It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
#MyWinterGame

The answer is Witcher 3!
I would play Thief, because what better way is there to spend a long, dark, winter night than sneaking around stealing stuff from people? :)
The Witcher 3 to prepare for Cyberpunk 2077!
For me it would be Divinity: Original Sin 2 for a nice night of exploring Rivellon from the comfiness of my home
Rust, because i want it and i cant buy it :c
Probably Cyberpunk 2077 if it were out already.

Nothing says escaping long winter nights like a brightly lit cyberpunk dystopia where winter is a memory of the past and basking in the much more temperate acid rain. :)
If I had to play only one game from GOG, I'd play Diablo. I grew up playing Diabo and haven't been able to find it again until now
Post edited December 27, 2019 by GoldDrag00n
I would say Bioshock infinite because is a great story and a great ending of a trilogy made with love and effort.

In a long winter night, the excitement of discovering all the misteries of the portals, Elizabeth's story, Booker memories and everything. If there's another game of Bioshock saga, I will play it no matter what!

#MyWinterGame
Witcher 3. And i already have it. But i need a slightly stronger rig.
When the disgusting aftertaste of eggnog and fruitcake lingers on the tongue, and the long post holiday emptiness ensues, Red Dead Redemption 2 is the perfect cleanse to any discerning pallette.

I will shed my ugly Christmas sweater like a snake sheds its skin, finally getting the reprieve I so desire from the social nuisances of the season.

Wishing the GOG team all the best.

Thank you,

A loyal patron.
I cannot think of I would be able to easily choose between Baldur's Gate 2 , Witcher 3 or Diablo 2. Guaranteed to entertain and burn hours upon hours of time on end.
Hey, hearty cheer.

For long wintery nights there's no better game than a hearty, warm and happy coop
Game or a competitive game to play with your friends and family.
Tho I say this, I got no one to play.
So I just wander through the millions of games available and that has a sense of fun to them (recent games aren't really that fun anymore since devs just go for story driven now).
I mainly use my phone now since a PC is just too costly playing a MOBA by the name of "Legend of Ace" has quite a fun community, also excuse the players for their excessive language.
I'm hoping for "League of Legends: Wild Rift" to come out soon and have a tons of fun in it.

Hugs and kisses, LividxBunny.
OG IGN - LividBunny
I'd play Bioshock Infinite.
It's infinite, innit?
I got Witcher 3 and I'm loving it. I can get lost in the game for hours
the game that I would choose to play all winter would be the witcher 3 wild hunt because it has excellent graphics as well as the plot of the game is very good that leaves you ass up that game with the high definition of headphones sound and because it would be all winter to have a hard time

el juego que elegiria para jugar todo el invierno seria the witcher 3 wild hunt porque tiene exelentes grapicos como tambien la trama del juego es muy buena que te deja culo para arriba ese juego con la alta definicion de sonido de los auriculares y porque estaría todo el invierno para pasarlo en difícil