It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Long winter nights are a perfect time to fully immerse yourself into games. That’s why we joined forces with CORSAIR to bring you a contest with fantastic prizes that will make your winter gaming sessions even more unforgettable.

The rules of this competition are simple: Imagine that you can play only one game during long winter nights this year. Which title from the GOG.COM library would you pick?

Leave a comment below with a creative explanation, post it on our Facebook under the contest announcement post or on Twitter using #MyWinterGame hashtag.

Submit your answers before January 2nd, 2020, at 3 PM CEST and we will announce winners on the following day. Don't be late and take your chance to win one of the prizes:
For the 1st place: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless headset + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

For 2nd and 3rd places: Corsair NIGHTSWORD mouse + Corsair MM300 Extended mousepad + digital copy of the game available on GOG.COM that you described

10 consolation prizes with 1 random game available on GOG.COM

Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.
Cyberpunk 2077.

A) Cyberpunk-themed RPG
B) An RPG by the makers of the Witcher series

If there is any game in the GOG library that could make me forget reallife for a full winter season, then probably this game.
(At least as long as KSP2 is not available here. ;-) )

Edit: #MyWinterGame
Post edited December 30, 2019 by hgghgg
I can easily lose myself for hours in Rimworld and quite often I've only finally stopped myself when dawn was peeking through the curtains.
For my pick, it's The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Starting for how cool and inmersive is the land of skyrim with it's people, places, weather (Perfect for winter) and a lot of stuff to do in the game (Wheter is modded or not). I can spend a lot night playing the game exploring the world, talking to the npcs and leveling up my character without losing the attention to detail or interest in the game.
Hi,The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition! There's so much content with the massive world, all the monsters, Gwent, and so many quests (and ahem romance options). It's a game that can easily last you through the long winter nights... and then probably the medium spring nights and short summer nights as well. And with the Netflix show just released it's a great time to go back!
A long winter night stuck inside? I'd need to explore. Set off into the night sky and see what I can't because I'm snowed in. No Man's Sky. Set off to strange new places and see different suns.
...................-.............--''--!,,,",,,'"]{rxr!!ChC!i9eXn2S%occzz09GX2s}5x))!","","",,,,,,'"!*v"!rr",! ,,--'----i*AMRMNMN
.-.''..........-.-.............-")=,','*r!r!!!'',,,"""""n%neXChnGAPKCrcnGNPoy2s)k)c)r!",,,"!!"!"",',""!*""*r!r "",'".,..x)9R9RNRR
))i!!-..........,'..--.......-',r]="-'...'"*!!***""civcr%U05%CnGPERQR]*v6NEU1$A9K!rr!!""!!*nUwQ5*"*c)""!!**",, ',""",-.."!GMNNNMR
