It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Long winter nights. Equal stardew valley. Enjoy joja. Joja is life.
The Witcher 3 cause it's one of the best games i have ever played
I would be playing No Man's Sky...in VR!
The Witcher 3

That's quit easy to answer...there is no other game !
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY and a mug of ale.
Every night this winter the same thought occurred to me.
I would play Vampyr with all its DLC.
To fight the urge and stop the scourge.
I went on merrily.
To get a job to explore the town,
All manner of quest are abound.
To hurt, to help,
Which way will I play today.
Cyberpunk 2077: Keeping warm slurping down some ramen by flickering glow of neon. Watching the colorful flashes of mussel fire as the Bozos fill the streets with laughter and sprinkle ribbon of red about town.
Pretty much anything that combines strong open world storyline that allows paying at time permits.
#MyWinterGame This War of Mine is the best game to replay many times this winter!

There is no better way to immersion than playing a game that reflect reality outside your own window! No VR googles required! Reality will set a perfect mood, "climate" and background!
Enjoy!
Post edited December 28, 2019 by vianna77
Divinity: Original Sin 2. If you ever feel cold during the winter just start a new game of Div 2. There's going to be so much fire, so much cursed fire...
Here's my own iambic pentameter attempt at filling the cold nights with warm games:

When time in winter slows and nights are long,
And longing for the sun makes dim the light,
Then gaming seems to call me with a song.

To make these screen-strong hours seem more bright,
I call upon the views across the sea:
The land south of Ohio and Indiana,
The vast expanses north of Tennessee.
There lives a game of deep Americana
In which I'll wander almost like a hero.

Those nights in wintertime so slow and long,
I'd spend playing Kentucky Route Zero.
My pick would be Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Divine Edition. Why? Because it's one of the best adventure anyone can have, shaping your character and the world around you, letting you become the hero that you wanted to be. While you have to take a break, Divine Edition will keep you busy listening to amazing soundtrack while checking artwork, map and reading lore books.

What better way to forget about the weather outside than a good, long RPG game?
This game will make you grow roots on your chair and live the story that hasn't been told yet!
Without a doubt the one game I would play during the winter season is Frostpunk!

You might think that’s it’s strange because this game can intense at times. But with all of the snow and the cold setting, this makes for a perfect choice to play during the holiday season. This game offers more than enough content to keep you busy for a full week or two if you allow it and I find it very enjoyable.

I’ve recommended this game to many of my friends and they all enjoy it which adds to the holiday feeling as well. Great game, great times!
Probably I'd replay The Witcher 3. That should keep me busy for a few months!
I would warm myself with the fires from diablo as I defeat demons. :)