It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
gnadenlos: My problem was, that I have no real presence on the forum myself and never traded before. And the keys were not interesting to other people - maybe because they were from last two the mystery sales. So I lost 5x $€3 = $15 to RYAN841.

I did a search, but it didn't show and posts - maybe because the search index is not updates in real time.
The GOG forum search function is not exactly reliable, better use an external search engine, or if you're familiar with userscripts, install Adalia Fundamentals, developed and supported by adaliabooks.

If you haven't already, contact GOG Support with all the details, report the account for scamming, ask them to lock it, and revoke your codes (get new, unused ones). Such users should not be left to roam the forum and take advantage of others.

On a side note, you may not be a regular, but you did have a presence - you posted in the trading thread. The least you should do, is ask anyone approaching you directly via PM, to reply to your post, so you can check out a few things about them. Read the OP of the trading thread, there's some helpful stuff in it.
gnadenlos:
You could ask other forum members if your not sure of the person. I don't think that would be rude.
Bleed: Okay, not looking to make enemies, but i like this place too much so I'm gonna report some unusual activity (the truth is out there).

Anyways username : RYAN841 unknown member, does not respect Rule number 1 or 6, of the most holy rules of trading, set out in stone by ... someone with more rep than me.
Nowhere to be found on the trusted list, or the scammers list for that matter, so watch out for that.
gnadenlos: My problem was, that I have no real presence on the forum myself and never traded before. And the keys were not interesting to other people - maybe because they were from last two the mystery sales. So I lost 5x $€3 = $15 to RYAN841.

I did a search, but it didn't show and posts - maybe because the search index is not updates in real time.
Here's something about a scam by Ryan from 3 days ago:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/is_there_a_way_to_tell_how_long_since_another_member_has_been_online/post5

As I see, you've already discovered the thread.
Theoretically, forum search should have shown this post.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Klumpen0815
I've just been informed that this f*cking scammer is now trying to impersonate me, no idea what is the exact "username" he's using to do that, but you can easily find my posts in this (or [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/crowdfunding_projects_kickstarter_indiegogo_etc_worth_taking_note_of]this), so always double check before trading. That being said, I haven't traded here in a while, so it's very unlikely that I would send a trading PM.
Why isn't that username already in the known scammers wiki and page if it scammed other people before?
high rated
triock: I've just been informed that this f*cking scammer is now trying to impersonate me, no idea what is the exact "username" he's using to do that, but you can easily find my posts in this (or [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/crowdfunding_projects_kickstarter_indiegogo_etc_worth_taking_note_of]this), so always double check before trading. That being said, I haven't traded here in a while, so it's very unlikely that I would send a trading PM.
Whom are you referring to by "this" scammer? And could you not find out the exact username they're using by whomever informed you?
IMHO, you should get all details and report that account. GOG has been acting on impersonating accounts when reported.

Bleed: Why isn't that username already in the known scammers wiki and page if it scammed other people before?
What username are you referring to?
Post edited December 13, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
Bleed: Why isn't that username already in the known scammers wiki and page if it scammed other people before?
Every time he comes back it's a new account and name.

He promised I was next but that was a month ago. XD
tinyE: Every time he comes back it's a new account and name.

But if he's been active and scammed people already, it does not matter what alias he uses, that specific name should be blacklisted.

In this case username RYAN841
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Bleed
HypersomniacLive: Whom are you referring to by "this" scammer? And could you not find out the exact username they're using by whomever informed you?
IMHO, you should get all details and report that account. GOG has been acting on impersonating accounts when reported.
I assume that it's probably nes. Waiting for more info, will post them here later.

edit: it's TRI0CK, so basically 0 (zero) instead of O.
Post edited December 13, 2015 by triock
IMPOSTOR ALERT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO!

It seems like I'm being impersonated once again. Watch out for the user with the username .Grargar (yes, he now put the dot in front of the username!). Picture and name of the impostor below.
Attachments:
impostor.png (18 Kb)
Post edited December 13, 2015 by Grargar
tinyE: Every time he comes back it's a new account and name.

Bleed: But if he's been active and scammed people already, it does not matter what alias he uses, that specific name should be blacklisted.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the guy impersonating triock. My bad.

I can't keep track of all these assholes.
ScammerAlert: ShadowPatriarch is a scammer

a user reported he lost a gog code to him
And you're an asshole.

All we need is a dip shit and we have the Hat-Trick! :D
Bleed: But if he's been active and scammed people already, it does not matter what alias he uses, that specific name should be blacklisted.

tinyE: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the guy impersonating triock. My bad.

I can't keep track of all these assholes.
Oh, yeah, i can see all the confusion, sorry about that, should have used reply.
ScammerAlert: ShadowPatriarch is a scammer

a user reported he lost a gog code to him
tinyE: And you're an asshole.

All we need is a dip shit and we have the Hat-Trick! :D
thanks tinyE. i assure everyone i a
m not a scammer. here are my list of successful trades.
with VVhiteVVolf , Grargar, docbear1975 and zeogold.
gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page451
gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page480
gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page481
gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page482
gnadenlos: My problem was, that I have no real presence on the forum myself and never traded before.
Just don't go first when trading with people with no forum presence. If they refuse to go first, on account of you having no forum presence, then it'll be kinda like the LowID problem with torrents: low-presence people can't trade with each other. The good thing is that it'll eventually be resolved as you gain reputation (not to be confused with rep points) and name recognition (until the scammer signs up with an isographic username, hurr).