XS9o{,............-.........,,,,"="'*"-.-c)!!nc,-nn!"egK$55Q%{C}{cveoXE%vENQ0C*{R)rxt*""!)==ccGAv*"**)*",,)1r, ","",,','),GNNNNRK
E4Fr!"'.............'......'*,',"!!,,"-.'=*)nCc*,],n,y)])!{9Kni)cC1CvnQRn$09RPs5S!*Amn*!!!=c"!PEKi!""!r!",,,"! ",-.-'...!"nRNRQRR
ROnx"'.................-..-.,,..'**,-'..''i!*r"{CGCr*n]){o)GnPy{%3iznn=1i)vRf*!n!!**)CjA3n=r*=4$i!,!,"-",""*"" !!,......,!tG#RNRR
UG33c--...........--........,'-'-*!*)".--*Cr**cr!!r)=v!"!)Kw65))x$wvyG3yi=j)r!rni=)=iir)*rr*r*in)!"!*!,*",,--. ','-......"cPR00Ee
KESx*'-..................--.-..-"*"''"!'itc*=t,,r5KNBBNy!,)=%ir!rcxnyCSv**!!)=*c**!!*****r!!"!i==!"""""*c*",", '',,'..-..'!]13#GG
ny)ni"-...............'',-.-..-,""''-,''C!"**,,=RBBBBNNR#5rr!""!!r*)="Ct"!*!!n=r===*%f{vii))**=!P3)!**"""r!"," ''----...."*KU5En{
1"C=c!-.......'.....--,",'-...','',-,,,"]U,"t',sNBNP$0QKAk6QMNK"!)=*",,,,,"!"3="!rt{=xnn=c)*!!*r*r***,.,-,,,,, ,'-'--.....,EEs0yn
n)"c},'..............''-...-..'''.,','-,r)!!,--!NNK!=on5*,3,,,""""!",,'--,}3Pe%y*"!**r!)=*=i**=)*"!!",.-,----' ............=fU$Sn
rPz)s""....................-',''"","",,'-"!!!"*CRN$-.-,*sGR*,',,',,""",,""!!j3KQC,"!==*=*"r*r!r=r!*"""'.,,,.-- ....-'......*cSnKA
jCy}".-,............-...-..--',,*,'',,--,-..-.-,3QP*,)NBBQRy,',",',!!,,,"=*ri)]),,,,"!r!""*j!*rr*"","!,)*"""-- ...,,-.-....r%o{en
3nUh1,",....................-',,!,,,-,-.-....-.-*nAeSNBMNReh",',,,"r",,"=""r,,,!",',,"!*!!""""!!!,,-.,","*,"'' '.-,'.,..'..'fPkPG
E$QA1"",..!"""",.........---'-,,,,,,''-'''.....-*ywUNNBNPA5nn"-',*!!",-,*ij!"!,",,,",,!=,!""",,"",---'...-.-'- ......,'....-!h5GA
gNE]i"-,.......,""-.......''''!*,-'''----.......,,!nAgR$"!r!)f!r==EE,''.-'"*=Cn*'-',,',f'-,"',",''.---....-..- -...-''-....."n]4j
mPt)!,,"..........""........-,',--.-.............,-,"rx!..--.'''-'S6'.....-'-'''..-''',n,,",",",,--''-',,,,''" ,--.--.-.....-",rs
P0mhi!'-...........,,........-'-'-.,'''-..............'-...-'','.,n,,..'---''.....-"fAe5A0mo)",,",,'.',,-,,",, ,'...-.......',)t)
AAy}",-,,"'......-!*cc)!'..'---''--,,'--...-...............',,,'.)*....''..--....rc9MRMNBBBBBRe""''",,""'',,,, '-...-.......-,)r"
hAC!"","".,""",..vxCEgBBNSXg,-',,,',,'-''-'-.---...,,!*----,''.*P&&n,......,,-..,CGRMRBWWWWBA5i0C,-',, ,,',,",, -............,"))"
1}nC!'",......-,,""!SRRRNRg='-',",,,'',''.--!!,={,.,*n)-.....-,eRBgg}.....-,",..!r{2SRNWWWWNs*x9M0z"''-',,,",, '.........,'..,!*!
00A3}!,!"""",,."ENRNRyC))zr!",,,"!",,,','-.'",-!RNAChviiG"'.-c$GQN6R=''-.-"r="=),""yRRMWWWWBNNBBBWBM%,''--,,'- ......'....,-.'"",
oF]i=!""'-...-'cAROXnr,,"zPK$="",!,-,,--...-,..r0BWBRRRBN="..,!%MPGG.-..-."c%n=A$GSRR0GSyyyyyhSy}=*,"c''',,''- ............-..,-,
ynXrr,..-"....."s=""*"..'y6RURE=",.',-....**',,"5NNBRNNBN"..r*nNRg5"......'",-.'"*)"-,-'.....,!*=vsr*",'.,-.'! ,...............*,
s1G*"'..........-,'"c"...')n9#MMNn".-'-'..v-''!=GRQRNNMN}..,!}RMGm=.........,"""!!!!!!!!*)c}KKKAt",-''--.--'1N N".............-']
n29y]"'.-'-.........!r-..--"C0NBBN3]"",,'.''-,,""*ie3e3=..."!ARR%A.............'-..',',"r!"!f{!'--"r"--..-,',! !................'
