It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
I would like to play KOTOR 1 again and try to go for a light side playthrough. I played it on XBOX way back and heard that the PC version is better. Also this cool gaming gear you are offering looks awesome. May the luck be with me, always.
I think most of us would hark back to our favorite games to play during a harsh winter, something to warm our souls during the dark days. For me it would have to be Exile. theres something about that music that sends me immediately to those worlds of extreme beauty and utmost cruelty. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
I would bring Diablo 1 along for the dark night. What better way than a nostalgic slow grind down to the pits of hell as a metaphor for struggling with S.A.D. The creepy sound track, and witty dialogue will sustain me as I Battle to capture the Dark One, one again.
For me, it may be strange, but I would probably choose Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior. I have always just had this fascination with Warhammer stuff and seeing this on GOG just made my heart happy. I would love to just cozy up with my cats and have the heater at my back keeping me warm as I blast away some Chaos.
I would play The Phantom Doctrine. I love the XCOM-like, turn based, spy games, and the cold war times and spy background are a great combination.
Playing No Mans sky would be (and is) my choice. It is one game that provides endless variety and my cat loves it because he gets to curl up on my lap for Long stretches and he gives me advice on which missions I should take.
Well that´s a good question. I find myself thinking about this and I have realised that some good 10 minutes have passed. If I had to choose, and believe me when I say its a hard decision, I would certainly come back to Baldur´s Gate. That is a game that changed the way I was playing games, and it really helped me on how a character should or whould have been played on a table with some friends playing some D&D. At that time i was 15 if im right, and now 16 years later I find myself playing a lot of different games, mostly rpgs due to the heavy impact Baldur´s Gate had on me.
Tales of Maj'eyal, hands down. There is so much replayability there. I've only beaten the core game once and I keep coming back. There are. So many different playstyles and always something new to discover. Plus, the community is amazing.
definitely i choose the great, brilliant and perfect final fantasy x hd, with such an inmersive story that make you forget there´s a real world you have to come back sadly.
For me it's got to be Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, a classic tale of rediscovering the past, paving your future and defeating an enemy who wouldn't hesitate to throw you into a sarlacc pit.

It has to be in my heart one the best easily revisit-able Star Wars RPG tales around to give your winter gaming sessions a warm & fuzzy feeling.
I'd go with Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Eternal Edition. The main game itself would last numerous hours, I'm sure, and having the other games in addition would surely last as long as I need it to. Plus I wouldn't have to stress about starting a game series out of order!
I would curl up with No Man's Sky as I enjoy a good Sci-Fi game and I have heard good things about this one. Endless exploration and new worlds to discover. No to mention decent graphics.

What a way to spend those long winter nights. As long as the power and internet stay on and running!
I'd tease myself playing with Lar... Ermmm... Shadow of the Tomb Raider. ;)
It has to be The Witcher 3 and/or Skyrim, my two favorite games.
Witcher 3... Does someone need a reason for this? ;)