It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
I'm seeing a lot of mentions for Witcher 3 or Cyberpunk 2077 ... would be nice, but staring at a "this game cannot be played on Linux" message for a few hours per day isn't quite my kind of fun.
Therefore I'm casting my vote for Factorio: available on GOG, works on Linux, and it's addictive enough to keep anyone busy every evening for weeks.
I'd play Sang-Froid cause I'm a realist, goddamit.
After years of waiting - WITCHER 3 Game of The Year Edition :D
I would play Dungeon Keeper, nothing like toiling away at building and managing an efficient dungeon populated by a vast variety of minions especially imps.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice would be my choice. Viking themed and a personal journey in a gritty looking world? Yes please. Perfect thing to immerse oneself in while the winter nights are long and dark.
Knights of the old Republic - Nothing better than a good story played in cold winter days(and nights)!
I definitely want to try Disco Elysium. I've heard a lot of really great things about the game, and I actually have a PC that can play it now. I love RPG type games as well as mysteries, and this game sounds like a really great blend of the two.

My older brother has the game, and that's my other reason for wanting it - so we can play together. He introduced me to D & D and we used to make up our own RPG style games and board games as we were growing up. Then when the world of gaming came to our house via SNES, we played together as much as we could before we "grew up" and moved away. He lives in another state and we see each other once a year and promptly binge board games and talk about things like Lord of the Rings, etc. He got me hooked on games like Dragon Age, Skyrim, etc.

So Disco Elysium - great way to burn time in the dreary cold winter, but also a really great way to reconnect and spend time with a beloved family member.
Blade Runner. Los Angeles, November, 2019.

Oops, it's the end of December already. I would play Blade Runner during long winter nights. Nothing better than being virtually immersed in its cyberpunk world, only pausing the game to look through the window at the neon lights reflected on Los Angeles snowy terrain... yes, snowy! neon-ish reflections on snow outside, full-spectrum colored Corsair’s mouse and headset inside, cyberpunk-ish atmosphere, all-around-fun gaming nights. Now, unpause back to playin… Wait… where’s my flying car?!?
Ultima IV. Because who doesn't enjoy going Old School for the Holidays?
I choose Blood: Fresh Supply: 90's Reloaded old school shooter.. I WILL LIVE AGAIN! Thanks to Monolith Productions & Nightdive Studios
If i were to choose it would be a game where I can devote myself to and lose my self in the experience. Where I can put countless into
The game I would pick if I could only play one game this winter would be Disco Elysium. I have always been a fan of RPGs and have been trying to find time to play this game ever since its release.
Witcher 3.
"I thought you were making dinner?"
"I'm trying to save Ciri from the Wild.. urm wild rice and curry of course dear..."

Could be a looong winter...
I'd play "Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition Collector's Edition". Usually I'm interrupted during gaming sessions, but if the nights of winter were long...? I would not notice the passage of time.

Best regards.
Witcher 3