yeo3t!".......-!""""""=,...-'=AGgC6N0ci''........'"cC2)'...-*i}GRr...........-',......-'"roGQR-.--r$x',-,*"'.. .......-.........,
}{nPx*,'.....''r41QBNA9OS,...',"C5RNNNA$="...-....-',......,r)}9C..................""nmAMBBRRO",'.---',,!'..-. ................."
vCsy*",-......-,!."$NA0gNn'....,*5EG0RBNNRy!..'"!"''........-'"!.....-*",.......,,'3nQNMBBBNE9e!,,,,'*{*"""!!r =)*!'............'
"*,f"''............!tir=c*.......'!}]coQNMNRe".....,........-........s*!zn".....,*oR0R0NNA60MBBr!!rnA$G$0EP$UE Gnx=1""...........
",,",........',.-,*"'*)=i".........-,rvKNNBBBRy!"..........'A'.......j...,k)...',,!rCy*iry$MNB$]SyOQNBRRRNBBNR Gy1cy}".....-...-.
-*""-............-!c}n])i!............"!oS1nei0REz"........,$r'....'-r"..!iR'...-',,*!cUCv$}K0r"*"!*c}vvivxnxz {ynfn=......'.....
""",-..............,=2C395c'............,',!{3yQMB0)'......-)NR)"*CK,.*!!$R0'......-"*,"""",{n.-.,..--,,"!=%EN NNQQM!.........'..
'!,,-'--..',"!..'-.,"!ty$E3i,..............,=0G5ARBBNx,.....-"inRNGc,'-,!r*'.......,)'......1v.,.-..,--,n}iG6R NRRNAi".......--..
,,,,'-'.....--...,-.-"i}*nRX,...............-,)3AF0NNBNA",-.....',"'................-........-.*"''.',!"yvoP$$ KG5Fvr............
,,,",''........',,.'-"'""yM0c.--...............rG25RNgROnGh,.........................-.......-...''-.-',!!!!"c n15gGP,...........
''..-....-',"!*o]"!",,'..,3],..".............-',"i=c!xSy00NN5r,......................-.......-.'",-.,"]vh$Q5{N fkE2RC!"..........
-...'....,""!""!'","*sei-.'....-"................,-,*!!kRNBBBRR3*'-.-.-.............-........--'",-,!ChGRNMhnQ jCoPA]A*.........-
............'''.'*xRKNBNC-'....."...-'!!............--,nRRRNBMMNNm),''',''-........''"......'""!*,-")nARMR5CvS nyAknrc,,",,,,*in3
.......-.....,'-.rRMNNWBBc..........."n#r=..---'..,...-"hKSERRNB05n=!*!,"",,,-.....'s2'....')%)''",,"!!!!!***] X9h0RC0*56KgKRMWWW
........',"'"!-.."NNBBWWWE.....-...,""")c*,,,,,,.......-'!!)ng2i)yh="'")r=ii==*"",,""","",'-...--''.--,""rx2gM BBWWWRg!CMMBWWWWWW
.....-..'""",'.--"BBWBBBA}......!!!"!"!!!!!*))*"**!,.....-,"!,']rc-....!!ri{ssvtccCyyn]w5Uh"''!*--...'',!snCKR NBNNK5v=5MWWWWWWWW
...-'"",,''-...--'eNgGni".'',,"!=vvnnjnnCnn{)**)cx{,)s*,..,'.-"-c......)i$G9#RRQ$5$O#QPU0RR5)!""""'.-'-.'r""*i CyCnwSPNBBWWWWWWWW
..'"!*!"*!!""*",,'"!===r)r=c*)ii]xnAE0USGknyUKUE$y!{SGGUC!-..',""....!,fmRQR0PQQgQRRRNNNNMNNRQ0gR6G3xj==]z}nnC A0RNBWWWWWWWWWWWWW
',,rivis]rrcvnfCv==cfz}yCeo%y*CA3A$0#0Ae1)=4n{=]y]1EUK$wCv!".-')'",*3A]1A0gRRNNNNBNNMBBBBWWBMBWWBBBMWWWWWWWWBB WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
,!!]c)vnvfzc=xhPP}}RN0000ORU#K0K$KK0K66QPo2eXGinnfhi2]ci{f*=,..",ne$neRMNNMNRNNROm0NNBBBBWWWWWWWBMBWWWWWWWWWBB WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
"**coS5G4hAo1Cw4XP0RNNNR$G0RRRQ0Q60gg0E%&NRNRComm9R0KU900OKUF)**=xnPNNNNBBBWWWBBNNBBNNRNNBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWBN NMBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*=c=cx}n4XGOOgRQ3CC9$0090RNR09000gKK0AA6RRR$20NNNRNRRRNNNNNNNNNBMBNNMNBMBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBNRNNBWWWNNMBWWWWWW WBNBWBBWWWWWWWWWWW

