It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
I would pick FTL. The amount of randomness could give me a lot of laugh and intense moments. Also gotta airlock all human to avoid humanittis.
The Witcher 3 until the best game of the decade arrive : Cyberpunk ! #MyWinterGame
The game I would pick from GOG.COM library for long winter nights this year would be Witcher 3.
Where there is war, there are monsters. A witcher is supposed to protect humans and eradicate evil but are all monster evil? Are all human good? What choices will I make when put in front of difficult situation? Sometimes it's just choosing smaller evil over the bigger one. All I know that all actions have consequences I will have to face durning this long winter....
witcher 3 hands down , the best game of the series
The Witcher 3 #MyWinterGame
I'd play Cyberpunk 2077 obviously. Does anyone have time machine? I'm too impatient to wait till 16th of april.
I would definately pick Witcher 3 with all of its extra DLCs on a long winter night as it allows me to escape to a world filled with amazing creatures awesome landscapes and terrifying monsters not just to slay but also interact with. Best of all is you can visit this world numerous times and have different endings it is truly the gem of my collection
I'd pick Transport Fever 2.
I would pick Dying light, zombie apocalypse in winter it's cute.
I would choose the Witcher 3 for its summer atmosphere, excellent gameplay Skyrim-like missions and the Butcher from Blaviken, of course. Toss a coin for your witcher!
I'd play Postal 4 #MyWinterGame
It would be The Witcher 3 - the snowy hills of Skellige would make up for the lack of snow in my little village!
The game I would choose is definitely Baldur’s Gate 2. I spent so many hours playing it when I first bought it, that returning to it would be like coming home. Just thinking back to different scenarios makes me smile and it still feels as if though I’ve been to Baldur’s Gate, even though I really haven’t. I could play it for days and days, perfecting my characters, helping people out and falling in love with Baldur’s Gate 2 all over again.
Only one game to play during endless cold winter nights? Well, what better antidote can there be than the boundless potential of Neverwinter Nights?! ;-)
Post edited December 28, 2019 by mrbax
I would choose Vampyr, a dark and murky RPG filled with ambiguous moral choices and atmospheric game-play as you fight for your survival and against the monster that lurks inside you.