It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
How is there any other answer than The Witcher 3?
I'd have to say Stardew Valley with it's endless choices of NPC to keep me warm during the night... with holiday cheer of course! Happy new year!
That's definitely a hard question, but for me it would have to be Skyrim. I have put more time into Skyrim than any other game and I can still keep going back to it to find new content thanks to the power of the modding community supporting it.
The long dark of winter nights matches the long dark of the blackness of space between the stars in No Man's Sky. I could easily spend hundreds of hours traveling around a myriad of fantastic planets, riding strange beasts, and searching out ancient artifacts. While doing all this, I'm bound to get lost or run around in circles trying to rediscover wonders previously found while continuing to look for new and different things. There will be emergencies where I'll need to quickly dig tunnels to escape radiation storms or acid rain, and there will be calm times when I can contemplate the beauty of a ringed planet peeking over the horizon. I'll be a vagabond among the stars with ever more things beckoning me onward. If ever I get bored of stopping at yet another planet, No Man's Sky supports modding, so I can install a few mods and make the galaxy new again. Before I know it, winter will be past and spring at hand, and I'll have only scratched the surface of all I can see and do in No Man's Sky.
Post edited December 28, 2019 by mepper
On long winter nights I want nothing much than to cover up and relax. My favorite type of game to relax is Stardew Valley or games like it. Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Tale of Seasons, etc. I love getting myself trapped in the routine of an easy going cartoon-like farm sim. The "one more day" feeling of those games can keep me in a cocoon until exhaustion takes me or maybe heat stroke from being covered up too long... either way.
My choice would be The witcher 3:Wild Hunt with its expansions.I love doing side quests just for the twists in the quest and i am one of the people who wanna know the results of every dialog we chose.So exploring the beautiful world and immerse story of this gem on the long winter night will definitely be the best days.Chill and Play.
From GOG library it would have to be Witcher 3. I have put hundreds of hours in it and there is still more stuff to uncover. But outside of GOG, it is Skyrim VR. Virtual Reality combined with some immersion enhancing mods have revitalised that old workhorse of a game completely.

Man, now that I think about it if Witcher 3 could be played in VR through the eyes of Geralt it would be heaven on earth.
soldier of fortune 2, cause that just never gets old
What a better way to end the decade than a series of Gwent matches while listening to the Witcher 3 OST in the background?

You flee, my dream come the morning...~
My choice has to be Witcher 3 as for me there is nothing better than cuddling up in blankets while immersing myself in a long adventure. With the amount of not only main but also side quests it would keep me occupied for any amount of time. Although after finishing it once one could argue there is nothing else to do but I would disagree since just playing over and over sounds not only fine but great to me. And after a few playthroughs if I do want to refresh myself there is also mods that could be installed. The feeling of playing the Witcher 3 heats me up inside and that’s precisely what you need in cold winter nights.
The easiest answer for me would be any of the King's Quest or Myst series since there's a lot to explore & theorize in. Plus if my boyfriend's talks on the Myst series is any indication, it will be a ride & a half solving the puzzles in that. XD
It took me four years to beat Witcher 3's DLCs. I guess a replay would last awhile.
Winter, summer or spring, my favorite game of all time is Heroes of Might and Magic III. I never get tired of trying scenarios with different combinations of towns, heroes and army compositions. But, if it happens to be winter, I guess I will stick with the Tower town and hope that my naga queens can keep me warm.
GOG.com: Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
No Men's Sky

It's in my wish list since the release So I'm Gonna Pick it Over any thing
Haven't Purchased it Yet But My Friend Enjoyed it A Lot So Yes If I have to choose One it would be No Men's Sky
Surviving Mars is the best way to imagine humanity taking the road to the stars...