EDIT: That was a Machinarium street band. No one noticed :(
Attachments:
Post edited January 06, 2020 by dsalychev
There's nothing better than playing the multiplayer game, DUSK. The constant screaming and laughter when playing with friends brightens up those winter nights. There's nothing better than having fun with friends.
I cant make a creative explanation,I`m not good at it.Making it simple I can.
My game of choice is The Witcher WIld Hunt.And I`m not imagining playing Geralt with skull mug fill with red wine and flat sausage and warm bread in front of me.I`m doing just that.I saw my soul in this game.The calm.The wild. The sound of your foot steps in the forest.The hallow of the wind at the snow capped mountains.It brings me peace.And as I venture in that world where my soul is flying my eyes are slowly closing and the sleep comes.I stop moving, look around and see a night lake shined by the moon or thick misty forest and when I close my eyes and fall a sleep I fly there.To the lake.In the forest and continue my journey.Thats the life I crave a life of love danger and adventures.You cant explain this feeling.You know you were there and yet you were never been there.You can feel the sword in your hand at yet you never held one.
I cant smell the forest and yet I know that smell .The cold air in your lungs and the moist after a rain on your boots are some of many feelings I have but never known in my lifetime.With the Witcher i reached deep in my soul and found my past.And I`m glad they made this game so I may have peace in me.
Was this simple explanation as I said ? Yes it was! For those who feel the same.
I dont want prizes I saw this competition by accident . I just wanted to say what I feel because I know that there are others and they will see that I tried to say and know what I`m talking about.
Thanks and I wish you all the health in the world.
My favorite winter game atleast this year has been "My Time at Portia" because its nothing hard or stressful, just a nice relaxing time with no way to fail or any big deallines to make so i know I can just play for a few minutes or for hours even.
It's my idea of a perfect winter holiday hame.
Divinity: Original Sin 2

