It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
For me it was and always be some world of warcaft with the homies and the Witcher 3 for some alone time.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by Azarou
I would cheat a bit and get the Warcraft I & II Bundle for my winter.
Why? Because both are (really) good old games and Warcraft II is, as far as I can remember, the first game I played that had some winter maps.
During a cold winter night what else would be better to play other than Frostpunk. Your people are struggling with cold and you appreciate your hot tea even more in the warmth of your house. Not to mention that with the spirit of Christmas all around how can anyone cope with the morally hard choices the game provides.
Cyberpunk 2077 - the most wanted title for me! I believe these guys... the CD PROJECT is the best! So I would pick this title :)
I will choose the witcher wild hunt for sure. One of the best games I've ever seen. Interesting story, enjoyable gameplay and good graphic.
GOG.com: Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
I would play DUSK.
I would love to play Vampyr on the long cold dreary winter nights. Becoming even more immersed in the game because winter is dark and cold like vampires themselves. Winning this would be a fantastic late christmas gift! #MyWinterGame
Snake on Nokia 3310. The intensity! <3
It definitely be Sanitarium again, I remember starting this up as it was yesterday, as any other title I did not know what to expect, it was a Saturday night got my fizzy drink with me a bowl of chips on the side and a chocolate. I switched on the family PC which was then a Pentium 2 machine... ahhhhhh the good old days right, I borrowed this game from a friend as we read about it in PC Gamer which was our internet at the time, I opened up the big box, boy do I miss those.. I inserted the disk, clicked on the install prompts and launched the game and put the volume up and lights off, what came next drove me to love horrors.... the game launched and the opening cinematic gave me chills, was like I was watching a movie, the game started, mouse in hand controlling my character and watching this insane place unfold with sounds of moans and groans and a eerie atmosphere man it was awesome, sadly I didn't finish it as I had to return it, but I know the story alone gripped me as I wanted to know how you got to this insane asylum and why you were here, were you dead or alive? only thing I knew was to proceed further. This would be the perfect winter game to keep one on there toes, full of mystery and colorful characters.#MyWinterGame
I'd play Disco Elysium, just to see in how ways I can miserably lose in this fantastic game!
METRO Exodus..... just the game to play on a cozy winter night!!!!
I'd plug in the Corsair gear, ramp up the music, and click snd clack away in No Man's Sky all day long until I get absolutely lost in space. Do you happen to know how can I get back to Mars?
I would play Frostpunk on cold winter nights because I'll be freezing so if I am to freeze IRL, my leader will freeze, and my people will most certainly freeze to create a state of freezing equilibrium while we all freeze to death because if I'm going to freeze to death, my digital leader and citizens will join me when we go to meet Ol' Snow Miser.
It is the perfect state of immersion because I sure won't be able to feel my fingers.
I'd either pick a game with a lot of replay ability in it, like sim city or after life, civilization, or ceasar or such. If not that, then I'd look at a game like Witcher III, Oblivion, cyberpunk, Dragon Age or another 70+ hour rpg that's full of sidequests and adventures.

and then my old fall back, Space empires iv
S.T.A.L.K.E.R shadow of chernobyl. Its one of my favorite video games of all time. I've read almost all of the books too, And I just started to miss the game, the atmosphere is just too good. I'm very happy that GOG accepted my old cd key so I don't have to worry about my disk getting old and unasable.