you as scum. Scum is bad - scum has less value than a used and tossed away paper napkin.

In any case, my advice to you is to gather what little respect you have left and apologize personally to each person you have scammed or tried to scam. Then report this Genkicoiieen account as a scammer alert and forget it even existed. Get on your feet, wash your face with cold water, look at the mirror and tell yourself "I have tried to make a mistake. I was given an advice an a chance. I want to be respected, honorable, good person, happy and proud of myself. I am lucky to have received an answer from this amazing person and I thank him. I shall be good"

It was sort of nice speaking to you. Farewell

***Scammer alert***

I shall upload a few screenshots soon.
Edit: uploaded
Edit2: I got last two messages:

"Right

How bout no"

and then I was blocked by the scum. Dear support, please make this scum suffer... Thank you.
Attachments:
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Dessimu
EnforcerSunWoo: Here is the screenshot that I took.
Ok, will ask the account to be locked....

Done , thanks for the screenshots :)
Post edited February 12, 2016 by DyNaer
Dessimu: ...
Genki of all people!! :-((

Thanks for reporting this, I've sent Judas a link to your post, but maybe you should report this to support, with screenshots if possible.
Dessimu: ***Scammer alert***
I must say that I admire your patience. You talked to them for more than two hours and you knew it was a scammer the whole time. I think I would have start screaming at them after just a few minutes.
toxicTom: Genki of all people!! :-((
I am sad about that too.
PaterAlf: I must say that I admire your patience. You talked to them for more than two hours and you knew it was a scammer the whole time. I think I would have start screaming at them after just a few minutes.
I wanted to report him/her right after realizing t'is a scum, but then I made myself a sandwich and relaxed. However, I did not make jasmine tea.
toxicTom: Thanks for reporting this, I've sent Judas a link to your post, but maybe you should report this to support, with screenshots if possible.
Thanks for informing Judas. I also believe DyNaer reported this scum as well. But sure, I shall do that too.
Post edited February 12, 2016 by Dessimu
low rated
*Sigh*

Why do you ruin my fun :(
Round 2 then? Let's do this
Dessimu: I am sad about that too.
I wanted to report him/her right after realizing t'is a scum, but then I made myself a sandwich and relaxed. However, I did not make jasmine tea.
Thanks for informing Judas. I also believe DyNaer reported this scum as well. But sure, I shall do that too.
Judas has locked the account.
toxicTom: Judas has locked the account.
Great! Thanks for notifying
Dessimu: Thanks for informing Judas. I also believe DyNaer reported this scum as well. But sure, I shall do that too.
Yes, directly to Firek, but the account didn't live long, since Judas locked it :)