Really loved the multi-character story and surface changing mechanics in battle in the first edition, not to mention the awesome soundtrack. The second one has heard some seriously awesome reviews even from non-gamers.
White version ;)

WWWWMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNMWBWWWWWWBMMWNNNNNNmRQQ0RRRNKCtSxw$Gir]&n!)*c=r)=nn}}""!*=xf*x33GKQKgQ0KRNRRRRNgPP10Gh hKR$ RRNNNNNNNnA*.,.-.'
MNMNNWWWWWWWWWMNMNWWWWWWWWWWWWBNK22RNRN5SGSGEENNRQRQ#gK0i)c)*iri!**"vSnc!'!==)}er3y2SG0RRQgGEgE6QRNR#0GXO0AhES 0KRNgMRMMx3!,!,-,,
3%n$GNWWWWWWWWBMNNBWNNBWWWWWWNNRSCyKNNBBMNg5EGAA4K9nn1nk)!"*)]i!!!,,,CX1"-!!v!*""mhwG$gg$mAi!r,*5KPn3Q09m550RN NR0gKRNBB0$!.'-'.,
*r!=tRMWWWWWWWWWWWNWWWWWWWWMRRRR0FQNA0NMNneP9cnQNii$K)""!**,)t]ftnC)=*!)1!',"]5t,3Ss{A9O$eyyyn!*CA9A5eX0RRevSR OQ60RRNRN%R!'-'-,"
!*=3$6NWWWWWWWWWWWWWNMWWWWWNARNQKm$NRgNBNyA3i]yARCRiQceCe$t""in3n]v]Ci",c!"",*x*rGX*!i5$Emyn6G*!"nEO#P3G0RQRKP 0RNMNNWWB$0i,-,",,
,"ixKNMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMNWWNWRNBMNAARNNBWNNnG5S0jv!vS5cC2j=e!i*=t))n}ciFvn31,}5&cmU5Pe]{*)iyh5o*!CERUQKN0RO 959Q EURMWWWWWR9{!",',,
!!))yNNWWWWWWWWWBWNNWWWWWWBBRNNNNPE53KMNN4]h55ySE$k3FCE0E3"r"*2%s!rC=!rcno{%kPwiCy2onn3%X3S5SPnc%G6P5ER50RRNNB NRNNMWBBWW6y*,""!)
"!rxANNWWWWWWWWWWWMBWWWWWNNWNWBN0AKNN0GNn{y5y{RRh*"'..'=$N32)nk$Snxc=]r1A59$3y5nA5G&X5AXASmm0UnoyGg0906Pn5 0R0R NNRRNMMNWWN&Cv)"!!
cc%cn9NWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBNNNNMNMWNN00NNNRNN]U65PRRy,....-',"*Sh$00$U35%yKi{9m4UPcohFy2A)}jCnn2e55yG*)%G5P009wGKRg NNNNNNMBWWgA"!*!cj
v9ioy$NWWWWWWWNWWWWWNNN0RNNMWBNRNNRNRRRKC!RK{NN}-.-*!","*r"".'"K9%yX0RRRRRK$0)2O9w{j2xicFn%4Um5kAwXAXRMNNRRRQR RNNNNNWWWWBQ!!x"ci
i39nsQNWWWWWWWWWWBWWWNNNMMWNBMNNNBRNRNNRSeU&RNNm'-"Gy=i*AR)RQR0K00GgQQNNNQf)*))cA0$A5wG32XynAPy3PKPU0RMNRN NNNN WBBBBBBWWWWWo}!!rc
k*}3x9gWWWWWWWWWWWWWWMWWWBBNNRNNKgRQQNNNN9G$G#A],-!NBNRPx!,5RNRRNQRO99RRQgm&{)""vR0mooXFA0wASGhowGPKggNMRR NMNN WMWBNNMBWWWW5nrc"*
{]=sQMNNWWWWWWWWWWBWNWWWNWBNNNRRPQNNRRNNNNWWNMNR)"*AR3-..,,=RNRgRNRG9RRR0y5SneCeRRRQ0mhPOO5{E5hS4K0R#PR%P#0gNN BBMRQNMNWWWWS)=j)i
)i!rvRKRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBMNNQRGRNRNRNBNMBBMNMN5i*)r'..-,)r0RNRRR03gRN62O0kRRQE9RNRRQ&A$$0g609$mRRNMRKR#5 RgNN NBNRNMRBWNMWN}*r*!
!!,*v90RWWE0g00RWWWWWWWWWNNNNNRRRNRRNNNNNNWWWWWNA=r!'-.-***ci6NNRPUUgRNR5n{$9mRQRRR#RQUyREQK0RRKgRNNNNMBWNMNNN WBWWWWRNBWBBNUr*!*
"-!CngNRWWWWWWBR0KNWWWWWMMNNNN$ARNNNNNNNNWWWWWWWRQGi*",!Km3&e}Gwoo!!RNNBNNK4o]i5NNNRRNR}NNRgNNKRNNMNNNWBWW NWMN NMWWNNNNBWWWWOiC*{
!*{3$RRgWWWWWWWWWB0gWWWWWWWMNRNRNNMNMBMWBWWWWWWWWRNN0Ss$MWNNMNNNNNr"NBWWWBNNNNNNWBNNNNRcRRQRgRKRNNNNNNNNRQRNN0 NNNWNNBNBWWMWNKR3x
!"!rnENNWWWWWWWWWWWRRWWBWWWBBNNNNNWRNNNNMWWWWWWWBWWWWMNNWWWNNNNNMRcRRWBNNNNNNBWWWWN0}*)**"!=e9RQ0RRNBNRQNRRgRR RNBMBNMWWWWMMNR%{%
