It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Receiving Loud and Clear.

<span class="bold">Kerbal Space Program</span>, the physics-based, space exploration simulator, has been updated to version 1.2 "Loud and Clear". Apart from a space rocket full of fixes, it launches plenty of neat features and additions including:

- CommNet: Build an autonomous communications network and start transmitting science!
- KerbNet: Sent out reconnaissance satellites to scan for biomes, anomalies, and other points of interest.
- A reworked Fuelflow System to better control how your vessels use their fuel.
- Wheels now behave much more dependably in all the vehicles that use them (like rovers and aircrafts).

Besides those, the game engine has been upgraded to Unity 5.4 and <span class="bold">Kerbal Space Program</span> also received a whole bunch of tweaks and re-calibrations that are guaranteed to take your space misadventures to a whole other level. Or even planet.
You can read the detailed changelog <span class="bold">here</span> or watch this nice trailer highlighting the main features:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KJ-Mu57SNjI
Post edited October 12, 2016 by maladr0Id
tinyE: I play games to relax and have fun, not train to become an actual rocket scientist.
Vythonaut: Guys like you ruined the Flight Simulator industry. XDDDDDDDDD :P
Not to mention that i won't count on them during the zombie apocalypse.
Vythonaut: Guys like you ruined the Flight Simulator industry. XDDDDDDDDD :P
Telika: Not to mention that i won't count on them during the zombie apocalypse.
Okay, I'm sorry, but what does the zombie apocalypse have to do with space flight!? XD
Telika: Not to mention that i won't count on them during the zombie apocalypse.
tinyE: Okay, I'm sorry, but what does the zombie apocalypse have to do with space flight!? XD
If you're not taking your KSP training seriously, I assume that you have the same attitude towards Resident Evil, Dad Island and Plants vs Zombies.

When the zombies will invade, you won't even know which common household objects to rub together in order to craft a decent flamethrowing chainsaw.

____
Edit : And by "Dad Island" I mean "Dead Island". :-/
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Telika
tinyE: Okay, I'm sorry, but what does the zombie apocalypse have to do with space flight!? XD
Telika: If you're not taking your KSP training seriously, I assume that you have the same attitude towards Resident Evil, Dad Island and Plants vs Zombies.

When the zombies will invade, you won't even know which common household objects to rub together in order to craft a decent flamethrowing chainsaw.
I happen to own a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide" which is a real book, and yes, I really own it. :D
tinyE: I play games to relax and have fun, not train to become an actual rocket scientist.
Thanks, but I think I'll just adjust the difficulty settings. ;P
Thank you. I will apply to Roskosmos tomorrow! xD
Thanks, but I think I'll just adjust the difficulty settings. ;P
Lin545: Thank you. I will apply to Roskosmos tomorrow! xD
I'm serious! I read that whole post. What are you doing here!? You should be out working on the Mars project or something, not wasting your time with System Shock and Titan Quest. :P
tinyE: "Take your laziest employee, give him your most difficult job, and he will find the easiest way to do it."
Wasn't the guy who said this motto, the publisher of the longest running Flight Sim series? :P
Telika: If you're not taking your KSP training seriously, I assume that you have the same attitude towards Resident Evil, Dad Island and Plants vs Zombies.

tinyE: I happen to own a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide" which is a real book, and yes, I really own it. :D
Doesn't inspire confidence either.

"Mr Chambers ! Don't go to that inn ! The rest of the book, The Zombie Survival Guide... It's a guide for zombies !!"
tinyE: "Take your laziest employee, give him your most difficult job, and he will find the easiest way to do it."
Vythonaut: Wasn't the guy who said this motto, the publisher of the longest running Flight Sim series? :P
That was actually Henry Ford. :D
tinyE: I happen to own a copy of "The Zombie Survival Guide" which is a real book, and yes, I really own it. :D
Telika: Doesn't inspire confidence either.

"Mr Chambers ! Don't go to that inn ! The rest of the book, The Zombie Survival Guide... It's a guide for zombies !!"
At least it isn't a... cookbook.

Oh, wait! *scratches head*
Vythonaut: Wasn't the guy who said this motto, the publisher of the longest running Flight Sim series? :P
tinyE: That was actually Henry Ford. :D
Oh, well, in that case "..and that's how the first affordable automobile was born!" :P
tinyE: I'm serious! I read that whole post. What are you doing here!? You should be out working on the Mars project or something, not wasting your time with System Shock and Titan Quest. :P
Wait, how do you know??? Also, the Mars project is one-way trip! >:( Ah! xD