It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Winners were already chosen, but the info was shown only on polish forum so far:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general_pl/bdolacz_do_zimowego_konkursu_na_gogcomb_i_wygraj_nagrody_od_corsair_0527b/post78

Quoting the part with winners:

1. miejsce: http://bit.ly/TheSadFaceMyWinterGames
2. miejsce: http://bit.ly/CiemnogrodzianinMyWinterGames
3. miejsce: Marc-Andre Roy [FB]

"miejsce" means "place".
Post edited January 05, 2020 by MartiusR
Congratulations ciemnogrodzianin!
And thank you for your weekly update of GOG sales.
What about the 10 consolation prize winners?
CervelloYM: Congratulations ciemnogrodzianin!
And thank you for your weekly update of GOG sales.
Thank you for the kind words!

I am surprised by the number of participants and as a consequence I am even more pleasantly surprised that I took such a high place.
Thanks to GOG, Corsair and all participants! That was fun! I hope we'll see more competitions like this one this year.

Regarding missing official announcement — my contact with GOG also ended on Friday afternoon, I guess that they were surprised by the arrival of the weekend ;) and, you know, New Year's weekends can be quite noisy and absorbing ;) There was no info about remaining 7 winners also on polish forum so far.
Congratulations to all the winners! :)
I am sorry, this is quite poorly organized. No newsletters about the winners. They are posted on the Polish forum and no info about the 10 other winners.
As a community manager Id give you 3/10 for this event. What a shame.
benji13L: I am sorry, this is quite poorly organized. No newsletters about the winners. They are posted on the Polish forum and no info about the 10 other winners.
As a community manager Id give you 3/10 for this event. What a shame.
..."within one week of the Closing Date"

Please wait until Thursday no matter of thoughts. There must be a reason for this. Way over one thousand entries and no info about 10 other winners. We're just not quite there yet.
January 6th (Epiphany) is a holiday in Poland. Perhaps we will know more tomorrow when the staff comes back to the office.
Just to give you all an update - we selected the winners and already contacted them (for hardware rewards) or send them keys (consolation prizes) last week.

You can see the list of winners below:

1. TheSadFace
2. ciemnogrodzianin
3. Marc-Andre Roy (Facebook)

Consolation prizes: ViathonX, @Pariahde_laVida (Twitter), KaintukeeBob, Σωτήρης Λινάρδος (Facebook), Drym, Sarafan, Richardsson, Fice, Sledve, Pizzamampf
Post edited January 07, 2020 by emter_pl
Congratulations to all the winners!
emter_pl: Just to give you all an update - we selected the winners and already contacted them (for hardware rewards) or send them keys (consolation prizes) last week.

You can see the list of winners below:

1. TheSadFace
2. ciemnogrodzianin
3. Marc-Andre Roy (Facebook)

Consolation prizes: ViathonX, @Pariahde_laVida (Twitter), KaintukeeBob, Σωτήρης Λινάρδος (Facebook), Drym, Sarafan, Richardsson, Fice, Sledve, Pizzamampf
Now, how about some winners to the Jailhouse Stock contest? We've only been waiting four years for that one....
Post edited February 01, 2020 by LifeLover