**cf0RNRR#NWWWWWWN$AnneGNBMNNNNNNNNRRNNNMWWNMWWBWWWWWWWWWWMNRRRNBeAWWWWNNWBNNWWWBSn".,.'.....,)00NNgRRgQNNRRRR NNBWBNBWWWWWWNQ3S0
r*]$g#R0QMQ0ggRWW1s]!"..'r*"RNNRRRNRRNNNNNNNMNNNWWWRR$PNNNNRNNBP!!!cRMWWWWBRRNMWRi!,.,......**n"vRNNRQRRNRR0RR NBWWWBWWWWWBMRg22K
vsii$N0RBWWWWWNRRKK$r,,,',"2NNNRKRRRNNQNNMNNGUNytQWRAc%NMWBWWNQ),.""zBWWWBNQQRBW$wj=r,-....-}Xx"."}9NNNNRRRKRR NBWWWMBWWWRNWWRPP9
""*)fEQ$0KK0RRW0!',,,c]e%}SUKRRRKG0RQRNRNNMNKQNU,'*]r1nC!KNWNy!!,'",oNNNBNKSo623R9K=,,......--......)RNNNNRRNN MWWWWMNBWWWRNWNK0R
==Cno$96NNWWWNNn*,"*iwRR9}!"!yKgRERNRRNNWWBNRWMw"...,,,.-y0WBR&).*!!MNWMNBQy)iy*!!r,,"!r=====rr=zyARgnNNNR RNNN BBWWWWWWWWWWNBMRNR
cc*hkNBWNKWWWWW0xy99P0WWNc",!,!o0RBNQNMWWWAPNRN6*--.,-'.'0WMS5i,,"*gWWWWBBNKRNBNgXe0NRNNWWWWBRU5yCx3X6RNMRNBN& amp; QBBWWWWWWWWWWWWB5R
}v!X6NMWBBWWWWWWNRN0ngWWWN%i!"..,i0WNNNNWW1NNNGy!,,,''.-zWWR$s,.!!oWWWWWBWWBR0K6m$PGGP$EAeyf"""*{KRNNNNNMNNNv- '6BWWWWWWWWWWWWNNC
c)!=CONWNNNWWWWWWWWWEhNMWNN0]"-..-rC90RRNBNNNRRgKXn)r)ryWWW#$*,,)*BWWWWWWWWWWBBNNBBNRNRKSP#U}jENNNKkONNMBNRNR$ EMWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN
=)=r{$gBMWWWWWNGKK90g9oRBWWNNo*!"]"'"nnNNBWWWWWWWNKn])2NWWMNXns!,SBWWWWWWWWWWNNRWWWWWBNNQh=!,,NBNNS!xNNNRAgNMB BBWWWWWNWWWWWWWWWQ
zjc*x5RNMBWWWNNk*v".-*""rRWWWNR9]*,'-'*!y0WWMNMWBBNNRBWWWWMQhes"]WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBBggc!*...,,"0RNMNNNNRR$NBBNW BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWg
1]x=A9RNWWMBWWNRUW0!-*"",iNWWWWRX*!!",.'',=9MWN99gNNWWWWWWWWNN0EBWWWWNAKRWWWWWWWRRN)c,'....'!")$RRRRN4j5KK69US ye4ENWWWWWWWBWBWWN
O4R}KNNMBWWBWWBWWWBE{nhoyPWWWWWWWNGzCn="-.-,)KBWWWWRWWWWWWWWNWWWWWWWWx5&}i0WWWWWRP=,","-'*""...SE$wc*!!!"! *!!! !ix2v6gWWWWWWBBWWW
0RRKRBMWBWWWWNRWNR59NA3yC#MWWWWWWWWNRh1"'-...,=GgWWWWWWWWWWN*NWWWWWMB{WWBRr%WWWNRQE3]c5nSc!.-.!Crc",-.,,,'..-, !=vycf0WWWWWNWWWNW
N50#NWWWWWWWWWBWWN$yfiC%nmMWWWWWWWWWWMKU=rvi)n",!}QWWWWWWWWR!kNWWWWNNh0WB9n,NWWBNNNRPUn!]1!z""wgP9U5yz11nCscx} jci}coWWWWWBNWWMMW
g0gRNWWWWWWWWBWMBWMRo=i)!*nNWWWWWWWWWWWWRNRUj)=".."eNWWWWWWNe-,%0Xi"RW5$E!,"NWWWWWWNQ4R0K00RtcBNWRBBNNRR0GF)!, '-,,.UWWWWWWWBBNMW
NERRNNNNWWNRK$WWNNWR0G{=!!)nRBWWWWWWWWWWWWWQF"!**,..'xQWWWWWNOni,'!nRNNRmw5NWWWWWWWR%NWWWWWWvCMRBNWWRNNNcfC!", ',,'*n0WWWWWWWNNWM
RRRRNNNWWWWWNNWWBRNMN#CfAc,*RWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBNR3r*="'-.-*gRNWWWWWNRgNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNWWWWWWWBNBX0NNWNR$KcC=*!! "!*=1kWWWWWWWWWWWW
RRRgRNNWWWWWWWWNRRMNNgNK0=."yMNNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS!)*,'","c!rRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWBMNWWWWWWWNWWBNNNWNNRUG$POn iv*"!!NWWWWWWWWWWW
NNMBNMWWWNNRKE5=C6$KQRNWWR)CRWBKBWWWWWWWWWWWWNNRKnyn&xr=""''*SRBBWWWWWWWWBBBWWWWWWWWWNWWWWWWWNWNQRNBRKC1r! ,*j- }r!=,v$KWWWWWWWWWW
NWWWNWWWWRKK9gg$N0QgA})nNBNWWWWN6WWWMMBWWWWWWWWWWRNR5$$r,-...,,r5NNMNBNMMWWBWWWWWWWBNMWWWWWWMNNN0RNR9]r!,'.ri, {v=**C*5WWWWWWWWWN
WWWWWWWBWWMWNNNMN5x,"-.,vNNWWWWWQWWWNNEGWWWWWWWWWWWWNNRi,,,'...-'!%RNNNNNNNBWWWWWWWNN0WWWWWWN90mPRN#%i*,.,*]Cr cc*rihyRRgRRRRAnir
WWWWWWWNBMWWMRNNWS,.--...nBBWWBBWWWWWKi"SoMMNNNNBWRWWMNgr"r!,,-."*io$A$RggRRRNMBWBBNx=NWWWWNe)2NNQRR9&EGPP 55XC *"r",v"P*"""",....
WWWWWWWMNR0N0ENWWK'-.....!WWWWBNWWWR0KK%yXRRRRRRBWWWWWWNNmE%i")n3=ry6N0ekFnnF2AOKRRQKKRggRNNMMBNNNNWNNR0Ows=". .....,"$i.........
WWWWWNMBNg00RNBNNK......*zWWWWWWE990$9$E$$$Ae%XgP5&RWWWBMNRg&RNC3nNWWWBG&hnjx}1{nnv=ccCr*!r6NNEANN BWBNNRExci", -.--"*1o*.........
WWWNN09RRNNNWMWNNN)'"!iCKBNNRR0$y11ci{icviit3PXenxtQ%x5RBBNNBN0NnWWWWWB3n!!"",,"!*!"",!!",,*%G0#0KNBNNNBNSK05C i=]crr*'..........
WWN6GPG0AGm9959RRN0Go2yhewyy4ennCsc*!"!r!ri=!"!!!c$tr!!!]ENBWNRKKWWWB$R}!,,,"*",",,,,'---.--,,"","!)x{yoC}zcc] *",-..............
NRRhn1nxCwhnCi}v1yyn}}zc])=)=5]*)*!"""*)v3F*ctoC=Cv!!"!r]C$KMNN%N0R5)*Cv*"",,'---.--.......................... ..................
R$&Cye1c1}}noxr!*zf,'""""",!""""!"""""",!=))*!nii}rn)Cynj}5oQMB#Rc)!i),.--.-,'-,"!"--..................... .... ..................
K54n=r*!*r*=v]r***",-'',!!",,,"","""""!)!',',]=!!!,""!"""""!=2XX2xc*,'--........--..'-,-'....................- -.................
AynFyxzi**!""",,)i]"!"""",',"""""""""**",,,!)"'-',',,,-'',--'-'...''.,......................-,'-....-'........ ..-...............
That's a tough one!

I feel like the infinite replay-ability and ever changing world of No Man's Sky would fit long winter nights the most. It's not always action packed, so I can imagine myself cozy under a blanket and just getting lost in the countless worlds across the universe; discovering new species, colonizing uncharted worlds; all things that would easily make you forget the cold winter nights.
I would play endless hours of Moonlighter on 2019's long winter nights because, like Will, I too never learn. I love rogue-like dungeon crawlers in the search for random loot, but I typically hoard the spoils of my adventures, ending the game with hundreds of potions and unused special items. In Moonlighter, I can instead list the items for sale in my adventurers' shop, which touches on my second-favorite feature of video games: markets. I've spent countless hours searching market prices, buying low and selling high to turn a profit. But now that I have a monopoly on adventuring goods from the evil portal, I will continue to go head first into countless dangers to keep my store stockpiled with the rarest goods.
If there would be one game to play in these cold winter days it would probably be The eldre scrolls: Oblivion!
It's one of my favourite games and it has definitely stood the test of time, despite the buggy nature of the game (I think it gives the game character). Oblivion can truly feel like a new game every playthrough with so much variety in mods available.
I guess of the games I own, maybe Deus Ex since I still haven't played it.